It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You thought PRISM was something? Say hello to "Bonesaw." It may already have said hello to you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanGhaderr
reply to post by Painfulhead

It's so blatantly obvious that the Xbox one is going to be used to spy on us.

What reasons do they have to keep the camera on with no option to turn it off24/7.
Except for "voice command", which we should be able to turn off.. ,

Microsoft stated at E3 it can be completely turned off.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
reply to post by winofiend

If you don't think there's not 101 ways you can be killed on a daily basis by a western intelligence agency that wants you dead you, quite frankly, have not been paying attention.

Well, dunno. Ever heard of Assange, or Snowden? Not very dead, are they?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanGhaderr
reply to post by Painfulhead

It's so blatantly obvious that the Xbox one is going to be used to spy on us.

What reasons do they have to keep the camera on with no option to turn it off24/7.
Except for "voice command", which we should be able to turn off.. ,

Just set an opaque object in front of the web cam at the times you don't want the voyeurs at NSA, CIA, FBI, or whatever alphabet agency, or private hacker, to be able to watch you do those things that may bring a surveillance drone hovering over your home and neighborhood. And remember to whisper.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Who cares? we all knew something like this already existed, and.. "Pray that our slavemasters will have a little mercy" ? whuuuut, I am mankind, i ain't afraid of no dumb goverment. Wake up we all have the power to make a difference, however actually taking action is another matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
There is NO putting the Genie back in the bottle.
This will continue until the people the world over revolt and destroy the monetary system and learn to govern themselves

OR

We become helplessly, hopelessly, and totally enslaved by the technology.

There it is again with all it's truth and so plain. Bankers, the monetary system they control and how it allows them to control everyone. It's just so basic, simple, and lethal.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Tell that to iinvestigative journalist Michael Hastings - oh, right, you can't because he had a fatal single car 'accident'!

June 18 Michael Hastings dies in car 'accident'

June 18 Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Robinson, saying that the FBI was investigating him.

June 17 Hastings e-mails a friend: I'm on a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit.

June 17 Snowden: 'Government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.'

June 12 Hastings twitter feed goes silent (last tweet at 9:44 PM)

June 9 Snowden is identified as the NSA-whistleblower behind Glenn Greenwald's story in the Guardian

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Tell that to iinvestigative journalist Michael Hastings - oh, right, you can't because he had a fatal single car 'accident'!

People that suffer from stress because they live in a constant state of fear for their governments may simply be less careful while driving and yes, they can wind up in a car accident. Occams razor.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
While I do think PRISM is just the tip of the iceberg...I think this "whistleblower" is lying and just doing it for publicity sake.

What he says is very lie-like. It's too detailed. I've studied Psychology and one thing I've always paid close attention to is how people lie.
There are details where a normal person wouldn't put details, making me conclude he's lying.

so because he's thorough, he's full of s**t?

were you dropped on your head as an infant? I find your logic EXTREMELY suspect...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Program was developed at Georgia Tech and it is called "Jigsaw" not "bonesaw" Georgia is the equivalent of Siberia in terms of oppression and a virtual playground for the NSA. I am giving you the url to Tech's webpage where they crow about the software they have developed using grants from Homeland Security. www.cc.gatech.edu...

edit on 25-6-2013 by rspann because: mistake

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rspann
Program was developed at Georgia Tech and it is called "Jigsaw" not "bonesaw" Georgia is the equivalent of Siberia in terms of oppression and a virtual playground for the NSA. I am giving you the url to Tech's webpage where they crow about the software they have developed using grants from Homeland Security. www.cc.gatech.edu...

edit on 25-6-2013 by rspann because: mistake

That´s a completely different piece of software than "Bonesaw". Did you even read the article as linked to in the OP and what Bonesaw is supposedly capable of, who made it and what it is offered for? You will not find a single piece (or more appropiately, bit) of information about this software in the public domain.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For some reason I cant get my original account back....(I have tried multiple times) so I was going to make a new thread about this.

But, considering this topic does coincide with what I found it seems this thread will work:

Tor: How Governments have tried to stop Tor..

Fast forward to around 41:20 which is about Syria. The Tor guy says "just imagine if they record everything about you". They also say how its easy because its Syria and they dont have many Internet Users. Now, consider this PRISM or Bonesaw which records everything in Multiple Countries!!!!!

I dont think many people understand the scale of this and the cost of this as well.
edit on 26-6-2013 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey NSA, Dr Claw called, said he wanted his Evil plan book back.

I mean really? Good luck getting into my pc, it's broken, how about my laptop, it's off if I don't use it, my cell phone, awesome go for it, I confuse it more than it could be of use to them. Not to mention, why they hell are they spying on me, I know where I hide the cookies and other snack food, maybe car keys bout it folks, operation waste of time more like it, seriously though,

Nsa call back Dr Claw he seemed upset.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

They are indeed two different programs, but part of the same platform. I maintain that Bonesaw is a misnomer and intended as disinformation. As to the assertion that there is no mention of Bonesaw in the public domain, this might be true at this point in time, however stay tuned that might change when the "Snowden files" are released on Wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by silent thunder

This leaves me utterly speechless. I expected such incredible power, but I naively thought it was still a few years away--perhaps allowing us some time to fight back the other aspects of the police state a little.

I've been very circumspect about the breadth and depth of my online and public footprint--or so I believed. But recent revelations have made me realize it's all pointless. And it's not over yet. One would think that the radical next step of simply eschewing all forms of electronic devices would again render one invisible and allow even a small return to personal privacy. But then there are the satellites and the drones and the ubiquitous cameras and listening and geolocations devices, and the already long-established abilities to see and hear through walls...

It's starting to look like we can only pray that our slavemasters will have a little mercy and kindness in their hearts--while knowing full well that they won't....

It's actually past history - before Internet access was commonplace (wifi, bluetooth, DSL connections, cable modems, even dial-up SLIP/PPP lines) let alone USB memory sticks, the main way to transfer data was via floppy disk and CD-ROM. Information to and from Eastern Europe went across that way. The biggest hazard to computer security were boot sector viruses like Stoned. Replace floppy disks with USB memory sticks and it's the same tools.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I knew they had backdoor exploits to gain access to computers and servers.

All they are doing now is making it more streamlined and efficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join