It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Astral Projection Demonic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
If you have nothing to add to this thread why post?

I did have something to add to this thread. The OP showed signs of escaping reality and being scared of it, to which I responded.

You are clearly not spiritually ready for this so you reject it.

I am spiritually ready for this. Considering that spirits do not exist and me being aware of it is quite an advantage.

Please take you're negative vibes elsewhere.

I'm sorry if the truth gives you negative vibes.
edit on 6/24/2013 by TheRedneck because: Removed offensive material

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anything that comes from Solomon or the old rites.

Is inherently Demonic.

Sorry.. them's the breaks.. rules, are rules.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
You must be one of those atheists that deny any sort of happenings that is not considered ''normal''

No. Any sort of happening IS a happening. It cannot be denied.
Whether the happening is in reality as experienced or if the claim is a lie is another matter, yet an interesting one.
In fact, it's always interesting when the happening is abnormal.

Id like to repeat the AboveTopSecret Slogan
Deny Ignorance maybe should look into it. Hey just sayin

That's exactly what science is all about. For example, we're fully aware that we can have OBEs, and we're fully aware that it is an experience in your head, not having anything to do with the physical world.

In other words, you cannot float away and see things that are actually happening in the real world.

Being ignorant would be to believe otherwise.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by Nevertheless

Don't insult something you don't understand
edit on 24-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

I wasn't insulting anyone, and also, I do understand the concept of dreaming, hallucinating and fantasizing.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless[. This is way off topic...I posted this thread to discuss astral projection being demonic or not and you are just plain denying the existence of it wow. It like someone posting a question about if one likes bread and someone saying bread doesnt exist see my point here. Why don't you prove to us that spirits don't exist since we have given evidence that they do? Just because you don believe In something doesn't really giveyou the right to put down others views

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless[. I posted this thread to discuss astral projection being demonic or not and you are just plain denying the existence of it wow.

Yes I am, sorry.

It like someone posting a question about if one likes bread and someone saying bread doesnt exist see my point here.

No, I do not. Bread is quite well defined for people to understand what it is and it can be shown to be just that.
In other words, the problem is not that someone states that bread doesn't exist. The problem is that it can be shown to exist. Which ruins the case.

Why don't you prove to us that spirits don't exist.

As with the bread, spirits can only be proven to exist, not that they do not exist.
I cannot prove that there ISN'T a pink elephant ghost living under your left thumbnail, can I?
Does that make you start thinking that there actual is one?

Isn't it much easier to just prove that there is a pink elephant ghost under your left thumbnail? Yes, of course.
The problem is that we cannot because I just made it up and it doesn't exist.

When it comes to Astral Projection, science knows that we create these experiences in our heads. And that any attempt in trying to use such things "for real" and prove that they can actually see from outside their own bodies are dreams are revealed as dreams, as the answers given by these people do not match the real world.
In other words, if a person is asked to float away to see what symbol or name is written some arbitrary place, they fail to do so. They give the wrong answers.

There is nothing at all that has ever shown this to be anything else than "dreams". For the same reason as why the pink elephant ghost will also be just a belief.

Just because you don believe In something doesn't really giveyou the right to put down others views

You are free to believe in anything you like. Please give me the freedom to talk about what is real. Without believing.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

This thread is posted in the Gray Area, meaning it does not require proof. Opinions as to validity or non-validity are both welcome, but name-calling and snide remarks are not.

Anyone who is unable to abide by this philosophy is free to find another thread in a forum where proof of statements is expected.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

Hi Optimisplanet
If you feel that your astral experiences have negative entities attached to them, then I best suggest you pray to our Father Creator and His Son Yehushua Ha'Mashiac for Protections, who Oversee with an Authority over all these dominions affecting earthen soul consciousness portals.

If you lack faith in this aspect of belief connected to our Christ at the Throne of Truth, then I only further suggest one strengthen it with sincere efforts of outreach to allow greater connection with the Holy Spirit to Intervene (by your wilfull choices seeking in outreach). I will pray for you also to be released from any negative bonds you appear to have attracted.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm always amazed by people on here that claim anything they don't comprehend is demonic.
It's not demonic - it's just your failure of imagination and adherence to superstitious nonsense.
I am not making a claim as to the validity of astral projection one way or another. I'm just sick of this intellectual crutch of calling things demonic. .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Jesuits have the ability to astral travel...

That's all you need to know.

The Christian author Larry Huggins astral projected and he found his astral body in hell. If you read the book "Prepare for War" by Dr. Rebecca Brown, there is a special demon that faclitates astral projection. This is really getting in the realm of the spirit or occult illegally and there could be repercussions. This practice also accelerates the aging process and it is known by Lamas that astral chord could be severed. This is also a condemed occult practice (Deuteronomy 18:10). Exposing Astral Projection

In the Brotherhood (Satanism) the most important attraction for witches and warlocks is the ability to learn how to astral project. Sex and power is what makes most people join Satanist covens. It is by far their biggest drawing card.

