It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war loving politicians, Fight in the frontlines.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes this is a Rant!

For all you war loving politicians out there. We the people of the world would like to make a new GLOBAL LAW. For those politicians that want to go to war, they must serve in the frontlines. They must, strap on boots, pick up a rifle, load your packs to the max and march to the frontlines. Just like Gorge Washington, Andrew Jackson, or Ulysses Grant, you must fight if you’re going to make the rest of us fight. If you don’t, death by hanging for crimes committed against humanity and starting of unnecessary wars.

I bet you a shiny wheat penny that all wars would stop if this was LAW.

Rant off

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My grandfather, a WWII vet used to say the same thing. Let them experience it and see if they're as quick to send troops to war. He used to get livid when the pols in their suits would talk tough about war and know nothing about the experience.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
First off, none of those former Generals/Presidents served on the "front lines" they were in the rear. Second there are no longer "front lines" in war. Third the last thing I want is some assclown politician in a combat unit screwing things up and getting even more people killed because they don't know what the hell they are doing.

new topics

top topics

join