It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You don't have to deal with their crazy.

Still..

Makes for a great topic for a cloudy summer day and forces me to revisit old William Cooper BS (that's partially what she's blathering on about). "Silent Weapons for quiet wars." There are probably a hundred threads on ATS regarding the alleged authentic documents outlining the NWO's plan for global subjugation..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Xnibiru

I'm mostly through the video and I am not hearing anything about a planet near the sun. It's basically the whole "elites" have secret technology including using microwave frequencies to sicken and kill people in conjunction with nano particles/bots.. Poisoning the food supply and reducing available food supply. Merging with machines and immortality. Humans to expensive to maintain with long supply chain. humans too quickly lose value into negative value. Sensors in every thing. Humans not efficient use of energy for the planet. redesign humanity to fit future needs.

Here is a link to the supposed documents.. (Powerpoint)

Document

Geese, I heard the same things as you did. Some of the things she said in the beginning sound like some scientists at NASA may have said them....Especially when they cut down others with normal intelligence. I know a couple of professors and some other very smart people who think like that. I heard nothing of this planet either, maybe it was right at the end.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Where is the [HOAX] tag already?
That's the question I'd like answered.

M.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The video is apparently made for Anthony J Hilder ( supposed hoaxer?? ) and the lady talking is North Carolinian "Deborah Tavares".

A quick google search aligns her with a lot of conspiracy sites and from a glimps she sounds a bit like an alarmist.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Xnibiru

I don't think this is true. I did some searching...and really found nothing to substantiate what you have claimed.

However while I was looking around I found an interesting article on the (Nasa) website... regarding Friday the 13, in the year 2029. The article on (Nasa) telling about this is from 2005.

A (asteroid named: 2004 MN4) is supposed to come way to close to the Earth.

Link: science1.nasa.gov...

Thanks for providing this source. But I don't think this "new" planet is such "old" (from 2005)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why has this not been tossed in the Hoax bin already?

We need another forum called the People who Cry Nibiru...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

The video is apparently made for Anthony J Hilder ( supposed hoaxer?? ) and the lady talking is North Carolinian "Deborah Tavares".

Aww crap, she lives HERE? Hope she isnt near my town, we have enough nutters here

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hey I'm up for an ITEOTWAWKT party, I will bring the babes and food

whos bringing the booze??

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by flice

Aww crap, she lives HERE? Hope she isnt near my town, we have enough nutters here

No, she lives in Sebastopol California. you are off the hook.
radio.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A simple search shows ,a large object ,confirmed by NASA ,has been near the sun since at least 2011.
It's size hasn't been fixed upon,and its not coming in our direction .
If could be an undiscovered planet .
*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

What's the picture related here? I like girls but you shoud post it in other topics such as sexy girls or big b**b girl.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
A simple search shows ,a large object ,confirmed by NASA ,has been near the sun since at least 2011.
It's size hasn't been fixed upon,and its not coming in our direction .
If could be an undiscovered planet .
*shrugs*

Pls give us the source. I hope this is not X-planet old trick of NASA.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have found the phrases "CONFIRMED by..." and "Make this Viral!" to be the usual calls of someone who thinks on about the same level as a cauliflower.

We can see something the size of the moon without telescopes, so something the size of Jupiter that close would be absolutely apparent to everyone on the planet with eyes that see. And it would have been visible for an awfully long time.

You didn't really think this through did you?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru
reply to post by HomerinNC

What's the picture related here? I like girls but you shoud post it in other topics such as sexy girls or big b**b girl.

Someone was talking about the end of the world party, i was showing what i can bring to the table

It was a joke, relax and lighten up

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Having watched, then skimmed over most of the video I have come to the conclusion that you are one of two people. You either are the lady or man in the video or are friends with them and for selfish purposes are trying to get this video out.

Or you are the most gullible human who believes anything they see or hear because well it's on the internet "it must be true right?"

Being this a conspiracy site I see nothing wrong with posting even the most absurd of topics/videos/pictures etc...
but I find it odd when the headline that reels everyone in actually has nothing to do with the content at hand.

Did you watch the video? are you the lady in the video?

May I suggest some time away from the internet, go to the library and browse the physics section then head on over to the self-help or children's section and grab up a book on gullibility.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK peeps, forget about the woman in the video, why don't you look at the document itself, it's loaded with exotic stuff. It's in PDF.
Future Strategic Issues and Warfare
If legit, this is mindblowing

Spoiler alert: WE'RE SCREWED

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Surely if that document was legit it would have better quality NASA logos in it. As it stands they're very low quality...

Rev

ETA:

I read the entire PDF file and I think my eyes are about to start bleeding! Damn you zilebeliveunknown!!! lol
edit on 24/6/2013 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Surely if that document was legit it would have better quality NASA logos in it. As it stands they're very low quality...

Rev

See, that's what happens when you cut NASA's budget..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

thats pretty good sci fi reading lol

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I love all the acronyms at the beginning. Talk about alphabet agencies. lmao

Rev

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join