It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture - Believed to be my uncles dog still with the family.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
She's in the upper right hand corner of the photo . Lying in a corner of the room ,her head towards the corner.
I've had cats come visit after death ,a few times.
I've also had cats come back reincarnated . One cat comes back over and over ,as if he's my guardian angel,and he must be here . He's not the only one I've gotten back either.
Some animals are soulmates of ours . Part of our inner circle . Regardless of form .

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think this may be an excellent example of pareidolia, because there seems to have been a specific image we were meant to see in the picture, but people have actually seen several different "dogs" in it. I actually saw three different dogs in the picture.

The large one on the floor was what I believed we were supposed to be looking for. But then people said "upper right," so I started seeing dogs everywhere. I would love to believe that this is the ghostly specter of a beloved pet still hanging around, but given how many possible interpretations of the image there are now that we're looking for it, I have to give wishful thinking and pareidolia the highest probability personally. Still... the possibility is comforting to entertain.

Peace.
edit on 6/23/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
2 and 3 look like cartoon dogs. #1 certainly has the look of a dog sat on its haunches looking sideways through the doorway.

I wish my ex dogs would come back and visit some time!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Top right, sitting on the floor with back to camera and looking through the doorway away from the camera?

Whoa! You must have good eyes, because until I read your post all I saw was the two orbs. That is crazy!! Sure does look like a dog sitting and looking through a doorway!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I think this may be an excellent example of pareidolia, because there seems to have been a specific image we were meant to see in the picture, but people have actually seen several different "dogs" in it. I actually saw three different dogs in the picture.

The large one on the floor was what I believed we were supposed to be looking for. But then people said "upper right," so I started seeing dogs everywhere. I would love to believe that this is the ghostly specter of a beloved pet still hanging around, but given how many possible interpretations of the image there are now that we're looking for it, I have to give wishful thinking and pareidolia the highest probability personally. Still... the possibility is comforting to entertain.

Peace.
edit on 6/23/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

OMG!!! i thought i ws crazy man, THATS the dog i was seeing, i was just thinking of a way to outline it!!! kudos to us!! i do see the one everyones pointing out, but im like holy crap, the dogs giant face is on the floor, and it lliterally looks just like it!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Maybe this helps, I tried to improve the contrast and color saturation to show the outline of the dog by the door. Outlined the image in red.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just one thing. If that's a labrador, it seems to have shrunk during its journey into the afterlife, unless it was only a pup when it died. (Compare its head height to the height of the sofa.)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2013 by Zehll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think I was able to see what you guys are talking about. Luckily, I am a Photoshop professional and was able to enhance the photo to allow a much clearer image in the doorway.

Is this what everyone else is seeing?

Anywho, I really don't see anything. But, you know, that's just like... my opinion man.
edit on 23-6-2013 by DaveWx3 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes, I see the dog lying in the threshold of the doorway on the right.

Very good pic, OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think its paradolia but I did see two dogs. And there could be more.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So far nobody has posted exactly the same dog outline more than once, even the one in the doorway keeps changing, we are all seeing different things.

Its pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveWx3

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah. I don't see anything but a dusty old house.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That # ain't a dog, what about the one laying on the couch every1 seems to be ignoring?

Man, if I were Gracie, mastering space & time, in death no less, & conqering god-knows-what to materialize into a photo to send my owner a heartfelt message of love & hope, succeeding to be in the picture, and on that couch.....I'd be pissed everyones freaking out about some dust in the air!

No worries Gracie, I see you. Silly hoomans.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow I seen it straight away freaky lol:

You can even make out the eyes

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well to me, it looks like a ghost of a dog sitting just next to that doorway, poking his/her head around the corner. The dog is in the same room as the camera, facing in the same direction as the picture was taken (so the dogs back is facing the camera)

Anybody else see this?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

This is exactly how I saw it too.
2nd line..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I never post on these type of threads...until now.

Call me crazy but the dog is very clear in that picture. Faint, sure but definitely there. Provided the photo is honest, I would have to say it is a dog or some version thereof.

Kinda' nice to know the member of the family is still around.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join