It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Evening / morning wherever you are.

A brief intro, I guess I am typical guy into motorcycles and cars and aircraft. I have also been fascinated by the whole UFO subject since I was about 10yrs old. I also have a keen interest in conspiracy so I thought this place would suit me down to the ground.

I look forward to making posts and contributing.

Thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by macpdm

Welcome aboard where abouts in the UK are you ?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
welcome to the mothership earthling have fun xxxk i do
no feeding the trolls and enjoy the party

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macpdm

Well Hi from the South West coast. Glad to read your post and interests - hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself here. The trolls need regular feeding but watch your portions. Some of the topics are fascinating and I look forward to your ideas and views.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by macpdm

Warm Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks all for the warm welcome. To DAM00 I am in the county of Cheshire in Northern England. I forgot to add I am passionate about music and currently I programme radio music shows twice a week for a non profit spiritual radio station.

So are there a lot of trolls on the forums ?
edit on 23/6/13 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by macpdm
Thanks all for the warm welcome. To DAM00 I am in the county of Cheshire in Northern England. I forgot to add I am passionate about music and currently I programme radio music shows twice a week for a non profit spiritual radio station.

So are there a lot of trolls on the forums ?
edit on 23/6/13 by macpdm because: (no reason given)
about as many as shellsuits in your county in the 80s

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by macpdm

Des

Hello there fellow brit and welcome to the site, des, i havnt seen you for ages.sorry, i mean i havnt stalked you on intr threads for ages.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Welcome to another brit

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Welcome to another brit

We should be in bed.
Sorry, that wasnt a proposition. No wonder im always tired in the morning being up so late on ats. OP, you will soon be an ats insomniac.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Welcome to another brit

We should be in bed.
Sorry, that wasnt a proposition. No wonder im always tired in the morning being up so late on ats. OP, you will soon be an ats insomniac.

My eyes opened so wide my eyeballs nearly fell out, then I read your second line

I'm a night person, always have been, always will be. I expect someone somewhere has a label for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Welcome to another brit

We should be in bed.

My eyes opened so wide my eyeballs nearly fell out, then I read your second line

I'm a night person, always have been, always will be. I expect someone somewhere has a label for it.

Going a bit off-topic here, but ats has become a bit like eastenders recently, what think you OP/voidhawk.?
Both of you are going to say you dont watch eastenders, so i dont really know why i asked that question. I just think that ats has been a little dull recently.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Welcome to another brit

We should be in bed.

Going a bit off-topic here, but ats has become a bit like eastenders recently, what think you OP/voidhawk.?
Both of you are going to say you dont watch eastenders, so i dont really know why i asked that question. I just think that ats has been a little dull recently.
they want to know do you do house calls too

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

Welcome to another brit

We should be in bed.

they want to know do you do house calls too

Yeah, but not to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Absolutely agree with you. I've been watching with interest actually, wondering why this happens.
I have a couple of threads I'm working on at the moment. Whats your flavour? Politics - Aliens - Science........

Beast Enders
I dont even own a TV, and if I did I'd burn it if THAT program ever came at me through the screen

My x used to watch it religiously, and if she hadn't ran of with the milkman I'd have used her addiction to the Dirty Den program as grounds for divorce.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

thats ok i keep a copy of paraclesus next to the bed

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

thats ok i keep a copy of paraclesus next to the bed

"paraclesus" Sounds nasty, you should get it treated.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by macpdm

Des

Hello there fellow brit and welcome to the site, des, i havnt seen you for ages.sorry, i mean i havnt stalked you on intr threads for ages.

I've been very busy, not posting much, read what I can. But, I always like to welcome our new members when I see the threads. I still haven't done an intro thread....

Des

edit on 23-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

got an appointment booked

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by VoidHawk

got an appointment booked

With thedoctorswife? I'm jealous

new topics

top topics