It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please sir, can i have some more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
/adjusts tinfoil hat

well, i just got here recently and it seems to me, this is a good place (the website itself, and this forum) to try and make sense of something with the input of others?

i came across the usual topics, "masons run everything, masons run this website, rah rah rah"
..i don't know if this is true or not, but this is one thing i noticed..

this topic (on page 9) has a comment from a member, i read it, and immediately recognize certain things which pique my curiosity, (as i'm nearing the end of the thread and going over recent contributions there) ..i don't want to focus on that entire topic just now and anyone is free to click the link in the sig to see more on all this stuff, but what goes on to amaze me is the comment by the next member (..and what's in a name? hehe)

within that following comment is a reference to 'the great work', (and further references to 'evolution' and 'ideologies') ..so there are apparently 'masons' here posting at ats, which is not a sleight against the website or its staff (although i was wondering if the member/moderator/staff-member(?) with the username 'GOATU(something)' has posted in this topic?)

what i am interested in, there and in other topics, is how masons are apparently making references to certain things, certain areas of study, positing certain views and so on.. i'm curious, when does this apparent masonic plan of evolution & ideologies finally come to fruition? when does it manifest for all to see?

i've actually been collecting some material on some of the related fields here, some of the weirder stuff.. why people make all sorts of accusations.. a direct line i can trace is with jordan maxwell to david icke, manly palmer hall, and the associated new-age theosophical movement. i guess we can go six kinds of crazy here?

there seems to be a lot of that 'stuff' here at ats? so i guess this is the place where we're meant to talk about all this stuff then?
..works out nicely for everyone?

i am convinced people are spreading "ideologies" and "evolving" readers here towards desired concepts and schools of thought whether they realize they are doing so or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Of course everyone has a personal agenda, some would simply like to share their own particular world view which they find helps them to pass through life without getting over excited about anything, some want to assimilate others into their self serving sinister doctrines, it varies, and you should ask yourself what's yours...?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

what i am interested in, there and in other topics, is how masons are apparently making references to certain things, certain areas of study, positing certain views and so on.. i'm curious, when does this apparent masonic plan of evolution & ideologies finally come to fruition? when does it manifest for all to see?

Any time from right now.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

It seems to me, that people in general, tend to have an over-inflated sense of self importance. Some more than others. And I don't think there is anything wrong with people wanting to feel like they are important contributors to the collective whole of humanity.

But some people get carried away with it, I think this is where Masonry came from. (A secret club for important people who know important stuff)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

well.. i starred that.. because you're right

but there's a little more to it, i try to outline some of that in the OP.

thing is.. i kinda know what my 'personal agenda' is because it's the same thing i've always wanted.. a world where people exist peacefully, right?.. but to stave off a potential argument there, i came to realize i'm mortal and imperfect, hehe, and any world i might exist in by the definitions i'm putting forth might not necessarily be "physical" if you know what i mean?

^i'm trying to address as much as possible there in a short time

so.. i do some poking around in certain areas, come across certain people, certain groups who also eventually poke into same areas... i figure i'm on the right track here.. the thing is, i'm on the outside of all this, not really wanting to be involved in any of it, but the more i "study" it (not necessarily putting it into practice) the more i see a trend..

-it seems the people on the outside (let's call them 'conspiracy theorists') are always willing to reveal the information they come across.. whereas the people on the inside (let's call them 'masons' etc) are more about concealing the information they come across, if that makes any sense?

my motivations have always been about helping people? giving information and so forth, it contributed to me eventually being homeless.. uhh, that's what i mean.. i was prepared to give everything away to help people.. i don't regret it, my life has been amazing. meanwhile i see things like vatican, lodge etc all looking pretty satisfied with themselves... and talk to masons in these topics who transcribe this subject matter to 'eating dinner' with their family..

in a world like this.. i eventually put even my own personal agenda aside?.. and just looked for "God"

myself? i don't claim to have found it, but if i do i'll send everyone a postcard
at this point i should probably just say 'i try to have nothing to do with anyone and everyone', pretty much because even when someone like me voices the concern, someone like you seems to inevitably swing it back in entirely the other direction, which is fine, because i walk the walk and scratch myself in various places, and as much as it might amuse me this topic isn't about me, see, i can have these conversations with "normal" people these days, because i don't get all bent out of shape about how we differ on opinions, but coming to a website like this i would appreciate it if at least -one- message might've gotten through before the whole "take a look at yourself" thing came up

i continually re-examine myself
even now i'm hesitating sending this response..

because the single-line comment after yours wasn't entirely comfortable either. and that was from a gold-contributer no less

it was nice though, how the matter wasn't conveniently tossed aside entirely even though i'm sure you both took the time to thoroughly investigate the links, i'm assuming you're already familiar in all this subject matter? *wink*

so no worries, i'll re-examine myself now as i always do.. maybe this is what is going on in those lodges? a lot of men searching the inner recesses of their souls and stuff?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by UNIT76

Any time from right now.

Actually I think you have left it abit vague for some to follow.
It is not the destination, but the journey.
If I am incorrect in your interpretation pardon me Brother, that is my slant on the travels.
The destination is death/peace.
edit on 24-6-2013 by g146541 because: incorrect wordage

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Without declaring the more righteous view in anyway.
I have always viewed death as the juorney.
An adventure, like solving a great mystery as we merely
make an adjustment.to either so much more.
Or possibly so much less.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

You make some very good points there and raise all the right questions.

It's true that much of what you see around these parts is people on 'the outside' as you put it trying to have their ideas accepted, freely sharing and giving, though a case can be made that the more successful of the Alternative persuasion at a certain point will start charging for their wisdom, books, DVD's presentations etc.

Which is the cynic in me suggesting that those of the outside generally are looking to replace or become as those on the inside, and that having achieved this they will then regulate the out flow of information as they see fit to maintain and expand their own interest.

Such things are generally understood and widely observed, but there is also the question of the necessity of keeping secrets when it comes to actual mysteries, for example if the great plan of Providence was to hold a surprise party for humanity at the end of days, and i told you this, then that's the surprise party out the window

In other words there is the potential that revealing mysteries of time and space could have untoward effect on their being realised, it's certainly possible that the entire guessing game could be brought to conclusion.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join