It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my avatar have gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
there is a probably good reason but my avatar have gone,it was freddy pinhead from hellraiser ,i have tried to put a different one instead but can't seem to do it ? it tells me to use one from this site but when i push the click here button it takes me to videos? noted i'm no wizard on a pc so any help would be welcome or help me get one with a pandora's box

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Its not as hard as it seems.
Here is a good guide.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

lots of thanks for your help,one may have been having a slight dim moment,i wonder why they took my other one of?now to find a new one,someone on here made mine over a year ago just wish i could remember who it was but again big thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

Probably due to copyright violation, I had a beautiful avatar once, which was taken off within about 2 hours

Yeah, best to make your own

Oh, Pinhead is back now

edit on 25-6-2013 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ahhh cool you have it

here is another one that you may like.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hi darknewt,

just wanted to let you know that I checked with staff and we have no record of any action against your avatar and in fact we have no problem with it. So, it was maybe just a weird glitch. Glad you got things sorted out.

Many thanks to bluemooone2 for helping with that.

reply to post by paradisepurple

I also checked staff records and there's nothing about your avatar there either. It's very rare that we'll remove an avatar for copyright reasons anyway. But also, unless an avatar is really offensive or there's another serious breach of T&Cs which means it has to be taken down quickly, staff usually contact the member first and explain the issue and ask if they can remove it and replace it with another.

If you still have a copy of your former avatar on file here or somewhere, could you send me a link to it via a U2U? I can check with staff and if there's no issue with it, then you can put it back up.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

thanks again i may have to use that

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

thanks for your time to answer,i haven't been on in a month due to internet upgrade
and kind of forgot my way around on here probably due to a dim moment

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No problem.

If you want that avatar image resized just let me know. I can help you with that.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

that would be great thanks,don't know why its small

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's small because you're using a thumbnail.
Your original image is way too big to use as an avatar or profile background anyway, so I've done some resizing.
Here's the 170 x 240 pixels version. (That's the largest size for a regular avatar pic.) It's 64.9 KB. (Maximum allowed is 75 KB.)

Here's an intermediate mini-profile background version. It's 180 x 480 pixels.

Here's one at the maximum mini-profile background size of 200 x 700 pixels.

Just choose the one you want, take a copy to upload to your own ATS Uploads, and set it up.

If you have hassles making it work, feel free to post in the Avatar Creations thread and ask for help.
You can also ask for any help in customizing it (eg recoloring, etc.)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

can't thank you enough

top topics

join