It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is a rant, bare with me.

Why come here and post up your bigoted views and hatred? Why do you feel the need to spread your pathetic nonsense? you know it will be flagged. You know it will be moderated. Why bother?

why do things that don't indirectly or directly affect you bother you so much that you feel the need to come here and prove to ATS, and the internet as a whole, that you are a closed minded peabrained moron who shouldn't even be allowed to occupy the same planet as the rest of us?

Why do I, day after day, see the same dribble posted by various members explaining to me how homosexuality is ruining life as we know it. Why do I have to hear about how the "illegals" (read brown people) are destroying 'Muricah?

Can't you racist homophobes find some other playground? Can't you all go form a club somewhere and bash whomever you want? Why can't you follow the same basic rules everyone else strives to follow?

I'm all for free speech. you don't have such rights here. Get over it. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions, but why even post a thread knowing you are trolling and being a dick?

Then you end your post saying "I don't want to participate in this thread"? I suggest you find the nearest tailpipe of the biggest diesel truck you can find, and start sucking. Don't stop until you see a bright light with relatives who are long since dead, keep sucking.

i'm sure I've violated a bunch of the T&C but I'm losing it with this place, really I am. I can't fathom the job of the mods having to deal with this time and time again. I can't get my head around spewing hatred.

If you hate gays, or hate people who aren't white, keep it to yourself, the community as a whole will thank you.

That said, before I get moderated lol :

Mods and staff, thanks, mucho thanks for being so quick to act that I can't even finish my (probably ban-able) reply to such childishness.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Grab a beer .. relax ... dont let the idiots get to you .. life to short to waste getting upset over people who are legends in their own minds .. meh 7 billion people on this planet .. not worth getting worked up over what they may think or say ..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm all for free speech. you don't have such rights here. Get over it. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions, but why even post a thread knowing you are trolling and being a dick?
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Schools out. Kids are online, and they find trolling funny.

S&F
edit on 19-6-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

My hat goes off to you Phishy, a well written rant to all those haters out there, but sadly you know that most of them are too ignorant to even respond back to you in an intelligent and civilised manner because all they want to do is spread their hate and kick up a conflict.

Oh... and the trolls... yes, those... Smilee hit the nail on the head methinks! (apart from the odd unstable, mentally challenged or drunk/stoned poster i guess?)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 19-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 19-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Extremely crap spelling mistake!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Originally posted by Expat888
Grab a beer .. relax ... dont let the idiots get to you ..

Sadly I'm out of beer until tomorrow night at the earliest :/

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Schools out. Kids are online, and they find trolling funny.

S&F
edit on 19-6-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

yeah I know schools out here too so I'm being bombarded with destroyed laptops and netbooks, scary when a kid takes the time to carve swastikas into an LCD screen but can't even spell "this".

Originally posted by Rodinus

My hat goes off to you Phishy, a well written rant to all those haters out there, but sadly you know that most of them are too ignorant to even respond back to you in an intelligent and civilised manner because all they want to do is spread their hate and kick up a conflict.

Yeah I know, but it's probably for the best as I'm so disgusted as of late I'm easy trollbait lol

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

now that is a tragedy being out of beer .. worthy of a rant in itself .. would send you one but think the buggers at customs would keep it and drink it themselves .. claiming of course that they were doing a security check on it ... hang in there a day not too long to wait ...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I saw that thread before it was removed and the author is a troll, just look at his past posts he has called all women whores and constantly tries to bait us all, I too fall for them because I just get mad and type mad.
Chin up dude and keep fighting the good fight

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It lists your location as Asia. How's the beer over there? I'm Canadian so I've got some pretty high standards, and tolerance lol you know what, i'm gonna hit up the import shelf at the beer store when I go and if they have anything even close to coming from Asia I'll give it a try.

Cept that cow pee soft drink from india, pass on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

yeah but you have one of the best avatars on here so it should be overlooked, well you and smileegirl lest it be assumed i was hitting on her
edit on 19-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't go into the gay bashing threads, but am active in the illegal immigration threads. What I see continuously is people assuming that all anti-illegal immigration people are racist or haters and that is a lie.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

BigTex did my avatar goto the avatar creation thread and they will make you one
those guys are cool

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

It lists your location as Asia. How's the beer over there? I'm Canadian so I've got some pretty high standards, and tolerance lol you know what, i'm gonna hit up the import shelf at the beer store when I go and if they have anything even close to coming from Asia I'll give it a try.

Cept that cow pee soft drink from india, pass on that.
not too bad .. but avoid the tiger beer ( more like bottled tiger pi** ..) try tsingtao (chinese beer rather good ) asahi ( japanese beer very good ) theres a couple from thailand that are good but dont think they export them .. havent seen them outside of thailand .. for most part carlsburg and heineken seem to be most popular throughout asia .. usually I stick with the asahi these days .. lmao your being kind in regard to indian beer .. end up banned if said what my opinion on that stuff is ... and before end up derailing think will pop out and sleep .. already 0140 here ...
edit on 19/6/13 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I don't go into the gay bashing threads, but am active in the illegal immigration threads. What I see continuously is people assuming that all anti-illegal immigration people are racist or haters and that is a lie.

Oh don't get me wrong there, I'm not trying to insinuate all people who have issues with illegal immigration are racist, nothing of the sort, it IS illegal. But you can't deny that plenty of people here use that as a mask to spread their racism. Same way that I can be against actions the Israeli government takes without being an antisemite.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

heinekin

Isn't that from Holland? LOL I'd rather something authentic, i'll jot down the names you posted and see if I can get lucky. Lately though i stick to the local microbrew.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

BigTex did my avatar goto the avatar creation thread and they will make you one those guys are cool

Before i got into being a tech I was a graphic designer so I'd have to punch myself if i let someone else design mine. I took mine down a long time ago as it was a constant reminder of someone i had to cut out of my life completely. I kinda dig not having one actually.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

yeah but you have one of the best avatars on here so it should be overlooked, well you and smileegirl lest it be assumed i was hitting on her

Blummin heck... i cannot believe that my avatar is not darned sexy... *sulks*... watch the book cover... watch the book cover *whistles the theme tune to the X files*... bwahahahaha

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I like being hit on.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I like being hit on.

"Now"... *rummages around in his **special bag**... "where did those darned leather paddles get to?"

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 19-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 19-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Even crapper grammar!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Blummin heck... i cannot believe that my avatar is not darned sexy...

No monkey, no pretty girlee with big ole guns.... no sexah

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Haha well I can willingly oblige in a friendly sort of way
and thanks for not bashing me for totally misspelling your name.

now see, this started as a rant about hate, and i think we can turn it around to being above love, I love you all even those i disagree with.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join