It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur Photography, thoughts and feedback!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I was inspired by a member last earlier in the month after I saw their photography of Akron Zoo, so I'd like to say thanks to ArcAngel for posting the legit picture of zoo critters here.

It just so happens I started dabbling with some photos recently myself and I'd love to invite everyone to have a look and let me know what you think. Your feedback is welcomed, and I'd love to hear about things that could be improved.

Here's a link to my Flickr Photostream. It's my personal Photostream where I'll post all of my best shots in the future. If you like what you see you can keep coming back, and / or submit ideas. As always, I look forward to feedback!

Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They look very good seems to me you are very inspired by nature and soft lighting I think you do a fine job SnF keep it up bro

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these....

I would love to have that first one on my living room wall to be honest with you. Very good work!!!
edit on 6/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Your photos are all very nice, quality and composition and subject matter, truly lovely

You say you are an amateur but I can imagine many of those looking very nice on frames and in peoples homes...if that sort of thing is what makes one pro.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Thank you very much! You're absolutely right, I love the effect of soft lighting and outdoor scenes. For me, a photo is my opportunity to tell a story, highlight a moment, or capture the feeling of a particular experience. I appreciate your stopping by!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

You actually brought some of my favorite images to this thread. I have a print of the single tree (the second image) on my wall right now. It serves as inspiration to find the next wonderful place to find my next decorative item. To have someone else enjoy one of my photos so much as to say what you have means a lot, thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I appreciate your comments, I say I'm an amateur because much like amateur radio, I primarily just enjoy the activity rather than try to make money for it.

Creativity has never been my strongest characteristic, but photography allows me to develop that and share the progress with others. Thank you for the comments, maybe in the future I'll bridge that gap between amateur and professional.

top topics

join