It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Smart pill' - Do you swallow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The daily smart pill that can remember all your passwords: Tablets can transmit personal details to devices as they pass through body

For forgetful types, it promises to be a new wonder pill.

But far from boosting the memory, the tiny swallowable capsules contain a minute chip that transmits an individual’s personal details.

After 40 years of advances in computation, we’re still authenticating the same way we did years ago - passwords. In fact it’s worse, the average users does it 39 times a day and it takes them 2.3 seconds every time they do it.

Well now look what 'they' did. Simplified our life for us. You bet.

People will be eatin' these up like tic-tacs given the 'choice'.

And for you reluctant types? When the time comes you want to 'buy or sell' - You'll 'swallow' too.

Essentially, your entire body becomes your authentication token,’ she said. - (and for the rest of the story) - The company is also exploring the use electronic tattoos that contain personal verification data.

link

“The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist.” - Charles Baudelaire

...and making it easier for them than not. - me

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i dont take tablets drugs are bad for you love
pps would you spit or swallow
edit on 24/6/13 by billdadobbie because: 6am and nutty

on topic

Those pills will mean they can track your poo!
Pay per poo?

OMG People will steal your poo to get the data pill

edit on 24-6-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

good luck 2 them my nappys never empty full time job dealing with that

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anyone too stupid to remember their passwords will undoubtedly have no problem with this.

The market would be huge.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have NO PROBLEM with this. Because only when technology as we know it is taken to its limits will we realize that we have been barking up the wrong tree all along. So the quicker we get to this technological endgame, the sooner I believe we will have proof of non local consciousness, the spirit and similar alternative beliefs.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Reason #238 Not to swallow. Just saying...

Every time I see something like this, I think about how dumb technology is allowing us to become. Whether it is done on purpose or it just happens, it is happening. We don't have to retain hardly any information as it stands now. We can google things instead of trying to remember them on our own. It keeps getting easier to get dumber. Maybe I am too conspiracy minded, but no matter what spin you put on it... less intelligence can't be a good thing.

I'm spitting on this one.

edit on 6/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Anyone too stupid to remember their passwords will undoubtedly have no problem with this.

Anyone spending that much time on the internet is already too soft to be of any real use to anything.

38 times a day?

That is just plain sad.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Dear silo13,

Applause on keeping an eye on the news and what is coming. This is not the mark. People who accept the mark will know that they are rejecting God, it will not be a trick, it will be a decision. I believe when it comes down to it, the mark will simply be a security measure for using money. In and of itself, not meaningful. Believers will know that it is a mark and refuse, the world will laugh at them. Why would you refuse a security measure because of some God that you don't even know exists for sure if it meant that you could not buy or sell? That will be how we are mocked.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Holy pooping passwords people!

So much innuendo and double entendre lol. Naughty OP..

I'd definitely use this. I keep running out of batteries in my old style AA battery taking 256kb electronic keeper. I use the memo section for all my passwords. And good lasting AA batteries are always on the 'to get' list..

Sounds like this would be quite cheap - or if they force us to eat them under threat of punitive measures and send us off to internet camps, completely free!

Though I'd rather have it like a band aid, rather than a pill. I don't see why it needs to be a pill.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
and once again the eggheads have figured out another way to increase the idiot population in the world ...

the more technology increases ... the lazier and more idiotic people become ...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

And I would buy a couple shares or two to make me some quick cash..

Anyone stupid enough to take this pill might as well surrender their freedom. Anything with the word "smart" marketing is calling you stupid. For example, I have a smartphone. I can text, talk, fb, ATS, front face camera and whatnot to have "you know who" say.."Ha..haa we got you" Are you smart enough to take the pill? Not me.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'll stick to my post-it notes that I have plastered all around the frame of my computer screen as reminders for my old fart brain.

They can stick their tracking smart pill where the sun don't shine.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

They can stick their tracking smart pill where the sun don't shine.

That one is coming next... for those who may have an aversion to or difficulty in swallowing.

edit on 6/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I have 18 passwords for work related items alone. They all change at varying times, and all have different security requirements.

Add in the private items like personal email, routers, etc, there are another 6.

while I wouldn't do what is in the OP, a little help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Ghost375

I have 18 passwords for work related items alone. They all change at varying times, and all have different security requirements.

Add in the private items like personal email, routers, etc, there are another 6.

while I wouldn't do what is in the OP, a little help would be appreciated.

You can always do what a genius at work did. Kept them all in a txt file on their desktop saved as "Current Passwords". IT came by to do an update and literally about had a heart attack.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Personally I believe everything the Daily Mail tells me!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have a bunch of passwords to remember for work, too. And the passwords are assigned, completely random numbers, letters, capitals, etc. some I only use 2-3 times a year.

So I emailed myself all the passwords albeit in code. No one looking through my email will see "Passwords" in the subject line, followed by ATS: Ca1549&$7.

Of course, I guess I just gave it away to the NSA now.....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So many people already don't remember phone numbers, because of speed dials.
People forget how to spell, because there's spell checkers and auto correct.
We've forgotten how to do proper long math, because there's calculators.
Now people can also forget their passwords, user names, and account numbers too, because their memories are in a pill

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As long as I eat well, I remember everything.

No need for a smart pill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join