It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy was cheating, she cleaned the floor with her and threw her down the hill.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ladies here will love this video. Title says it all,

Great style, I must say.

Gentlemen, don't mess with a peruvian mama.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I bet he sleeps on the sofa tonight

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
is the cheater dead?
What do you think this is funny?

edit on 24-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Now THAT is badass. Should have thrown the dude down there though. I mean what a grade A twit! I can understand the motivation to hurl ones rival in that scenario, off of pretty much any high place, but its not the lass who caused the man to cheat.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Well,.... knowing the area, best to do would be hide all the scissors at home and stay awake tonight.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Nah....she left walking at the end of the video.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by VoidHawk

Well,.... knowing the area, best to do would be hide all the scissors at home and stay awake tonight.

And cross legged

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I think both of the women should have worked together and thrown the cheater off the cliff. My first husband (very short marriage) was cheating and the poor girl didn't have a clue that he was married- that lady probably didn't know the man was already spoken for.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I despise any one whom cheats (man or woman)- but I'm with the others above who said to throw the cheating man off the cliff.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It takes three to cheat. Two willing to get together outside of 'marriage' and one who thinks they can ever own another person.

So does the woman who committed assault and battery think her marriage is now somehow safe? Is this how you make yourself an attractive life partner?

Yup, I'm sure every man in the country is now really looking forward to being involved with her...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

attempted murder

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Who cares what he thinks of her? With hope she's left him.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yeesh..

That's Overly Attached Girlfriend taken to the extreme!

Screw pow to the Moon! Bam, off the cliff!

Oo

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
She was taking out the trash.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Very true-no one put a gun to some one's head and forces them to cheat.I always wonder why people who were cheated on by their partner blames the 3rd party,whatever the relationship's sexual orientation or legal status.If your partner wishes to be faithfull-they Will be.If my husband had to cheat,i would be taking a long hard look at our relationship with each other,and at his conduct,not having murderous thoughts about the other woman.True,i would'nt be feeling very charitable towards her,but if i knew for a fact through serious and honest introspection that i was not at fault in my relationship with my hubby-she may well have been doing me a favor by being instrumental in showing me i was married to a jerk.

If you are doing all you can to keep your relationship healthy and happy,and your partner still cheats-maybe you are better off without such a person.No point taking it out on the 3rd party-if it was'nt That person your partner cheated with,it would have been another.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
reply to post by signalfire

Who cares what he thinks of her? With hope she's left him.

If she depends of his paycheck, she won't leave him. She was fighting for her income source, it isn't about love.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

how did you come to this conclusion ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I was engaged to this girl once, and she went on a couple of little girls weekends away with her female cousin. I had been working during this period, every day, earning money trying to get us a place to live of our own. I guess I was about eighteen years of age...

I got back to her parents place after work one night, and she arrived home with this big fat dude from Norfolk in tow. Her cousin was looking at me the way I imagine people used to look at the condemned, before they took the last fall. My fiancee takes me aside, and explains that she is with this dude now. I dont know if the look on my face changed, or what, but the dude (bear in mind, I was eight stone nothing at the time in weight) starts backing away from us. I turned away, went and packed a bag upstairs.

By the time I had packed my bags, they were cosy on the couch together (awwww, bless.) and so I waited for my ex to get off the couch and go an make a cup of tea, and I walked into the darkened living room, behind the couch and said "Hey." and the fellow literally jumped out of his skin. I said to him " Calm down. I am just here to wish you, the very best luck." and I reached out my hand, and we shook, the whole while he was looking at me as if I was about to kill him.

I was just angry though. I meant him no ill will, I was just sick to my guts with the idea that she would go off like that. As it turned out, he revealed himself to be a prize bastard later on, when he got her pregnant and then ran off with a petite blonde chick, leaving my ex with his child to deal with. Karma is a female dog huh?
edit on 25-6-2013 by TrueBrit because: detail addition.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Trueman

attempted murder
Right. As if the laws are strictly followed in that region
Hell even with the laws folks commit serious crimes in the US. Its the instincts/human nature that takesover. Very powerful.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You were best off without her then,TrueBrit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join