It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hastings drove like a Grandma" (Says friends and relatives)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Let's do a power to weight comparison. What do you drive? That particular car is 2 door, and lightweight @ 3500 LBS.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

m.naturalnews.com...

I'm assuming you believed that this man was also just a sloppy oaf that couldn't drive... did you call his family LIARS as well? Did you think that you could, private dick style, figure out his motives and personality better than those close to him?

All I can say is that those planning to exterminate threats through murder plots LOVE folks like you!! How could you disagree?

I'm wondering what your personal problem was? Was it one of those things where Hastings' picture looked just like your childhood bully? Don't mind me... you've investigating to do

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Does it matter? Would one more scandal involving any of the letter agencies make a difference? Is it still worth murdering over it?

of course its still worth murdering over, it may not add to the effects so much of the current crisis, but you can bet it will personally affect those people who's names become public knowledge associated with the scandal, you can bet ehads would have rolled, and this was probably a pre-emtive strike to try to stop names getting out

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by GrantedBail
It appears that those closest to Michael Hastings aren't buying the 100 mph speeding like a bat out of heck story. So what happened that night??

Couple of things?

One is this video...

For that car to explode and burn like that it would have to be moving "like a bat out of hell". That is what the video shows in the beginning?

Also, that Mercedes is not for people who drive like grandmas...

Just my two cents, I wasn't there either.
edit on 25-6-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

"That car had to be moving like a bat out of hell"?

No; to explode and burn like that, and to lose its engine 50-150ft away from the final stop, all it would need is an incendiary device that would exterminate the car and driver so there'd be nothing left to examine.

And then, to quote you further...

"Mercedes is not for people who drive like grandmas"...?

Do you expect that statement to go down as if that were a fact....?

My opinion is conveyed by a grandma who drives a Mercedes, as many of my friends of equal age and much power do.

I think you need to reimburse us that 2 cents!

And while we're at it, that silver car that looked like it was speeding by and recorded on the audio-video cam of some mystery car that pursued it....How do you 'know' that the Speeding car was the same as the Burning car?

That was NOT a police video, and yet, because it looks and sounds like the police videos we see on Tee-Vee, we are gullible and brainwashed enough to believe that this 'recording' was 'official' and done by the 'authorities'.

Do any of you remember what the color of the car was that burned up?...I bet you not!
Who knows if these two incidents and 'recordings' were in any way related at all?
(Most likely not, in my assessment).

Did you also notice that the carcass of the' burned up car' was recorded as being in a multi palm-treed avenue with a center median....and that the 'burning car' was recorded as being in a completely different setting, with different species of trees in the median, and different types of houses?
(By 'recorded', I mean photographed, for all of us to see!)

Also, I intuited that the 'witnesses' on the car-burn-up scene, were staged.

And....you don't have to "be there" to figure out what happened here...!
(Some of us have greater talents than just sheer gullibility and blind acceptance).

...Unless, of course, you wanted to control and manipulate our impressions by stating what you deem to be the obvious...but is not.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's not as if it's a sports car simply cause it has a peace sign benz decal on the front people...

Says the BMW driver.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

..Unless, of course, you wanted to control and manipulate our impressions by stating what you deem to be the obvious...but is not.

Hey, I just brought the video.

And you said how do I know its true? Well I don't.

But go head on...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Furthermore, why didn’t he just open the glove box and yank the ECM. It would have stopped ALL hacking attempts immediately in addition to stopping the car.

Is that where the ECM is located in that model? In my MB its located under the hood. If it was in the glovebox, it would be behind a panel which would need to be removed first--Try doing that when driving to a cheap car, let alone a MB where everything is hex-bolts.

LOL the non Benz driver.

EDIT:

according to the diagram in the Haynes manual, if you are standing at the front of the car, the ECU box is at the very back right corner of the engine bay, right next to the hinge for the bonnet/hood. Under the big black plastic cover.

www.mbclub.co.uk...
edit on 28-6-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Dude I'm not even joking.. if those truly are bullet holes, then it looks like someone was trying to aim for the gas.tank. But I still think he was remotely locked into his car and had it hacked to speed up and crash...plus maybe a small bomb attached to the vehicle...

Well, the NSA should be able to provide some kind of information on who would want him dead based on his recent communiques... So luckily for us the case can be solved! Just like facebook and google are approached for data by someone holding a warrant, it shouldnt be any trouble to have technician dig up the relevant files for the last 30-90 days from the NSA computers. No harm done, right? Just give us the data and justice can be served!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join