It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Reading and Mind Control: Where Technology And The Paranormal Converge:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi there, I've been interested in this topic recently and I've been doing a bit of research concerning mind reading and mind control, and how various governments around the world have been able to merge technology and the paranormal for their own hidden purposes. While doing research in this area, namely attempting to find information concerning victims of government mind control, I have consistently bumped into, forbidden sites, and redirection to lost or no longer available url's, which I find sort of disturbing. Numerous claims of mind control seem to go hidden, and/or blocked and I was wondering if people out there maybe had websites or information concerning these technologies and how they relate to government, either national or international in general.

I can post some links of the information that I have found so far, but in the meantime, I'll just run down a few of the types of phenomenon about which I have found discussions.

Mind Reading
Artificial Telepathy
Suggestive Telepathy
Holograms
3D Holograms (computer simulated hallucinations)
Involuntary Limb Movment
Involuntary Speech and Mouth Movement
Thought Control
Memory Manipulation
Sexual Manipulation

There is alot more actually, but in the meantime, my concern is, if government and it's abusive technological tools, are the actual perpetrators and predators behind "paranormal phenomenon" affecting many people, how should people, especially victims of these technologies accordingly respond? Maybe some of you guys have links or interesting reads about this. Thanks for joining in..

edit on 23-6-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

edit on 23-6-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i have also found some sites and info have vanished over the years especially on rfid inplants ???

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i have also found some sites and info have vanished over the years especially on rfid inplants ???

Yes, in some targeted individual cases, they do actually have implants, and many of those individuals have had them successfully removed, proving the how the harassment had been occurring. Apparently though, implants are not necessary to harass, simply because satellite systems and other very sophisticated technology can create the appropriate mind control/mind reading/mind torture capacities on individuals.

I was just listening to John T Hall on the www.coasttocoastam.com radio show, (found at you tube if you want to listen to it,) and he offers some information about how this all occurs. He makes it pretty clear that is very real stuff, and that something legally needs to be done about it.

What I think is really interesting and almost even impressive, is that these technologies can actually at times pass as genuine paranormal activity when in reality, it's all digital simulation, and virtual reality computerized effects. If more people were awake to it, then more things could be done to counter it. Many people who believe they are experiencing paranormal or occult/witchcraft effect, are probably actually experiencing covert government mind control without any knowledge whatsoever of the technology.

The good thing is that some individuals have already begun to take legal action against the government for the harassment, and in a least in a few instances have even won their cases, which is really encouraging.

All just need to remember, that much of paranormal activity and paranormal effect, is actually government mind control activity. The gov. simply gets away with it by reinforcing government control through medical/psychiatric channels, eventually labeling or commiting their torture victims. This is actually really terrible and I wish more people were more involved and more knowledgeable on the subject.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i have read of soldiers etc going to court to prove this happened with xrays of said devices .

but the tech is now so small to be invisible to xrays .

i find it weird that so much has vanished from the net on this subject

i read somewhere years ago that siemans had made 5 billion rfid chips then closed the factory down ???.

interesting subject from someone who saw one in an xray in the mid 80s and had it removed ??

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another interesting point that I wanted to add was that the major "alphabet agencies," are the ones that are apparently involved in the use of this technology. I am referring to NSA, DoD, CIA, HAARP, DARPA, etc, and that's pretty darn important; The technological advancements now allow for Psychic and Mind Reading technologies to occur to oppress and control people and victimize at length against their will! This is so huge but no one really pays much attention to it, if any. Imagine being mind read, against your will, telepathized to, against your will, receiving suggestive telepathies against your will all to control you mentally, spiritually, psychically, and emotionally. Apparently for the sake of removing "another eater," or another "useless experimenter subject," or for removal of another "political opponent." That's how easy it is currently for them to fulfill their agenda. It's really frightening.

There are a number of ways to defend against these technologies, but it seems as though one must gather an awful lot of knowledge from a number of fields to guard against it. I'll see if I can create a list about that..In the meantime, my impression is that the government, not just the USG but most Northern governments either North American or European Governments are totally hell bent on possessing these Psychic Skills, but all for malevolent purpose. It seems as though, through their technologies and computer satellite systems, they wish to acquire and posses all of these Supernatural Powers, so as to feel somehow supernatural, to feel gifted psychically. To me, that's obviously an impossible though, since it is all totally artificial, synthetic and and perfectly inauthentic- 100% unnatural!

They wish to feel supernatural, endowed with these gifts, that in my opinion were originally meant for positive use by human beings for human beings (ie positive telepathy, positive helpful mind reading,etc.). But, most pathetically In their case, having these mind control technologies is all for base abusive purpose, to disdain, mock, scorn, and impede the natural beautiful evolution of the human mind, human soul. It's quite repulsive if you ask me and I can't wait for some interesting comments about this to flow into the thread.

