It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what can happen in 8 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Papal Inaugurations 8 years apart. 2005 & 2013

I cant wait to see another pic like this in 8 years time.

I bet we are all google glassing it or similar.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I hope there is no more Pope in 8 years time. It's time for the corrupt puppets display to stop.

PS It's almost like a 90's music concert. Lighters in the air....

ETA If the 1st photo was to happen today, the single woman (with Muslim-like headdress) looking directly at the camera would probably be jumped on and tasered by bodyguards. Paranoia rising! LMAO
edit on 19/6/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA And no offence to muslims, but she does look slightly ...out of place. Why is she looking at the camera in the opposite direction to everyone else in the 1st photo???

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gadang....and they were all in unison....great show.....flggg
I'm guilty...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

To me it feels like the world has been put on fast forward in the past 25 years...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's what I dont get...... The event is happening right in front of your eye's but people would rather stare at their little screen and record it?
I dont get it. and that is why I'm in my 50s and not my 20s

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't own a tracking device. Every one of those people can be tracked and hacked.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
ETA And no offence to muslims, but she does look slightly ...out of place. Why is she looking at the camera in the opposite direction to everyone else in the 1st photo???

You must investigate this, shes probably an actor. Question everything. She's not legit. I smell something fishy like a rat man, only a sheeple would not ask questions.

Only muslims ever wear head covering.

Investigate this obvious false flag event !!!!!!!!

.. what worries me most about the image, is that despite all the new technology that is advancing us into the new era of instant global knowledge and communication, people STILL believe in a fantasy man in the sky.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

ETA And no offence to muslims, but she does look slightly ...out of place. Why is she looking at the camera in the opposite direction to everyone else in the 1st photo???

You must investigate this, shes probably an actor. Question everything. She's not legit. I smell something fishy like a rat man, only a sheeple would not ask questions.

Only muslims ever wear head covering.

Investigate this obvious false flag event !!!!!!!!

.. what worries me most about the image, is that despite all the new technology that is advancing us into the new era of instant global knowledge and communication, people STILL believe in a fantasy man in the sky.

And what worries me are the ones that don't.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Comment by "winofiend":

Comment by "Fromabove":

And what worries me are the ones that don't.

It's not my "place" to JUDGE others by what they may believe...

See ya,
Milt
edit on 19-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
It's not my "place" to JUDGE others by what they may believe...

See ya,
Milt
edit on 19-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

So if I were to believe unprovable, possibly erroneous things, you would think no worse of me? I doubt that very much!

Now, my imaginary friend is calling me and asking me to hold his hand and tell him all my wrong doings. I could be a while...

See ya!
edit on 19/6/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

So if I were to believe unprovable, possibly erroneous things, you would think no worse of me?

That is correct! Just don't try to FORCE those beliefs on me. That would, indeed, "chaff my butt".

I doubt that very much!

That's cool! I'm a skeptic too.

Now, my imaginary friend is calling me and asking me to hold his hand and tell him all my wrong doings. I could be a while...

Have fun!

Do you harbor ill feelings against all of those that hold different beliefs than you do?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 20-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Do you harbor ill feelings against all of those that hold different beliefs than you do?

See ya,
Milt

Absolutely not, that would be arrogant and authoritarian of me. Two things I personally detest. To each (God?) their own I say!

Be well! Or be swell!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

See ya,
Milt

Absolutely not, that would be arrogant and authoritarian of me. Two things I personally detest. To each (God?) their own I say!

Be well! Or be swell!

Your previous statement seems to contradict that:

I hope there is no more Pope in 8 years time. It's time for the corrupt puppets display to stop.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

PS It's almost like a 90's music concert. Lighters in the air....

I've heard the sheep use lighter apps now.

I wish that was a joke

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Contradictory statements you say? I wonder where I learned tricks like that... oh that's right, it was the bible I was spoon fed as a child while attending catholic schools!

Sorry, couldn't resist, no offence meant, just a little harmless humour.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well careful with your borderline offensive comments,
I have been here a long time and this is a forum for people of ALL creeds & colours,

Just because people believe in things you cannot,
Doesn't mean they deserve you to hurl offensive comments around,

There is a vast difference in disbelieving and being disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriverETA If the 1st photo was to happen today, the single woman (with Muslim-like headdress) looking directly at the camera would probably be jumped on and tasered by bodyguards. Paranoia rising! LMAO
edit on 19/6/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA And no offence to muslims, but she does look slightly ...out of place. Why is she looking at the camera in the opposite direction to everyone else in the 1st photo???

I don't get it, the only woman looking at the camera in the first picture doesn't have any sort of headscarf on, just long hair.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

My bad, AND my bad-eyesight! She has shiny hair which gives the impression (to me and my bad eyesight!) of a headdress. You are correct but it's still strange imho (and worth a luke-warm quip) that only one is looking at the camera.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join