It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are A Christian Freemason...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, in order to be a freemason you have to take an oath to reject all light except the light of freemasonry.

So incredibly untrue it's laughable.

My faith being in the God of Abraham, I believe my life is well founded. It matters not what another Man thinks of my decisions or beliefs, as the God of Abraham is whom I will ultimately answer to.
edit on 19-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

If you're a freemason your God isn't the God of Abraham. You're a luciferian.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

en.wikipedia.org...

I wouldn't be so sure that Jesus was building cabinets during this time.

Wikipedia? LOL.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I guess you would know, huh?

Wikipedia? LOL.

I was just pointing to a general listing of the contentions about His early years thinking it would spark further investigation.

I'm assuming you would be an even better source?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Are you familiar with Christianity, really? Are you at all familiar with Buddhism? Ever notice the correlations? Ever wonder what Jesus was doing for the first 30 years of his life?

What correlation? Buddhism doesn't even believe in a Creator God. I'm pretty sure Jesus spent the first 30 years of his life obeying the Creator God.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Are you familiar with Christianity, really? Are you at all familiar with Buddhism? Ever notice the correlations? Ever wonder what Jesus was doing for the first 30 years of his life?

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest Jesus went to India or anywhere further east. Literally, no evidence other than some shrines and mythical stories of Jesus coming to India and Asia, well after Christianity began to move eastward.

Not even Alan Watts (having left the Anglican church to study Eastern religion) regards the "Jesus went to India" myth as true in any shape or form.

Having been a Buddhist for a number of years before becoming a Christian, I can tell you that, with the exception of social moral and ethics (concerning behavior towards other human beings), the similarities end there between Christianity and Buddhism. Christ taught "the only way to God is through me", the Buddha taught "suffering and the end to suffering."
edit on 19-6-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well, in order to be a freemason you have to take an oath to reject all light except the light of freemasonry.

My faith being in the God of Abraham, I believe my life is well founded. It matters not what another Man thinks of my decisions or beliefs, as the God of Abraham is whom I will ultimately answer to.

Who are you to tell me or anyone else here who THEIR God is? Do you think you are God? Do you have a God complex? Are you Jesus Christ?

What a pinhead response.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As usual it only takes a couple of posts for the "christians" to show their true colors. Loving, caring, turn the other cheek, forgiving, love thy neighbor, followers of jesus............know nothing judgmental hypocrites sinners that they really are. With this type of mentality you all better hope God really does forgive because you are going to have a BIG surprise waiting.

See you all in July at the next thread.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I would love to see where Freemasonry claims to be superior to christianity! I would love for Christians, Jews, muslims, and any other religious group to stop worrying about others who are doing good things and start cleaning up their own darn mess. If freemasonry is against christianity then why do so many good christian men join freemasonry and stay with it their whole lives? I take great offense when people bash good christians who are also freemasons like my grandfather.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Is this your opinion or a fact? I'm pretty sure most freemasons aren't happy to be called something they aren't and tired of people brining up arguments that have been debunked 1,000,000,000,0000,000,000 times over. Who knew religious nut jobs were so judgmental plus I thought the Bible said something like "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". I wonder why so many religious people feel like it's fine to lie as long as the ends justify the means? I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling your religion satanic and judging you on what someone else did or said and if they did people could make a good argument that all organized religion is satanic . The world will never become peaceful until religious people stop fighting about who's right and which god is better.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Masonry is a religious order, you are one of the little ones trapped in darkness at the base of the pyramid even if you are a dragon but the elect among the masons called the illuminate whom are actual descendants of Weishaupf and his cabal of corrupt wealthy alchemical power hungry would be god's (Whom as you can see by his actual death failed) are still the only true members of that elite so be a good little cult soldier and continue calling all true believers of the faith against which they railed religious nut jobs and remember this there are still some Chapter house' out here whom will turn the tables when they try to kill all but 500 million of these people, we swore our oaths to Jehovah and do you know what that means, we owe brotherhood to all that Christ saved but not to the masons or false Rosicrucian's whose only Rosicrucian relevance was a corrupt chapter in Bavaria that betrayed it's oath.

We will use means that your masters don't even know about on that day and they shall fall, there bread shall be ashes, there raiment dust and there souls damned to Brimstone and Hellfire, there thrones shall be overturned and there sceptres cast down, money and power shall not save them on that day for they have challenge Jehovah Himself and there are those of US whom will see to this.

