It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does JFK Assassination, Roswell, and "Back to the Future" have in common??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I came across this video and found it interesting. I'm not saying that I buy it, but it is certainly interesting and some pretty strange coincidences exist in the movie "Back to the Future" regarding Alien contact and the JFK Assassination. This is along the same lines as The Simpsons predicting 9/11 and all of the other movie/TV "predictions" that we all have heard about. Anyway, enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
please get out more bud

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The answer to the thread title is, Nothing.
After watching the video, Nothing.

Back to the future, a movie
Alien Contact, not happened
JFK assignation, some nut shot the president.

no correlation.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDerpingtonSmythe

Blimey, I bet you're a riot at parties. No children, Santa Claus is merely the consolidation of a mish mash of myths from across Northern Europe and as far as Siberia. He enters via the chimney as, in Siberia most outer doors are placed within the actual fireplace of the of the home. You do realise this is a forum for discussing weird# don''t you? Anyway, you're facts are actually inaccurate, Lee Harvey Oswald was not a "nutter" and the world of films has indeed been used to push certain ideas and messages by both the likes of the CIA and my own fellow Popes of the Illumunati.... The amount of people, in films and TV series, who live at number 23 or apartment 23 is legion way beyond pure chance.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Since we're focusing on movies, I'm going to leave my opinion in the form of a movie quote ....

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Couldn't help myself, had to bring in a little levity.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

JFK said "monolithic conspiracy..."...as in on moon of Mars monolithic?

edit on 20/6/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
please get out more bud

You first

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eshel
Since we're focusing on movies, I'm going to leave my opinion in the form of a movie quote ....

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Couldn't help myself, had to bring in a little levity.

I have used that quote many times here on ATS... one of my favorites!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Blimey, I bet you're a riot at parties. No children, Santa Claus is merely the consolidation of a mish mash of myths from across Northern Europe and as far as Siberia. He enters via the chimney as, in Siberia most outer doors are placed within the actual fireplace of the of the home. You do realise this is a forum for discussing weird# don''t you? Anyway, you're facts are actually inaccurate, Lee Harvey Oswald was not a "nutter" and the world of films has indeed been used to push certain ideas and messages by both the likes of the CIA and my own fellow Popes of the Illumunati.... The amount of people, in films and TV series, who live at number 23 or apartment 23 is legion way beyond pure chance.

I don't do parties. People tend to get drunk at them and say silly things.
I thought I was discussing weird things.
A man who shoots another man in the head is a "nutter."
And everything else you said is wild speculation bordering on nonsense and contained no facts.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You mean apart from R A Wilson himself giving me my card declaring me a Pope of the Illuminati and to "treat me right"? I hate to bring cold hard facts into the chat however, you do realise they made a whole film about the number 23 as it has reached such a legendary status? I bet you think it's just random chance that Fox Mulder lives in apartment number 42 don't you?

Oh and the CIA and films... CIA and movies
edit on 20-6-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

You mean apart from R A Wilson himself giving me my card declaring me a Pope of the Illuminati and to "treat me right"? I hate to bring cold hard facts into the chat however, you do realise they made a whole film about the number 23 as it has reached such a legendary status? I bet you think it's just random chance that Fox Mulder lives in apartment number 42 don't you?

Your cold hard fact's are nothing of the sort, you have no card (well maybe a medical herbal one).
Yes they made a film the number 23, it was awful.
No, someone on the production staff made a choice when creating the imaginary apartment.

Anything else ?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thank you. This is what ATS is all about and you have brought us back to our roots.
Now I must admit that most points made in the video seem like a far stretch, once one
places all the pieces together, the bigger picture that is revealed is quite shocking.

Once again, thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Bob and I might well be psychonauts however, unfortunately for your world view, we did in fact,meet post his lecture at Warwick Uni in the mid 80s and, several of my friends have the same cards he handed out that night.

Of course the number 23 film was utter pants as it was a crass attempt to cash in on one of the oldest "modern day" cults, one that has 1000s of adherents world wide from all walks of life.... I would assume you don;t know why it's the number 23 then ?

I remember first learning of the whole 23 thing and saying to a friend that. "Has no real significance to me, can;t say I've ever noticed it a all prior to reading about it".... within 48 hours we received a consignment of some 50 sheets of 12mm ply for building our rehearsal studio and every last one of them bore the number 23 in felt tip on them. Wholly commensurate with the whole ethos of the 23 thing really.... it's a headf*** designed to wind "straight" people up and boy, has it worked.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Can I use some of your research and the video in a new post? I have a theory and once it is a little more concrete I will post a thread on it.

top topics

join