It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECO-REVOLUTION: GMO Crops TORCHED in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

ECO-REVOLUTION: GMO Crops TORCHED in America

politicalblindspot.com

Though the controlled corporate media apparatus is suppressing the story, 40 tons of GMO crops were torched, prompting an FBI investigation. There has been a COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT, outside of local circles has dared to mention it, perhaps because government fears that if the public learns that other people are getting fighting mad (literally), they might join in, and become an actual revolution. It was only reported locally live on KXL Radio and echoed by the Oregonian, where the ONLY web mention exists, hard to find because the headline wording is carefully avoids the most likely keywords f
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Civil dissent is in the air. Two acres of GM sugar beet have been destroyed by an arson attack. Is the US beginning to wake to the plight of GM foods.

No one has come forward to take responsibility for the attack. It is unclear if it was the work of local farmers or a group of environmental activists. What is clear is it is not the action of a single person. This was done by a group. Some 6,500 plants where destroyed.

Evidently TPTB do not want this news advertised. There has been little coverage of the event.

Well whomever orchestrated it made a statement..

politicalblindspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i guess the earth doesnt want it

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Is the US beginning to wake to the plight of GM foods.

Ecoterrorists are nothing new.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
power to the people
good on them
action speaks louder than words s & f bud best news today

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

At least we confirmed what side you are.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There has been little coverage of the event

Except on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Except from the AP
www.columbian.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

At least we confirmed what side you are.

No. You know the side I'm not on. That of pointless vandalism.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In November 2012, Americans had the chance to vote to know if the food they were eating was genetically modified, and overwhelmingly voted "No", about 70%.

Many of us shook our heads at the time and had postings on bulletin boards such as these talking about the craziness of this vote, and were shot down in flame wars that "americans don't care what's in our food"

Apparently, just over six months later, you do.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
In November 2012, Americans had the chance to vote to know if the food they were eating was genetically modified, and overwhelmingly voted "No", about 70%.

Many of us shook our heads at the time and had postings on bulletin boards such as these talking about the craziness of this vote, and were shot down in flame wars that "americans don't care what's in our food"

Apparently, just over six months later, you do.

People vote the way their television tells them to vote. I bet if you removed all the influence that is poured onto the masses via the television voting counts would look MUCH different.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And what about the BILLIONS of gallons of monsanto's weed killer finding its way into our water supplies? Is that not Eco-terrorism?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

And what about the BILLIONS of gallons of monsanto's weed killer finding its way into our water supplies? Is that not Eco-terrorism?

I guess you hadn't heard that Monsanto is not the only manufacturer of herbicides but maybe you should consider the farmers who use them to be eco-terrorists.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The owners :

In a riveting victory against genetically modified creations, a major biotech company known as Syngenta has been criminally charged for denying knowledge that its GM Bt corn actually kills livestock. What’s more is not only did the company deny this fact, but they did so in a civil court case that ended back in 2007. The charges were finally issued after a long legal struggle against the mega corp initiated by a German farmer named Gottfried Gloeckner whose dairy cattle died after eating the Bt toxin and coming down with a ‘mysterious’ illness.

naturalsociety.com...
edit on 23-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think that we should charge all government officials that initiated laws protecting Monsanto and other companies selling of GMO foods with treason against the people of the USA. Since this is treason, there is no diplomatic immunity, no matter who they are. The evidence against GMOs is piling up yet they still allow the foods. It doesn't matter whether it is the roundup or the Genetically modifying that is causing the problems, they shouldn't be allowing them.

I do not support destroying farmers fields, I support getting rid of those who push products that are not proven to be safe for human consumption to be sold. The required testing to prove safety is being excluded from requirements.
edit on 23-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Right. Animals are dying all over the place from eating GMOs. That's why ranchers keep buying them for feed.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Right. Animals are dying all over the place from eating GMOs. That's why ranchers keep buying them for feed.

That article didn't say that. You did......, and I believe you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
all major supermarkets now use food that has been raised on gmo corn etc and the people are just getting healthier by the day

only today a friend called in for a cup of tea and told me that ahad and autism were so common now that the benefits were being cut that it was going to be classed the norm .

well i suppose for every sick person there are 7 people running around behind them ??

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 23/6/13 by billdadobbie because: double post sorry

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I guess you think those ranchers are stupid.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

I guess you think those ranchers are stupid.

Again, another thing you said, not me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join