It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture - Believed to be my uncles dog still with the family.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ive been meaning to share this photo with you guys a good two years, so... Today is the day!
The story is simply this, my uncle and his family had a black labrador called "Gracie" and she was such a LOVELY dog, when you came to the house she greeted you, everyone loved her! She really was apart of the entire family! Unfortuently she died very suddenly from a tumour or something of that sort in her leg
They had to have her put down and i know my uncle wasnt the only one crying, it was really like loosing a member of the family.

About 2 year ago my uncle started decorating his livingroom, it being a lengthy process he put a picture on facebook showing how the area had been cleared, plastering performed and other things. I agree that there is alot of dust gloating around as expected but i think you'll be surprised by how... odd this photo is.

First i'll post you a picture of my uncles dog:

And secondly, the picture he took & posted on facebook.

Now, im not going to tell you what you should be looking for because i want to know if my eyes are just playing tricks on me. Let me know what you think, Enjoy!
edit on 23-6-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Your eyes are playing tricks. It's glare or slight smudge. And expect people to come and claim to see the two "orbs" as well.
edit on 23-6-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

two eyes? round eyes.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Top right, sitting on the floor with back to camera and looking through the doorway away from the camera?
edit on 23-6-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

link   
You can just see two eyes.Very cool if its the dog with the way the eyes are placed it looks as if the dogs looking up at him

What made him take a picture of the floor did he see something then take the pic?

link   
That is for sure your uncles dog.. I will outline it for people who can not see it.. I would get an priest in their quick before this turns into Pet cemetery 4 ..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just cant say for sure that it is my uncles dog, but i do find this picture compelling. I just cant bring myself to play it off as glare/dust, seems like to much of a coincidence for it to form in a way of looking like the dogs head lol

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
You can just see two eyes.Very cool if its the dog with the way the eyes are placed it looks as if the dogs looking up at him

What made him take a picture of the floor did he see something then take the pic?

No, i think at the time there was abit of banter going on about how long the decorating was taking him so he was "proving a point" that the job was getting done by posting this on facebook haha

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

This is what I see:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

makes sense
to me. My friends is in the building game and he loves taking pictures of his work to let people know he's done

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Yes, forget the orbs in the middle of the room, they are only there to distract. I see exactly what you see, the dog lying on the floor, in the doorway, facing away from the camera. It is so eerie,but sweet of this beloved animal.

edit on 23-6-2013 by StarsInDust because: To be clearer

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i know when i had to get my dog put down 17 years ago the next night i was in my bed when i heard him bark outside
i jumped up and looked outside it scared me that much .

the old lady who lived across the road from me asked me not much later if my dog had ever come back ?? to tell me he was ok as hers had done .

strange thing life folks

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is the facebook comments that went with it to:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

She's laying on the floor by the door looking in.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't know about all of you, but that looks like a demon screaming to me. It even has a red eye!
I can't seem to find the dog though.

edit on 23-6-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw immediately what other have posted.... it appears to be a dog laying or sitting in the doorway with the head looking out the door.... if it is an optical illusion...its a pretty good one......
edit on 23-6-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
tbh i thought it was laying asleep on the armchair, its lead hanging down. The other anomaly i didnt even notice till others pointed them out ><

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As ive said he was decorating, there is a lot of dust in the picture so maybe it is eyes just playing tricks on me and everyone else. Think the photo is interesting though. That is the original photo though, no editing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree with trollz. I see the same thing. I had to put our 17 year old dog down last summer. Sometimes when I am thinking of her, she shakes her collar for me.
edit on 6-23-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join