It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version 2013 HD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah I think its nothing but a promotional to be honest, I was expecting to see something new but its not there. Its like watching kid-versions of seerious ufo cases ive already studied, just a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That's the beauty of this video though. They state ufos are from space and are controlled by aliens and also provide excellent military testimonials presenting everything as facts. Kind of interesting to me the way they present everything as fact as if its common knowledge. Also interesting it was only aired in a couple states and shortly after pulled off the airways and shelves. I mean this is from Walt Disney not some regular joes off the street! It just amazes me how old yet intriguing this documentary is. Defiantly better than any history channel documentary I've seen so far.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A few things

1. Its never been lost
2. Its never been cut in the first place
3. Its definitely not HD

The is atleast the third time ive seen it posted within a year on ATS.
Apart from that still an interesting video considering it from Walt Disney.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Disney are no strangers to producing propaganda for the US government

Take a look at some examples:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
To be honest the responses to the video in the thread were more interesting than the video itself. I was especially displeased with the video at about minute 25 when they were talking about "transpermia" and never mentioned at all that science has never actually found any "Alien Biological matter" yet on any of the inbound material. (at least not at the time of this production that I know of) and then they seamlessly begin talking about biological terrestrial and aquatic extremophiles they HAVE found making it sound as though they discovered theses thing on the meteors during the gas chromatograph process. Cheap tricks Disney! Crappy production but very entertaining. I've never liked that they always bunch up ufo research with alien abductees. im not certain that the two phenomena are inexorably linked to one another. Im a little more keen on the ideas of Richard Strassman which he outline in '___' the Spirit Moleculeon the subject. (Abductions may be caused by endogenous doses of '___' secreted in the body) but that's another discussion entirely. I think its productions like this that really sully up the field as a whole, and aside from the promotion of their newest (at the time) gimmick it may have been intended to do just that!

Those Disney prop. pieces are hilarious. I don't know why but I love watching those older cartoons like that. they really are a little snapshot of how people actually use to think and they ways in which they programmed themselves and each other. very interesting post guys thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
posting to have a look at this later!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join