ASTRAL PROJECTION AND ASTRAL SEX

An ex-sorcerer from New Zealand named Ian Clayton is an authority on this subject because he is one of the few who have experienced astral travel from both sides of the fence.

He calls it transrelocation. (decribed in the below video)

He has traveled frequently both in the spirit and in his physical body to different locations.

Some people in the UK have nick named Ian the "Shredder" because of their encounters with Ian while astral projecting.

zechariah14v7 4 months ago
Bruce Allen gave an account of a similar type of portal, and even characterized it as a kind of escape portal. he was transrelocated to an Aussie city. he did not try to take anything back with him, but when he approached the door that opened to the city streets, he was told not to, then was told to go back.

RobotRaptor12 1 month ago
There is a book called 'Gazing Into Glory' by Bruce Allen and he teaches how to see into the realm of the spirit and how to translocate. Look him up on youtube with Sid Roth and type 'translation by faith' in google and you will find him teaching in crossworld or something

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Something tells me it is against God's Will.

That "something" is probably the result of a loved one's prayers...

Do NOT stop praying and reading the bible.

Those are the keys that will lead you all the way home.

If you’re seriously looking for some deep answers to real questions, watch "The Encounter"...

This film is a MUST see if you’re seriously looking for answers.

"You know, everyday I get millions of complaints about this world. All the greed and selfishness poverty, starvation, the wars, the murders, the abuse of children. I hardly recognize this place anymore. It bears so literal resemblance to the garden that I created for you, but it’s not hell, Nick.

Even now, there’s sunshine on a spring day, there’s a starry night and a desert sky, there’s a gentle breeze on a summer afternoon and the smell of flowers, the song of birds, There’s even people who are willing to lend a helping hand to the helpless and there’s love Nick, there’s still love."

Jesus: "You wouldn't have anything if I hadn't put a stone in your path.

Jesus: July 4th, 1974, Eldorquin Quarry. You and your buddies were racing up the hill to dive in. You took a shortcut through the bushes and you hit your foot on a stone just before you dove.

Nick: Yeah. Yeah. It threw my footing off. Ruined my dive. Caused me to hit an underwater rock that broke my hand in two places. I could have been a receiver.

Jesus: If you hadn't tripped over that stone, Nick, you would have hit your head on that rock. You would have died at 14 years old. But your grandmother's prayers were ringing in my ear. I put that stone in your path."

The Encounter

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The best thing you can do, is fall in love with it. Love the feeling, love astral projection. Think loving happy positive and grateful thoughts.

Open your heart. Allow it to happen. Surrender to the process.

The only evil that exists is the evil you feed. Allow yourself to just surrender, without fear, without judgement. Go into the abyss, and find out that there was nothing to fear at all. You will discover love and light, and the kingdom of heaven. Let it take you.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Totally reminds me of Insidious' scene with that creepy song and creepy demon thing lol.

Whatever it is, does sound a little "evil", if I were to say anything. Can you stop Projecting, or is it something you can't help to do now?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Absolutely wrong, stupid, insane, nonsense of the worst kind! There is nothing even remotely related to Astral Projection and things demonic.

Thats absolute rubbish...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I started astral projecting about 10 years ago. I have had an identical experience in regard to bad luck happening when I started. Recently I came to the conclusion that when you use this type of knowledge you better be trying to be the best person you know how to be or karma is gonna get you. I had the worst luck for about 6 years, mixed in with good luck too however. But ever since I started astral projecting I've noticed beyond a doubt that karma is real. I wouldn't say i was a bad person at all, but I noticed if I went against my morals of what I personally knew to be right, it would come back around somehow. I've also noticed that being generous to others has rewarded me in various ways also.

I've also been trying to abolish all negative thoughts. This is a very hard task to do, but as soon as I notice any negative thinking I'll try switch immediately to positive thinking. I've come to the conclusion that Karma is a real thing and works both positively and negatively with both actions and thoughts.

My luck has turned around for the the better I believe now. I would never stop astral projecting and I don't think I could if I tried. It has taught me a lot about how the universe works and I am not one bit afraid of death.

I by no means am a religious person but I do believe some crazy s@#! about consciousness that according to all the "scientists" in this forum and modern brainwashing academia is a creation of my physical brain. I understand for myself that consciousness exists without the physical brain. Some people will never be able to comprehend that, just accept it.