Uno Fraternitas, Uno Dei Trinitus Sanctus, Orbis Unum

We wait we watch we see

It is only the master whom turns the page and the builders were rejected when they rejected the stone that is now the cornerstone and all there votive heather offerings buried under cornerstone's shall not change that.
edit on 22-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If freemasonry is against christianity then why do so many good christian men join freemasonry and stay with it their whole lives?

The same reason many good Christian men get to a certain level and drop out when they realize it's about more than just Christianity, but Christianity mixed with ancient religions that contradict original Christianity. That's what happened to my father and stepfather.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

It is a little thing called faith in the real Truth, the lord god that has undone emperors and hurled down empires.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Masonry is a religious order, you are one of the little ones trapped in darkness at the base of the pyramid even if you are a dragon but the elect among the masons called the illuminate whom are actual descendants of Weishaupf and his cabal of corrupt wealthy alchemical power hungry would be god's (Whom as you can see by his actual death failed) are still the only true members of that elite so be a good little cult soldier and continue calling all true believers of the faith against which they railed religious nut jobs and remember this there are still some Chapter house' out here whom will turn the tables when they try to kill all but 500 million of these people, we swore our oaths to Jehovah and do you know what that means, we owe brotherhood to all that Christ saved but not to the masons or false Rosicrucian's whose only Rosicrucian relevance was a corrupt chapter in Bavaria that betrayed it's oath.

We will use means that your masters don't even know about on that day and they shall fall, there bread shall be ashes, there raiment dust and there souls damned to Brimstone and Hellfire, there thrones shall be overturned and there sceptres cast down, money and power shall not save them on that day for they have challenge Jehovah Himself and there are those of US whom will see to this.

Uno Fraternitas, Uno Dei Trinitus Sanctus, Orbis Unum

We wait we watch we see

It is only the master whom turns the page and the builders were rejected when they rejected the stone that is now the cornerstone and all there votive heather offerings buried under cornerstone's shall not change that.
edit on 22-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Is that you Tila Tequila? I'm not even a freemasons and if you believe half of the things you're talking about then no one will be able to convince you otherwise. Who are these masons that are going to kill 500 million people and please list names, lodge numbers, and email addresses so I can save myself and family? The reason I call some people religious nutjobs is because they are and the majority of people are getting tired of you guys including normal religious people! To be honest I could name quite a few groups that are ruining americana and the world and that would include some christians.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

If freemasonry is against christianity then why do so many good christian men join freemasonry and stay with it their whole lives?

The same reason many good Christian men get to a certain level and drop out when they realize it's about more than just Christianity, but Christianity mixed with ancient religions that contradict original Christianity. That's what happened to my father and stepfather.

I would have to do more research on how Freemasonry contradicts original Christianity and people leaving because of it before I could comment. The majority of Freemasons I know are actual good christians who say freemasonry is compatible with Christianity and that it's brought them closer to god. I have seen plenty of Christians become disillusioned with Christianity and religion in general because of how religious people act, hypocrisy, judgement, fighting on who's gods better, controlling issues and getting religious ideas shoved down their throat. There is way too much hate coming from so called religious people and fighting about who's right, it's getting ridicules. It's kind of the like the guy above us saying if you don't worship my god then you're worshipping Lucifer or people bashing freemasonry because they don't put one religion over the others. We need more people to start acting like freemasons and become accepting of others religious views and letting people choose how they wish to worship god. Thank god it seems the majority of people understand that and are going against the extremist.
edit on 23-6-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

nvm
edit on 22-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Again can you please show us that freemasons are Luciferian? I mean come on you can't just make a claim like that bashing 6 million people and say nvm. I think you should start practicing what you preach and stop with the judgment.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If God was tolerant of every belief out there, we wouldn't have Christianity to begin with because Satan would have snuffed out the bloodline that led to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If God was tolerant of every belief out there, we wouldn't have Christianity to begin with because Satan would have snuffed out the bloodline that led to Jesus.

Well I don't believe in Satan at this time period and I didn't know you had a direct line to god. I always thought God was tolerant because tolerance is an expression of love and god loves us all. Jesus was very tolerant who dined with the sinners and tax collectors. I feel like to be a good person you must be tolerant of almost everyones beliefs and personal choices as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Jesus said when he returns, he'll come to judge and make war.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Jesus said when he returns, he'll come to judge and make war.

Well when that times comes he can judge all he wants but the Bible didn't say it's fine for you and me to judge (please correct me if i'm wrong). I think you should worry about cleaning up the skeletons in the Christians closet instead of worrying about the other sinners.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join