It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Disobedience and hostility..... towards the food we eat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Couldn't find the Rants & Raves section....so...here we go:

Ok....it seems like for who knows how long, there have been acts of hostility and
civil disobedience on this planet. Now....has anyone really stopped to consider just how
much of these same actions have been occurring against the foods we eat?

Think about it: George Carlin.....sinking his Rice Krispies, after they said "snap, crackle, # him"....
after reaching across the table for the artificial sweetener, and not looking directly into the bowl....

We go into supermarkets daily....seeing things in different sections....that shouldn't even be classified
as "food"........ cheese...artichoke hearts.....kidney beans.....you get the idea.....some people probably
open up a can of sardines, and blurt out "wtf is that smell"??? we're constantly being told something is "good"
for us....or "bad" for us.....really??? why is it all the bad stuff tastes good....and all the good stuff tastes
like crap?? human nature tends to shy away from the stuff that's good....because it tastes like #......hmmmm...
I wonder why............cops gravitate toward donuts......why? because they're good.....everytime I see a cop
flying down the road like a bat outta hell, with lights and sirens on, I know that they're after a 2-for-1 sale
on donuts...they're not after the douchebag that just cut you off, like a maniac....trust me.

fruits and veggies: they say "we are what we eat"...ha! if that's true, then I figure at least 50% of us are
fast, cheap, and easy! More words of wisdom, from Brother George...I don't eat anything I don't recognize
immediately.....if I have to ask questions....# it....i'll pass! Serious, folks.....you have to admit...
some of the stuff in the produce section looks like it came straight out of a sci-fi/horror movie....my best
suggestion: DON'T EAT IT!

Kids aren't stupid....they know when something tastes like ass......don't eat it...and don't make them eat it....
it'll save you a lot of headaches, in the long run.

The moral? If it tastes sweet or salty....chances are it's bad for ya.....go for it! If it tastes bland
and/or disgusting...stay away from it!!

I could go on about this for a long time, but....will see where this goes!

new topics

join