Be the best person you can be to your knowledge, think positive thoughts, don't stop questioning and your luck will turn around.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Optimisplanet - yes, I believe it is demonic. You are coming from a Biblical viewpoint so never mind what others say to try to upset you or argue with you. You have posed a question and if others present their viewpoints in an honest way then it is your choice to consider that and then decide. But since you asked, yes I do believe it's demonic. It sounds as if you are a Christian or a believer to some degree - this feeling in your gut?? - it's the Holy Spirit warning you. The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our friend, one who guides us if we allow Him. Remember there is a battle being waged right now in the spiritual realm. Anytime you delve into the spiritual you are opening yourself up to attacks. We can find pleasure or great "enlightenment" from such investigations but we are then opening ourselves up to a seductive evil - we delve deeper and deeper. If God isn't protecting you then who is? No one, nothing but the devil "roams about like a lion seeking those to devour". From now on when you go to bed ask God to send one of His holy angels to stand over you as you sleep, to protect you. Ask God to protect your dreams from any evil. If you wish you can ask God to send 4 of his Holy warrior angels to stand at the 4 corners of the house. And any time you are frightened, whether awake or asleep call out on the name of Jesus. Unfortunately once you've attracted the attention of evil and then try to cut yourself off it can intensify/harrass you. You have nothing to fear - Jesus already paid the price for all our sins, He loves you and He will protect you. The devil knows he has lost the war but until God decides enough is enough the devil will try to grab any of those he can to hurt our Father and to drag you down. Put on the whole armor of God - you know what that is I am sure. And if not read up on it. There are those that truly astral project but it is not for us to play with. We are really spiritual beings caught in this fleshly body and those that play with the spiritual realm are playing with danger even if it's all pretty and satisfying to start with. I know many will trash me for that but that's okay. There is a whole spiritual realm around us and I can't speak for those who have had good and pleasant experiences but you are not one of them. You already know the answer to what you ask. But if still confused just pray. I will pray for you. You are a child of God and God is fighting for you. He has already won the fight for you. Turn to Him and this will fade away. Take care.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think most of these answers are flawed - why? Because you want to know if a said thing is "Demonic". Why ask this opinion of people who 1) do not believe in astral projection and 2) people who do not believe in demons? Your going to get a bad answer either way.

You need to ask this question only to those who believe in demons. Those who do not believe in demons cannot give you a credible answer. You have to go to the source of people who believe in demons - the Christian Religions of the world. They are the Demon Experts.

Here is one Christians take on it. It may give you some insight until some other Christians answer your post.

The Bible certainly describes inexplicable and wonderful experiences given to the saints from time to time. Paul described an experience and vision that the Lord blessed him to have in II Corinthians 12:1-10, though he expressed uncertainty whether it was “in the body” or “out of the body”. Acts chapter 2 records the coming down of the Holy Ghost promised to the church, which the prophet Joel described as “….your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams…”

One may be tempted to defend dabbling with astral projection and transcendental meditation by pointing to such scriptures. However, these are not descriptions of ethereal cosmic visions arising from spectral energy or some other such drivel. They are poignant, directed visions and experiences sent directly from the Lord to his saints. Each was for a distinct reason and/or conveyed specific messages. The Holy Ghost experience, for example, is provided to the church to relay a most important message to each who is blessed to experience it – “At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you” (John 14:20). These experiences are far from a hypnotically or drug induced collection of enigmatic visions left open to whatever interpretation one decides to hang on them!

Is this to say that we are to deny subconscious existence and experience? Absolutely not. Things such as hypnosis and subliminal imagery are indeed effective in producing behavioral change. However, just because something exists and proves effective doesn’t mean it should be automatically considered useful and wholesome.

First, consider that the Bible, the Christian’s guide and light, never encourages the elect of God to “tap into your inner man” or any such thing. What are we encouraged to do to become whole (which is often the stated reason for transcendental meditation)? God’s word tells us that He gave gifts unto men “for the perfecting of the saints…for the edifying of the body of Christ”. What are these? “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers” (Ephesians 4:11-12). Also, we have the Bible – “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” These are the maturing spiritual gifts God gave us. No gurus or Indian medicine men needed according to God. Just study his word, hear his preaching, and be perfected, or full-grown.

The focus of the Christian’s experience should not be to use the subconscious to transform the conscious mind, but vice-versa. Every focus of teaching to the saints is to use that which is consciously learned and performed to affect the whole of the man, subconscious mind included. One such admonition can be found in Romans 12:2 – “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Some say you have to become one with nature or the universe. The Bible’s reply? No, get your mind off the world (this cursed earth, universe, and the sinful economy embodied therein) and into those things which are good, acceptable, perfect, and according to the will of God. How does a child of God begin to transform his mind? Well, verse 3 gives the answer - use that mind to think the right ways! “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Be humble. Be sober. Don’t be looking for a zebra when you ought to be seeing a horse. Don’t try to grow in grace by some kooky Eastern religious mantras or techniques. It won’t work. Simply use your conscious mind to learn of the Lord and walk in humility, hence the transformation begins and continues.

You see? The teaching of the Creator is that happiness and completion will be found in consciously acting, not trying to tap into the subconscious mind: “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work" jeremysarber.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I can relate 100% to the material you have given me its true. I am quite sure that there is a war going on in the astral world. I just know the existence of good/evil now, and in a way I feel enlightened BUT i am very careful nowadays about dabbling in such things.
Dabbling into astral projection without god, is dabbling into darkness and the occult. Catatrosphic results yes, definitely. Its like a child playing with electrical equipment, curious but then it zaps you and your in shock and dont know where to run who to tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ccseagull

Thank you love for your very understanding and kind reply. The bible is the WORD most definitely I am sure of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Indeed, Thank you for your reply, with verses from the bible, which i found interesting.
Peace be with you my friend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join