It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages From Intelligent Aliens or God Himself Seen in the Skies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
considering this one looks like goatse i hate to think what gods trying to say lol

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
considering this one looks like goatse i hate to think what gods trying to say lol
Maybe the message is, when someone tells you to stick it where the sub don't shine, you better think of somewhere else because the sun shines there?

By the way I was wondering if that image was photoshopped.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Maybe the message is, when someone tells you to stick it where the sub don't shine, you better think of somewhere else because the sun shines there?

By the way I was wondering if that image was photoshopped.

lol sounds about right

If i had to put money on any of the pics from the source article being Photoshopped id go with that one for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 304edgewood

They are most all fakes. I'm only going to address 1 of them for now. Please research on your own before posting blatant fake images and attribute them to a god or whatever.

This is actually a well documented fake. Here is the link to Snopes where they explain the image and even have the purported creator of the fake's statement on it.

Here's the original image btw.

If most people's perception of god were real, then please explain to me WHY he would need hands to tear open clouds?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 304edgewood
Take a look at the images below and see if you think these are messages from intelligent aliens or possibly even God himself. You be the judge:

Are these images below actual messages from alien beings or possbily even God? Many people believe that the crop circles that have been appearing in farmers fields for decades contain messages from alien beings but what about the images below seen in the skies? Of course, anyone who has ever looked at the sky knows that clouds can take various shapes that look like all different kinds of objects but some of these images appear too good to be just mirages. Take a look below and decide for yourself:

See the images here: www.teckler.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/6/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

I recognize the third picture down as a photoshop representation of Goatse. Do yourself a favor, do NOT Google it. Some things can never be unseen.

Knowing that is a photoshop fraud throws the rest of the photographs under a bad light.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by DPrice

That third one looks like goatse.

I spelled it wrong but at least I'm not the only one to spot it!

Apparently several of us have been traumatized.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Obviously the OP has his head in the clouds ....but id say these are all run of the mill godly.....not really really specially godly, or blessed even...but nice nonetheless.....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Some of those have been manipulated or created in photoshop..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but I think It might also apply here. The subject has to do with language and writing that aliens may be using to communicate with us!

I have recently found one very important detail out about other intelligent life and this has to do with off worldly beings and “language”. What I have recently discovered is that all written writing comes from one special form that in turn is produced from the mathematics that are found in the natural world such as the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio. There is a commonality in all the writing around the globe that suggests this.

In a new book called “In Search Of The Holy Language” (which I just finished reading) it clearly illustrates this “one special form” that produces the complete Hebrew alphabet.

This is not only an intelligent and divine language, but the language of the galaxy and universe ---- it is a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE AND WRITING that created all things and controls all things, much like the force refered to in the movie Star Wars. Therefore I am estimating that other intelligent beings including aliens use this same language and writing as well.

I think CERN and SETI are not only looking in the wrong places, but they are not searching the proper channels for something that is existing all around us at the presnt time.

I'm open for discussion about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I figured it was going to say "Eat More Chikn"

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I see a picture of the Northern Lights and some cloud pictures , the things you may see in them are a creation of you mind not God or Aliens .

edit on 23-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

you do realize that the sink or tub in the picture you posted was designed by someone before it ever hit the production floor.

so the thing was clearly a creation from someone's mind before it was made manifest.

edit on 24-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"UFO clouds" = Lenticular clouds. Wiki

"Mothership Cloud" = Supercell thunderstorm. Wiki

"Cross Cloud" = Intersecting segments of aircraft contrails. Wiki

Most everything else shown is just the mind finding patterns in the clouds (usually tied to a person's beliefs, interests, or predispositions.

I don't know the scientific name for these, but more natural atmospheric phenomena.

Not trying to be a troll, but jeez, come on.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Unfortunately I see one, or two maybe real, the rest photochopped..

Agreed. The hands photo is majorly photo shopped and the rest (while I would get a chuckle if I had seen them myself and been amused) would not surprise me in the least. I certainly wouldn't mistake them as a sign from on high, or by some more bizarre turn of logic assume it was "aliens" trying to send me messages.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You be the judge:

Hah ! No way, I'm not gett'in suckered into that one again. No sir, you just find yourself
another cronny Mr. Man. Somebody's go'in down and it's not gonna be me. Not this time. I've taken
the heat for you guys before I know, I just can't do it anymore. All these ethnic slurs and
racial tension.

I think it's time for a group hug.

CGI !
edit on 28-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join