It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similarities between dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't remember both dreams as much. But both had similar parts where I was greeted the same way.

The first dream I was eating dinner with a family of people who I have never met before. There was a beautiful Chicana, her parents, and myself eating dinner. I finish and before I can head to the sink to wash my dishes off. I was asked by her dad to call him dad.

The second dream I was watching a movie with a girl who reminded me a lot of my ex-girlfriend Melissa. She was blonde and was of the Mormon faith. We drove to her mother's nice little home. Where her mother asked me to call her mom. We ended up petting her cat and I felt romantic as our hands touched while petting the kitty.

Yes, the dreams are random. But I felt at home in the dreams. I'm curious if there are deeper meanings with these similarities. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I don't remember both dreams as much. But both had similar parts where I was greeted the same way.

The first dream I was eating dinner with a family of people who I have never met before. There was a beautiful Chicana, her parents, and myself eating dinner. I finish and before I can head to the sink to wash my dishes off. I was asked by her dad to call him dad.

The second dream I was watching a movie with a girl who reminded me a lot of my ex-girlfriend Melissa. She was blonde and was of the Mormon faith. We drove to her mother's nice little home. Where her mother asked me to call her mom. We ended up petting her cat and I felt romantic as our hands touched while petting the kitty.

Yes, the dreams are random. But I felt at home in the dreams. I'm curious if there are deeper meanings with these similarities. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

I saw this thread shortly after we debated in another ones so I thought I would offer my opinion as dreams are subjective it is only speculation by other people what they mean. For all we know maybe we are experiencing other dimensions??? lol

Common themes in dreams have deeper meanings personally, in other words you are trying to reconcile something to yourself. Are you currently involved with someone and discussing taking a step further into the relationship?

On a side note I married an ex-mormon with a cat cept she's a brunette! LOL

new topics

join