They are literally killing, murdering, thousands of people using this technology and it's such an obscene violation of one's spiritual edifice and of one's natural transcendant proclivities. It's just horrible and perfectly sickening..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

i have read of soldiers etc going to court to prove this happened with xrays of said devices .

i read somewhere years ago that siemans had made 5 billion rfid chips then closed the factory down ???.

interesting subject from someone who saw one in an xray in the mid 80s and had it removed ??

Yeah, those RFID chips are totally real- let me see if I can find you the You Tube links about John T Hall, and in it he does talk about the chips in many of the electronic harassment victims he has spoken to.In the meantime, whenever you get a chance, look up George Noory CoasttoCoastAm on you tube, and enter RFID, or alien abductee microchip victims , and you will see so many of the talks he has had on his radio show concerning those devices whether in relation to electronic harassment victims, or in relation to troops, or abductees and how they are forced, to take them.. it's real scary..The gov. has so much more power than we could ever imagine

Here is a link to the second part of the interview:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Even if they are really small and virtually undetectable, there should be ways to find them.. magnets? are supposed to work to help find out where they might be.. and working with frequency devices for those who are electronically minded and who know stuff about hertzes and language of that sort..

Are you actually saying you found a chip in your system?? That's so awful.. and so what happened or what did you discover about those who may have placed it there, if you don't mind my asking..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Here is part 2 to the interview that I had mentioned about John Hall (author of New Breed, you can see his website at satweapons.com,) anyhow, the link is the interview between him and G.Noory on CoasttoCoast but it's part 2 so you would have to look up part 1 eventually to hear the entire interview.. it's good material to tap into though so I hope it's interesting to you..

Here's the link, and remember he mentions the chip quite a bit..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

after a accident in the 80s i had a xray taken of my head no sooner had i got home the phone went and the dental surgeon told me he had found an anomily could i come back and re do the xray .

i was on speaking terms with this man as i had worked in his home and liked him and his family he found something in my right nasal cavity but asked me if i had ever had anything enter my body .

i was shot with a air rifle as a kid but had a exit wound to show and had a op on my tonsills as a kid he said something must have moved there over the years .

long story short i came too when it was being removed and saw the suprised look on his face which was told to me by his assistant one night .

he told me not long after he had never seen anything like it or had the lab ? i moved away not long after then heard one day he had commited suicide which i found odd as he had a good life

at the time none of this even made sense to me but over 20 years i started to think about it and it was one of the first things i looked up on the net when i got my first p.c in 2007

but a lot has vanished over the years still none the wiser but not everyone can be telling porkies about this subject

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Well, that sounds kind of overwhelming if you ask me.. gulp. it would have been a good idea to have kept the specimen with you,but it seems as though you may have been young in the 1980's and perhaps talk about these kinds of things was still rare back then..

I know that a handful of persons who have had implants removed from their bodies, (ear, dental, nasal as well,)
that a few of them had also had odd ufo experiences of some sort; there's a doctor over in Southern California who was helping some of these persons with their removal, successfully so;

I imagine these implants can even be shot at you from afar, and that it might be that simple to target someone
especially in the future, since that seems to be the direction that we're moving towards a more sci-fi reality with the turn of the year 2018, 2020 year and all.. it's spooky to think these things can be found in our bodies: you're lucky you found it early on though.

The doctor commits suicide?? Geez, that would really be injurious to one's memory and understanding of events for sure,

On the internet, there still is a lot of information about Rfid's I think if you take a look on you tube, and do a search there you should be able to find interesting stuff; also I highly recommend listening to Coasttocoastam radio (www.coasttocoastam.com). Listen to it every evening, and check your local am stations to find out what station number he is on (see his website and it shows the am station if you look for your state in particular). But Mr. Noory and his entire staff have an excellent nightly program, and they are always talking about these kinds of issues: You'll really like it if you listen in on the show. Also, callers from everywhere call in and discuss everything from ghosts, paranormal issues, ufo's, politics, intuition, dreams, all of it, they discuss it right there on the show.

Don't know about porkies, but I believe you.. The scan was an MRi for your skull, but it was completed by your dentist, and he located the piece (implant) in your nasal cavity. Actually from the research I have done, the nasal cavity seems to be a very popular place for these things to appear.. (nose, ears, and teeth. ) At least you were actually able to get it out.. and discover it was actually even ever there..yikes!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I found a couple of radio programs by CoasttoCoast am about RFID-- either in relation to surveillance,
or in relation to Ufo's.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

i try and not think about it too much it would drive you nuts i just think happy thoughts

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join