It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Thank you for sharing that song DF. It gave me goosebumps for just about the whole song.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I hand picked a song just for you i hope you enjoy it

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Thank you for sharing the song, i did enjoy it.
I fantasize about a thread one day that is just people communicating and responding in songs.

LOL

I fantasize about a thread one day that has sum value becusae this one sure doesn't.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forests

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Thank you for sharing the song, i did enjoy it.
I fantasize about a thread one day that is just people communicating and responding in songs.

LOL

I fantasize about a thread one day that has sum value becusae this one sure doesn't.

Darryl Forests

Why did you feel the need to post? What "value" are you looking for?
Basically what i can tell from this is that you have low self worth. This could be your value, having your insecurities identified for free for you to work on if you would choose to.
Alternatively you could drop one liners in the attempt to be funny and you would probably attract people of the same intellect level as yourself to keep the illusion that you have some worth to them.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappyjam76

Hello and wow! I have had ats on the home screen of my phone for over a year.
This post intrigued me enough to become a member so that I could ask how this
came about.I have had similar experiences but only at times of great stress.

I do not even know myself how this came about. I do not meditate, i am not religious, never read the bible but i have always been opened minded when it comes to information. One day i just started to notice more information then what is on the surface, sort of like code underneath.
Then i just started messing around and testing the limits to what i could do. I had some experiences on both sides of the coin that pushed my mind beyond the illusion. I consolidated my fear of death and being alone in this time.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This was a success and i had gained the attention of something very powerful. This lead to the scariest ten days of my life, perceiving something like a dream state while i was awake walking around.

Originally posted by Starcrossd
I'm curious about your statement above. Can you tell us anymore about it?
edit on 26-6-2013 by Starcrossd because: fixed color

Yes this power nearly fried my brain.
I cant really tell you more as it could corrupt your thinking more than it already is (who is the "us" in your statement?). I can tell you that it felt like i was the mayor of "crazy town" and i was forced to make very difficult choices. Choices that would destroy my then self image.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
30th of June was/is my birthday, so happy birthday Christopher. Thank you.
So without further adieu i present to the Universe......Feel Collins *I can hear the sound of 8 billion people cheering*

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Originally posted by Forests

Darryl Forests

It's pretty obvious here WHY you've been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people...

Both "Darryl forests" and "DinoCrisis" are the same person, it is an attempt to blacklist my username. This guys real name is "MU" you can read his internet abuse and trolling here:

Don't be fooled by his comments, and yes this guy does speak to himself on the internet. He has been making countless fake accounts of me on the internet known as "Darryl forests" or "dinocrisis", and fake accounts of other paranormal believers such as Mac and eveshi or skeptics such as Jon Donnis. I am not sure why he spends his spare time doing this, he has nothing to do but cyber bully people on the internet. His internet trolling is well known and he has been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people. I request from the admins that you delete all of his threads and ban this user. Re: Astrology As Science

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

MU!!, under his various names, often claims to be this person (or uses sockpuppets to create rumors about himself to that effect). However, he does the same with remote viewing researcher Courtney Brown (en.wikipedia.org...), so it's most probably just bull#ting and attention seeking in both cases.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I am aware of what this Forrest character is just from the "smell". Hopefully my little "push" will have them reconsidering their next moves. Then again its not really important to me but since he connected i sent him a present.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

...as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy. I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

In contemplating how I would reply to this in a way where you would know for sure I know for sure you speak honestly of what you speak (
)... it came to me to say this...

The exhaustion being experienced arises from continuing to attempt to contort yourself so that you still appear "comprehensible" to them. Not necessarily the thinking. If I understand you correctly, the thinking "for" or perhaps better stated... "as" multiple people in and of itself isn't the exhaustion so much as the need to conceal your capacity to do so while being unable to really stop as that mode of thinking just is your "way of thinking".

It's the contortions of still attempting to fit a shape that is not a reflection of the truth.

Thus we are still engaging in distortion of a sort.
edit on 18-7-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheEgo

...as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy. I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

In contemplating how I would reply to this in a way where you would know for sure I know for sure you speak honestly of what you speak (
)... it came to me to say this...

The exhaustion being experienced arises from continuing to attempt to contort yourself so that you still appear "comprehensible" to them. Not necessarily the thinking. If I understand you correctly, the thinking "for" or perhaps better stated... "as" multiple people in and of itself isn't the exhaustion so much as the need to conceal your capacity to do so while being unable to really stop as that mode of thinking just is your "way of thinking".

It's the contortions of still attempting to fit a shape that is not a reflection of the truth.

Thus we are still engaging in distortion of a sort.
edit on 18-7-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

I know you know, i know you know.
This is a much more elegant way of wording my thoughts. It is really just a contortion of my way of thinking to accomadate what i call the generic behaviour.
I cant even stare at someone without breaking some "law" so imagine if i unleashed the full truth of the enigma that is me

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join