It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Those may be the most fake "Government Secret Document" I have ever seen. I can sit down for an hour with Power Point and generate a much more believable doc complete with distro, derivative classifications and better graphics. The hoaxers are getting lazy...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Originally posted by Xnibiru
reply to post by HomerinNC

What's the picture related here? I like girls but you shoud post it in other topics such as sexy girls or big b**b girl.

Someone was talking about the end of the world party, i was showing what i can bring to the table

It was a joke, relax and lighten up
are we dead yet

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Try reading the PDF file on page 3 of this post and you'll wish you were dead by the end. It was that awful...don't even get me started about all the made up words in there. lol

Rev

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Just google it. Large object near the sun.
Numerous links from 2011 and 2012 .
I said maybe its a new planet ,because,who knows . It's certainly not what the OP is implying .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

I heard about the rumour of the existence of a A PLANET THE SIZE OF JUPITER RIGHT NEXT TO OUR SUN a few days ago and honestly I just thought it was a joke then. But today when I read this article I am quite shocked that what I regarded as a joke can be true.

You should have stuck with your first thought.

Do you honestly think there could be a planet size object next to the sun and no amateur sun watcher has seen this thing?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What's the picture related here? I like girls but you shoud post it in other topics such as sexy girls or big b**b girl.

Someone was talking about the end of the world party, i was showing what i can bring to the table

What you bring is really cool. I guess many guys here would want the end of the word party just for the deadly attractive stuff you bring. Who has enough courage to refuse the stuff in the picture this guy would bring for us?

edit on 24-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by Xnibiru

certainly not what the OP is implying .

REALLY? How can you be so sure? I think the jupiter-sized planet here is also newly discovered planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Do you honestly think there could be a planet size object next to the sun and no amateur sun watcher has seen this thing?

So what is related here??? Can you make your point more clear?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I just watched all 36 minutes 19 seconds of that video, I hate my life......

Somebody should start a conspiracy over what these people are breathing, it has to be toxic with severe mental side effects.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
And let's imagine this news was actually true, what could actually be done to avert this disaster?

I'll just sit tight and wait for the next wave of lens flare 'Niburu' spotters.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
False. And IF it was there...we'd alll see it and you wouldnt need to make this post. C'mon....and nothing is confirmed by anyone.

I will be glad when the schools go back after summer....!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Breaking a planet?
the size of jupiter?

thats a big water board!

( might even raise a little sand! )

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Well,the OP states its headed straight for us ,if that were the case,and it was seen as far back as 2011,it wouldn't still be next to the sun . Right ?

Something that close to the sun,that's a planet ,would also be in an orbit around the sun. Like the rest of the planet's ....so why would it be moving towards the earth ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Thanks for your replying. But are you really that sure about what you've said?

yes

You should give more specific info to prove your point

hold on, you are the one claiming it was 100% confirmed by "MANY ASTROMONERS" yet you refuse to name them.... how about YOU giving more specific info to back your claim up!

The woman is not from NASA, so who is she?

As I said, some nutter. her name is Deborah Tavares

You say such a planet does not exist.

Yes, it doesn't exist.

Maybe it didn't exist before near our sun.

It didn't exist before, it doesn't exist after....

But supposed that a planet from somewhere in the space accidently comes across our sun then they've found it recently? Do you think this is posible?

And no one noticed this giant planet waltz through the solar system, effecting no other planets and no one noticed it? Just stop and think about the crap you are posting here.

So don't be so sure without having anything to prove your point, OK?

Hold on, you are the one with nothing at all to prove your point, all I have is every astronomer on my side....

Did you even read the PDF - just where does it claim a giant planet is near the sun....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What you bring is really cool. I guess many guys here would want the end of the word party just for the deadly attractive stuff you bring. Who has enough courage to refuse the stuff in the picture this guy would bring for us?

edit on 24-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

Yea baby i love hooters at hot wings.
Duuuuuuu did i say that right.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

So what is related here??? Can you make your point more clear?

This should clear it up for you....

amateur sun watchers...with pics like these...

And here is some more of this mans pics of the sun

petapixel.com...

So if something was up there it would have been seen...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think these wild stories are there to whip people up into a frenzy and more importantly to lead us on a wild goose chase that detracts from the real issues going on today. Not to mention make the rest of us in the conspiracy crowd look like a bunch of dummies.

I didn't watch the whole video, but after a few minutes she was just talking about robots. Where does the planet come into play? This was back more than ten years ago too.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Breaking: a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,100% CONFIRMED by ASTROM,
Yes is true,this is why the entire Snowden operation was a decoy not see the Jupiter sized planet next to the Sun coming our way.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So if there was a 'planet' next to our sun it would be moving toward the sun not towards us.

Gravity sometimes it can be a complete pain in the you know what is the Earth drifting away to?

nope.

As there is no planet next to our sun hurtling towards us makes for some good double dramtic 'the end is nigh' tho.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A Jupiter sized planet near the sun, yeah that's Jupiter.

And what are "ASTROMONERS"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join