It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soros-IRS Connection in a Nutshell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've got to disagree with you here Sonny.

Soros charitable foundation sometimes leans right

What his company and what his money does through Tides and other similar donator trusts, isn't something that a person can really be nailed for... those things are literally out of his hands. You've got to look at what he himself is personally involved in, he's pretty vocal so these things aren't hard to find.

I originally thought there was a pretty big scandal brewing with this IRS business, but now not so much... it seems much ado about nothing and I do happen to think that it's perfectly normal and absolutely correct for a media outlet to say, hey these 501(C)(4)'s are politicking/electioneering.

There's a scandal for sure, but it seems the IRS was overly scrutinous about any group that promoted smaller government or put forth the notion that they didn't like how the country was being run whether the group was right or left, not necessarily just Tea Party or Conservative groups.

Reuters

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks Kali for keeping it civil.

Its more about George Soros and his influence in the Media his ability and money that drums up the polarization and Finger pointing.

The proof is there.

BTW, There are many criminals that gave to charity. It still didn't change their criminal ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't disagree with the op considering Soros and all his 501c4's pushing the current 'progressive agenda' and then there's is the 501c4' like Organizing for action, and their ACORN's etc pretty much all gets pushed through, and the worst of the worst never received the treatment like the Teaparty did.
edit on 22-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I wonder if the White House visitor logs have any Soros/IRS Director connections. . . . . . .

SnF!

Well we know Soros has visited the White House a few times.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by sonnny1

ATS, Thoughts?

Circa December 2006 or early January 2007, Barack Obama presidential candidate was born. Prior to that, Soros had met with him to discuss support. That is when this timeline should actually begin.

Soros is unarguably one of the most powerful, and evil, men in the world today. He has elevated his personal power to be beyond mere wealth by surrounding himself with policy makers and fear mongers on both the American and global stage. He is probably the primary puppet master controlling the strings of the tingle up Chris Matthew's leg and, to the credit of the famous Clinton ego, he is certainly the main reason Obama managed to come from absolute nowhere in the primaries to defeat the less willing to be controlled Hillary Clinton.

Oh... so that's what happened. I've been wondering that for years. Not just about Clinton, but about McCain's V.P. pick and not-so-serious attitude about the race in 2008.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by jibajaba
Soros has made enough trips to the U.S. WH to get a job as a tourist guide - another lardbutt w/ a fat wallet opens to whomever supports (instigates) his causes.
Hey - I just called Soros a lardbutt does that make me a bigot...hmmm

Nice OP - have cup a steaming c(_) on me ***siiiip***

soros again?...wow...you found one billionaire (who name has been used for years) putting up his own money for the left....so what (yawn)

He is a well-known supporter of the conservative movement, if not the most well-known. Evidence showing that he has put money in the left as well points to some kind of "playing both sides" attitude.

With a bit more research, one could even come to the conclusion that Obama was not meant to help the Democrats, but corporate interests.
edit on 22-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
To the OP ... excellent post. Star and Flag.

reply to post by burdman30ott6

Man .. if only we regular posters could give applause. I'd give you a few for that,
you nailed it.

Thanks Flyer, appreciate the kind Words.

And Yes, I believe Burdman nailed it also.

There is a clear connection. I suppose there are those who want clearer proof, like an admission of guilt. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rothschild uses Soros to control the Democrats

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiddencode
Rothschild uses Soros to control the Democrats

Sounds Interesting.

Got A link that might collaborate that thought?

I'm trying to piece all the puzzles together.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Had to put the pieces in place on the IRS Scandal. It looks like it all goes back to old George Soros.

Well I must admit I’m SHOCKED at Soros’s involvement!

Every thread or post I’ve made exposing this clown was met with fierce resistance.

Deny ignorance indeed!

S&F

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Trust me, I was met right away with so called "resistance".

The progressive crowd on ATS doesn't like it when you expose the criminal elements who truly run the show in the background........

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It’s funny that the rich (1%) are chastised yet the same folks carrying torches always circle the wagons for Soros.

I don’t get that!!

Anyway, it’s no surprise that Soros and the progressive elite had a hand in targeting Tea Party groups. People like this old tool are the ones running this country. These are the same asshats manipulating the full force of our alphabet agencies for political gain.

Until people admit this and focus on attacking the ROOT, the tree of tyranny will continue to flourish.

edit on 22-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

What his company and what his money does through Tides and other similar donator trusts, isn't something that a person can really be nailed for... those things are literally out of his hands.

No culpability, huh?

This is the same tactic used by Obama. The Teflon Don can never be held accountable for anything because he wasn’t the one directly calling the shots (even though everything crosses his desk in some manner).

Carrying water for these traitors is appalling!

edit on 22-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The NSA would be quite useful to these groups, no?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

In what way did I defend Soros? All I'm saying is that I don't think there's any connection between him and the IRS 'targeting' of anyone. As I showed, one he donates to both sides, two the IRS didn't specifically target left or right, just anyone complaining about government. Which to me is wrong but it's not the scandal you're interested in buying, is it? If it ain't Right, it's gotta be bad... ya?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Great detective work Sonnny. Soros has been in the thick of this manipulation and driving our great country into the ground for a few years now. He has had America in his cross hairs. I wonder who will have the last laugh though as Soros may be headed for a lake of fire.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by sonnny1

ATS, Thoughts?

Circa December 2006 or early January 2007, Barack Obama presidential candidate was born. Prior to that, Soros had met with him to discuss support. That is when this timeline should actually begin.

Soros is unarguably one of the most powerful, and evil, men in the world today. He has elevated his personal power to be beyond mere wealth by surrounding himself with policy makers and fear mongers on both the American and global stage. He is probably the primary puppet master controlling the strings of the tingle up Chris Matthew's leg and, to the credit of the famous Clinton ego, he is certainly the main reason Obama managed to come from absolute nowhere in the primaries to defeat the less willing to be controlled Hillary Clinton.

The problem is that I'm not sure men like Soros can be fought by the People. There are far too many brainless sheep who immediately buy into issues like free trade, globalism, the inalienability of rights, anthropogenic global climate change, and the evils of capitalism. These "useful idiots" give Soros power thanks to how easily manipulatable they are. All he has to do is get one of his puppet news organizations to repeat "Ghadafi was a threat to America" a few times and suddenly half the nation celebrates the US' illegal involvement in Libya. Never mind the fact that Ghadafi hadn't said so much as "boo" to the US since Reagan kicked his ass 25 years ago...

But yeah, I agree with what you're connecting here. None of it should be a shock to anyone because a man who sells his soul to Satan, as Soros obviously has, certainly has no qualms about selling his detractors down the river.

Soros forced the UK out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Great detective work Sonnny. Soros has been in the thick of this manipulation and driving our great country into the ground for a few years now. He has had America in his cross hairs. I wonder who will have the last laugh though as Soros may be headed for a lake of fire.

Thanks for the kind words.

I also believe that Soros manipulation had begun with Obama's rise to power out of nowhere.

Clearly, Soros Agenda to infiltrate politics has been proven. Like Beezzer said though, I wonder if those in the IRS have had communication with Soros outright. Still looking to find that proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join