It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think NSA Spying Is Bad? Here Comes ObamaCare Hub

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Health and Human Services Department earlier this year exposed just how vast the government's data collection efforts will be on millions of Americans as a result of ObamaCare.

Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., asked HHS to provide "a complete list of agencies that will interact with the Federal Data Services Hub." The Hub is a central feature of ObamaCare, since it will be used by the new insurance exchanges to determine eligibility for benefits, exemptions from the federal mandate, and how much to grant in federal insurance subsidies.

Source

Read this?

since it will be used by the new insurance exchanges to determine eligibility for benefits, exemptions from the federal mandate, and how much to grant in federal insurance subsidies.

Corporate cronyism because guess where that cash comes from?

Horaah for bailing out corporations yet again, and the get to spy on your health as well as everything else they already do.

I am so glad I have the current regime from modor looking out for me because they 'care'

On to Hot shots part Deux:

View Photo Gallery - : Big data analysis featured prominently in the election. In key states,… If you voted this election season, President Obama almost certainly has a file on you. His vast campaign database includes information on voters’ magazine subscriptions, car registrations, housing values and hunting licenses, along with scores estimating how likely they were to cast ballots for his reelectio

articles.washingtonpost.com...

Supplement what you already know about the NSA spying, and we have the trifecta of Orwellianism that even over shadows that vision.

Your entire lives bunch of 1's and 0's in a government database that can be used on the whim of those purveyors of 'Hope and Change'.

They don't have to ask for 'papers please' anymore the epitome of fascism.
edit on 25-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Hub is a central feature of ObamaCare, since it will be used by the new insurance exchanges to determine eligibility for benefits, exemptions from the federal mandate, and how much to grant in federal insurance subsidies.

Neo, i know you have already highlighted the statement above, but the sheer magnitude of what this states must be reiterated once again...

The networking between private information data collection and Health care eligibility will be intrinsically linked...

I cant even imagine the implications of such a design.

Obamacare may cost more lives then it hopes to saves. A bit dramatic yes, but can you imagine how many claims may be reevaluated or subjected to intense scrutiny that could cause delay in treatment or the supply of medicine..

It seems apparent that this system is designed around know every aspect of the citizenry and how to potentially exploit them? Orwellian indeed.
edit on 25-6-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Medical records - have you ever taken a psychotropic medication? - You are not safe to own a firearm.

Hunting license - you probably do own a firearm.

Car registration - OMG - read about the remote control car crash of the jounalist.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Everything they WANT to know about you, they will know.

It's 1985.

Welcocme to the Fascist State of Amerika.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Speaking of the departed:

Besides Senators Ron Wyden and Mark Udall, most Democrats abandoned their civil liberty positions during the age of Obama. With a new leak investigation looming, the Democrat leadership are now being forced to confront all the secrets they’ve tried to hide.

For most bigwig Democrats in Washington, D.C., the last 48 hours has delivered news of the worst kind — a flood of new information that has washed away any lingering doubts about where President Obama and his party stand on civil liberties, full stop.

www.buzzfeed.com...

I would say Hastings hit the nail on the head a group so vocal on 'civil liberties' does a complete 180.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you think that's bad, the last administration became International War Criminals when they launched 2 wars against countries that posed no threat (while making their own families rich in the process). Also, the spying you are so worried about was initiated by said war criminals. Take it from somebody who was on their own as a youth, health care needs to be extended to every U.S. citizen . Every other 1st world country on the planet has Standardized health care. 1/3 of the population being unable to afford to go to the doctor is a serious detriment towards economic security. Also families should not lose their houses to pay for cancer treatment or such. You are sooooo worried about your personal info being tied into Obamacare.... any government agency can get a hold of your current health care records, dental records etc. if they want to.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The part of what many people do not understand, the whole idea behind spying it has nothing to do with "terrorism" is profitable and highly desirable data mining, In which all be scrutinized after the selling of our life history to anybody that can afford to buy it.

It is legal? oh yeah, they been doing it for years, but not until fairly recently the private sector got to buy out NSA, whores for the right price, that is why we got the antipatriotic act, after all somebody have to profit from everything in the land of Capitalism.

Wait for 2017, when we all be subjected to the digital face recognition thanks to the national ID, final implementation

Passwords Go Bye-Bye by 2017?

IBM predicts biometrics will replace most password use in the next five years. Larry Greenemeier reports

www.scientificamerican.com...

FBI makes facial recognition available to local police forces

www.biometricupdate.com...

Obamacare will be the last resource to no only bring again the implantable chips but also the biometrics in full scale

edit on 25-6-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is OUTRAGEOUS! I'm not going to stand for this anymore!

Oh, look Honey BooBoo is on...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

Everything they WANT to know about you, they will know.

It's 1985.

Welcocme to the Fascist State of Amerika.

Yep from FDR:

"The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power. "

Private power in this case is government because it is not representative of the people, but for their own power.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It is interesting that my husband and I were watching the NSA review in congress to see how the private contracting companies do their hiring and while we were not surprised at all to find out that most of the NSA is actually run by contractors but that the govenrmetn claim that they have no idea to what extent, now that worries me a lot.

