It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello members of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My name is Rico, im from the rotten state of Denmark (cant complaim bout that).
I have a daughter that lives with me 4 days every second week and i am at the moment out of work, so i have ALOT of spare time to research every single thing that interest me - call me lucky? i wish it was the other way orround though

I found this forum searching the internet for a quality forum to educate myself, debate and share my own sometimes very different point of wievs.
I respect other peoples beliefs and feelings about certains subject, so you wont see me be an asskickin ruthless offending son of gun, i like to take a more soft aproach to discussions.

I do believe that men i power are able to do very bad things that common people refuse to comprehend, not that bad thing that happen per automatic is the result of men in powers action.
I also belive there is an ET presence, of what degree im not really sure, as i had sighting 18 years ago that i at first denied (skeptical as i am) but later had to realize there was more to it i couldt not reject - i know by saying that i label myself as child of the weirdo factory

I also belive there is alot to be done to make this a better world for everybody, theres is so much suffering goin on especially in the 3rd world countries that seems so cruel and needless to me.
that was a fraction of what im about.

I apologize ahead of my englins as its only me 2 language, so its not as trimmed as i wished it to be, you may experience bad grammatics, spelling and weird translations in my post's and replies

Im pretty sure ill will enjoy this forum very much
have a nice day out there
edit on 25-6-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Hi there and welcome

I like you already!

I hope you enjoy the time you spend here

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

I like your introduction; you will fit right in around here; see you around the forums!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy participating in the discussions. Here are some rules and information to help you get started
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Sounds like you will be right at home.

Stop by my paranormal thread and share your experience with the UFO, if you like. There are many others there you can read also. You may find something in common with others who have posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Welcome, .. . .. . .. To Earth.

You may seem to have a little extra time, But, you will find that you have Not time enough to take in all of the information offered on ATS.

If you have an addictive personality you will find that you are hooked in no time at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Welcome! Glad you joined

Here's your welcome fruit basket

Enjoy your stay

-nat

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So very nice to meet you! Welcome!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link