It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no proof of monsters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose
reply to post by 2012king

true people our responsible for some pretty bad stuff but many ancient cultures said that monsters are too
and there is the fact that if look at folklore and then read the news sometimes you will get a chile

Kinda curious as to why you get a chile for reading the news

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... .0...1ac.1.11.youtube.6ks9NCrkuco

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthontheloose

Got anymore videos i'm not so sure?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.all-about-fairies.com...

Phhhhtt.....seriously?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

reply to post by 2012king

true people our responsible for some pretty bad stuff but many ancient cultures said that monsters are too
and there is the fact that if look at folklore and then read the news sometimes you will get a chile

Kinda curious as to why you get a chile for reading the news

I thought the exact same thing earlier when I read that LOL.

in reply to post by truthontheloose

You can wait a few moments to gather your links, then post them all together in the same post instead of spamming your own thread. It just makes everything more tidy

edit on 24-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

my computer shuts down every 10 to 15 minutes so i can not get them all at once
edit on 24-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Are you in jail?. Thought that'd be funny 'cause of the shutdowns and your name and stuff.......

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

no

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
is not possible that maybe oh most every ancient culture was right i mean come on people think about it from the Begin of the human race to about the early 18 hundreds these things were common knowledge facts
do you really think that most of the people who ever lived where wrong
edit on 25-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I would respond, first, with "why do creatures like this have to kill people?"

Who's to say Bigfoot can't sustain himself off of plants and other small game? Is there a tendency among other apes, gorillas, monkeys, or humans to eat their own, or related species? We're omnivores, so why wouldn't another humanoid be as well?

Faeries, according to Celtic myth and legend, are quite fond of sweets and other types of cream, not human flesh. It wasn't until the Christian invasion that Celtic faeries became tiny despicable creatures who kidnapped children and demanded human sacrifice.

Even vampires are privy to drinking blood, not slaughtering human beings. Who's to say they can't sustain themselves off of merely drinking blood (as those with the medical abnormality do) instead of killing us like human-cattle?

As for werewolves, despite their half-human curse, regular wolves are more inclined to hunt smaller, weaker prey than to go after larger, more stubborn and deadly prey when acting alone.

I think it is the wrong way to approach unidentified creatures thinking that they must automatically be interested in interacting with, and specifically harming, human beings. Consider how many new species of insect, and larger animals, are discovered by scientists every year. None of those creatures went looking to find and harm us. We had to keep searching in order to find them.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

i agree that not all unknown animals may have to kill but the killing thing was the argument i heard the most from people i know against the existence of monsters so that the one i tried to refute and by the way many cultures said that nature spirits could be violent so not everyone thought of them as cute and friendly and even the nice ones well seduce someone into living in the otherworld, fairyworld,elfland etc for the rest of their lives so to the rest of the humans who knew that person their friend just disappeared forever and vampires and werewolves where always said to be killers by every culture that believed in them

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Monsters are real. I've known one lives in my closet since childhood. He doesn't eat people though- he gets his jollies by hiding my socks and watching me pull the covers over my head at night. I think he steals my cookies too......

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The only monsters are the people. We got some sick #s out there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join