It seems that our nation is been run by two or perhaps more entities depending what part of the government they are interested in, have our government been sold to private interest? because it has become soo big that it can not be manage anymore by a peoples representative body?

I can not wait to see how the Obamacare is going to be handle to again private interest to run what it nothing but for profits groups.

Already here in my neck of the woods we have been warned by the local government that due to lack of competition within the medical field (we only have one major hospital) the exchange will no work because you need competition in order to get a good deal in affordable health care.

We have nothing but a monopoly call Pheobe Putney supposedly a none profit organization with a bank account in the Bahamas.

So those of us that will be forced into health care will be paying very high premiums and this no only in my neck of the woods, but all those places that have the same problems when its not competition.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It seems that our nation is been run by two or perhaps more entities depending what part of the government they are interested in, have our government been sold to private interest? because it has become soo big that it can not be manage anymore by a peoples representative body

That has to do with money more than anything else as we have seen in defense, budgets get slashed they 'outsource' to the civilian contractors.

That is been going on decades other government agencies do the same thing which creates more problems.

As always government creates more problems than they have ever solved.

And yes government is too big because there would be no need for outside contracting when it's smaller/less powerful.
edit on 25-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
If you think that's bad, the last administration became International War Criminals when they launched 2 wars against countries that posed no threat (while making their own families rich in the process). Also, the spying you are so worried about was initiated by said war criminals. Take it from somebody who was on their own as a youth, health care needs to be extended to every U.S. citizen . Every other 1st world country on the planet has Standardized health care. 1/3 of the population being unable to afford to go to the doctor is a serious detriment towards economic security. Also families should not lose their houses to pay for cancer treatment or such. You are sooooo worried about your personal info being tied into Obamacare.... any government agency can get a hold of your current health care records, dental records etc. if they want to.

And?

I really don't know what else to ask you. I mean you seem to still want to blame Bush. OK we get it. He was a turd too. But don't go defending the current administration. They're equally as bad if not more so.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Don't you see, this is exactly what this system is set up to do. Let's blame the figure head. Wasn't it some kind of clue when in the '80's, there was an actual actor for the president, I guess I don't need to tell you that he was hired for the job by people with more than just acting skills. Who really benefits from all of these violations of public privacy and the constitution? Think about that for a bit and you will realize it's the same people who have swindled the free world of all it's wealth without consequences. Sure the current administration sucks, but so will every other one that is to come that is bought and payed for by wealthy private interests who couldn't care less about the responsibilities of the public office they are buying.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I warned about this a long time ago, it's called the BAT / HIIDE system. I field tested it, probably one of the first 2,000 to be added to the system.

So, now that you people can't squirm around the facts anymore, what are you going to do about it?

Nothing, not even complaining to the right people is going to stop this... not that anyone will be doing that.

Personally I speak publicly about these issues very much to my detriment and am constantly warned about rocking the boat, or speaking out and the consequences.

The moon is made of cheese and the earth baloney. I'm done, time to make a sandwich.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I am so glad I have the current regime from modor looking out for me because they 'care'

When are people going to wake up to this Administrations BS?

How can people systematically let this happen?

Looks like they have no problem with the all seeing eye.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

When are people going to wake up to this Administrations BS?

Never

How can people systematically let this happen?

Because the 'majority' love having someone else 'take care of them'.

Looks like they have no problem with the all seeing eye.

They really don't or we would never be seeing this.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

cool avatar.very funny indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
These are some of the Executive Actions declared by Obama immediately after Sandy Hook. Remember? It was obviously less about gun control, than establishing a more cohesive "federal background check system".

www.businessinsider.com...

Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health......

Require agencies to dump their data to the system. Eliminate privacy barriers. Leverage the states to provide information on their citizens. Define an ever greater number of people as having mental problems. Pay the insurance companies to treat them-
"since it will be used by the new insurance exchanges to determine eligibility for benefits, exemptions from the federal mandate, and how much to grant in federal insurance subsidies"

Encourage doctors to retrieve personal information from patients, and share it with the Government!!
We need all info on everyone to determine whether they are mentally stable and subsequently a "security threat".

By these executive actions, it was clear to me that Sandy Hook was immediately being used not to ban guns, but to begin to cohere a pervasive "federal background database". And the medical plan is central to it.

edit on 26-6-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Go ahead and continue your partisan bickering. Both sides are payed for by the same people. And those people would prefer that you pay attention to the marionette they are dangling in front of you instead of the person pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron

Fine. But Obamacare doesn't address the root cause of any of this. Which is massively inflated costs. Insurance doesn't make healthcare more affordable. Fundamentally, it's still outrageously expensive. That cost is just spread out. They force a thousand people to pay for your expensive operation. Then they turn around and use it against you.

They'll use the cost to piss people off. They will be told that your irresponsible lifestyle is the reason they have to pay more. But as always, they'll be lying because the real reason is because a life saving operation costs as much as a house. That's a slight problem. That's why we need insurance. And that's why the costs will remain where they are. Because Big Brother and Big Insurance are in bed together. If you didn't need anyone to pay your medical bills, you wouldn't need either of them in this context and they've both worked far too hard to back us all into this corner to let that happen.

It's just good old fashioned extortion with modern jargon and a prettier package.
edit on 27-6-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join