It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is some of my Art work

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Thanks for checking it out, thats actually my friends bike but i did design that vinyl banner you see behind her in the back that was actually from the same vet campaign i made those paintings for

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

excellent work,
whats with the NASA rolls of film?
anything interesting on them?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

you can read about the NASA tapes HERE and thank you for your interest in some of my art!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The last three I really enjoyed. The first three are very scary.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I have like 19 more i posted if your interested on the first page

Heres a bunch more
edit on 24-6-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Posting pics from Photobucket is really easy on ATS. Just copy the Direct link code and post it between [ ats] and [/ats] and your pics will show up right in your post.

A lot of these would make great avatars.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's like a heavy brush stroke in oil and you do it with charcoal. It's effective and well done. It works.

I like number 4.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hey thanks for the tip Ill have to remember to use this is in the future and thank you for taking the time to look at some of these, I didnt expect very many ppl to even stop and look

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Thank you for the comment, when I get time and start working on my next piece maybe Ill post a step by step thread on how I am doing this and all of you can watch me make something from nothing. Not like a how to guide or anything but more like you guys can experience the creation process with me

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok cool that is very neat took me a second to figure out you dont need a space like this [ ats] needs to be like this [ats] lol thank you FortAnthem

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Great artwork and very noble of you to give to charity. keep up the excellent work!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CowboyWilly

sometimes the best way to make great art is when you are commited to a cause that allows you to immerse yourself into a project if you follow what i mean. When I proposed the project everyone expected work that shows soldiers and the war and all kinds of typical things. I was inspired to do it the way i did that being the first 3 paintings in the OP to show how a homeless vet would feel instead of what people would expect to be a leading cause (the war) to their homelessness my other concepts were actually more sinister and based in sarcastic work more relative to a salinger book in regards to government banking and the everyday attitude of those that will tell you because they know better.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You seem to have a similar style to Edvard Munch...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

i'm not sure I personally relate to him although he does have some famous work including the Scream im not even sure what category of work id classify mine with to begin with, I will admit though that I can identify with his curiosity to explore usage of media and develop a style

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Those are actually pretty cool, although I didn't care for 5 and 6.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Those are really good
You are very talented and I am glad you shared your work. I paint, but I am not a serious painter. Its more for fun and to relax or let out frustration

Writer, artist...any other talents?

~nat
edit on 24-6-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I have an inane ability to make beer disappear while at the same time leaving the can intact lol =D I did post alot more than just the first 6 pieces they are linked if you looked at those as well. Im also a welder and somewhat have ideas for mechanical design and when i work my way out of poverty I think I want to take on architectural engineering and get involved in urban redevelopment

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your art with us! I think you are well aware of your talent.

I am by no means an art critic...

I can say, for me, that in pieces 1-3 I see a clear nod to Malevich in terms of composition; the eschew borders on top of a solid background. Of course these images are far removed from "Suprematism." However, the nod instantly provoked me to look deeper.

I see humanesque form almost akin to what a zombie might actually look like. The more I gaze; the more I begin to relate to some of the strong emotion that I see depicted.

I do not get to look at your brushstroke or technique. Nor can I really get a true sense of color and contrast. There are so many factors that go into a piece and the way it is displayed that effect the viewer. Rothko's a great example of this.

I think you have a very unique voice with your hand. You are the only thing stopping You.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

I bet you wouldnt believe me if I told you I painted those with my fingers and an old Tshirt and a knife so there is no brush strokes on those

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Hahahaha! Glad you can make beer disappear..now thats a talent
I checked out all the art work
I liked it all. I think its very good. How interesting you weld. My dad was a sheet metal worker for many years and used to make his own illusion tricks and he would make other things as well...my fav thing he made me was a bacon flattener!! haha!

Enjoyed your artwork and happy ya shared it

~nat

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join