It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry warns Russia on Snowden: "Respect the relationship"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by SloAnPainful

If Russia does they are going to get something they really want Snowden is nothing more than a bargaining chip for anyone.

What an awful thing to know, that your life is weighed by what you know and how valuable it could be. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes for anything, because I have no doubt the C.I.A.'s mercs will come after him at some point, probably before he spills the beans. The man is living on borrowed time and he's trying to borrow more of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by CitizenJack

I bet putin and friends are shaking in their boots right now

i don't think so.. they will do anything to protect this man..they will digging information about Nsa ..

Agreed ... this dude is a walking gold mine of info .. I'm sure he's got some really juicy info that he hasn't even released yet ..
Putin won't let this one go .. so sorry komrad kerry ...NIET!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Hey Kerry?

The US has no friends.

Nothing but the TRUTH!

Kerry is a tool.

He is simply Obama lap dog!
By the way, you should tweak your avatar, at first glance it looks like your avatar is pregnant! Just joking!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by FrankLY

Harper doesn't come to ATS but from the other Canadians that do they don't think too highly of the US.

Can't blame them either,

As a Canadian I must say that it is the U.S. government that I dislike rather than the people whom generally speaking I consider to be good friends and neighbours of us Canucks. Americans are great for the most part. Sure, there are certain types of them that kind of freak me out and bother me, but the same could be said of any country or peoples I think.

I was watching John Stewart the other day and they had a segment on Putin allegedly stealing a NFL GM's Super Bowl ring. The Patriots GM I believe, which is both amazing, awesome and kind of hard core. Probably gives you an idea about what kind of character you're dealing with, that is straight gangsta. He asked to see it, took it when offered; then put the ring is his pocket and walked away as 3 body guards closed him off. Hahaha.. wow. (here is an update on this story btw) www.bloomberg.com...

Egomaniacs playing the classic age old game of one ups-manship. I'd laugh and smirk, maybe shake my head and roll my eyes but then I remember these are leaders of two of the most powerful countries on Earth we are talking about, so it is sort of serious as it pertains to the rest of us as well should things escalate which I hope they do not.

Is Snowden even in Russia anymore? That meeting between Obama & Putin recently certainly seemed tense and awkward. They keep telling me the cold war is finally over, but it's all lies! Will Russia and the U.S. ever get passed their ideological and political differences? I guess a corrupt leader is a corrupt leader, regardless whether he's "democratic" communist or otherwise. I see some Canadian politicians on T.V. nowadays and I have to change the channel because just the way they talk makes me feel so angry I can barely even handle it.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Agreed.
Kerry, Geithner and Obama have done great disservice and damage to the image of the US abroad (at least here), and gambled away the trust and hope the people (here) had in the current US administration.
If they continue their course they might even beat the Bush-administration in their bad reputation... and that's not easy after the GFC, Guantanamo and Yellowcake!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh no! I thought the whole world was head-over-heels in love with us since we elected Obama! What, oh, what has happened?

The Obama administration has out-republicanned the Republicans. The Obama administration is like the Nixon administration on steroids.

Sal

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hahahaha this one is priceless

I mean, I don't like Putin at all but I've gotta say it, the dude has chops of the size of watermelons. Kudos to him !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Cortez invasion

Respect the relationship?

But Russia is evil because it is a Mafia state.

Between organized crime, prostitution, and drug running or headhunters in Syria I'll take Russia and the Russian mafia any day of the week.

Pick the lesser of two evils.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join