It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange,Snowden,Anonymous are All CIA fronts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What if Snowden Assange, and Anon are all CIA fake opposition?
I don't think that they would be alive if they where really openly exposing the nwo's agenda to the mainstream media. They would have killed/accidented/heart attacked/suicided that guy in 3-4 hours if that exposure was legit.

This is just more bread and circus tactics to release steam from the already high pressure national political scene.

I think this guy is a asset just like that bin Laden actor being filmed and the cia operative bin laden he was portreying to the public.Its full spectrum dominance. Play both sides and rule from the center. Watch what the other hand is doing.

www.youtube.com...

Follow the money down the rabbit hole to Oz.
edit on 18-6-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yep, it's important to question all angles.

Why on earth would the Media even *plaster* these people's names all over the place. Remember Assange in his prime? He was more popular than a movie star (actor).

So it's definitely a curious possibility.

Real question is: Why?

Do they want to manufacture dissent? They want people to come out of the woodwork, get real angry- in order to fully utilize their new spying technology --- Otherwise all of those billions spent on the tools would go to waste.

The hype is strange, for sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You might as well throw Satoshi in the mix. Bitcoin anyone? NWO needs a currency, right?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I found this interesting take on Snowden -

What if he didn’t leak anything? What if Edward Snowden hasn’t been found because nobody is really looking for him? What if everything…what was announced, when it was announced, the Hong Kong press interview… was all staged.

My theory is this: Obama knows. And he wants you and the rest of the world to know that he knows. So you’re a courageous young tea party Congressman. You came to Washington to be a statesman. You intend to fight the tyranny of the Obama administration. You want to overturn Obamacare. And you’re good. You’re smart, talented politically, and a man or woman of great character and integrity. Well then you’re just the kind of congressman this so called “leak” was designed for. Obama knows. And he wants you to know that he knows.

Hey, Mr. Republican Senator, before you vote against Harry Reid, think back. Is there anyone, anyone at all, that you have talked to on the phone in the past few years that you wouldn’t want the world to know about? Unless you’re sure, you really might want to reconsider your vote

newswithtags.com...

Guess we have to consider all possibilities. . I hope Snowden's the real deal, that gives me hope. The other possibility makes this very scary indeed.

edit on 18-6-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The MSM's spin on it is to get the general public to hate them. AP, MSNBC, Fox and all the rest spin, are highly unfavorable to these people. Read the comments of of the MSM's readers and views. They want Assange, Snowden, Manning and Anon members killed in a public execution.
Is it possible? I wouldn't put anything past our government, and it certainly doesn't hurt to look at it as a possibility, but I think the chances are low.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What if ? What do you mean, what if OP ?. Sarcasm off, I'm completely with you OP 100%. Sick to death of the Ass ange Cult of Zombies.How gullible do you need to be. Plus he never revealed anything of worth. Mind you, he did gives us a reason for more internet censorship,security and monitoring. The guy is a creation, he rolled over as a teen. He was already predisposed, if you know who his mystery dad truely is. Ps loved the multimillion dollar batman lair underground in Sweden. Oh please
. Also loved, how that hack Ass ange claims that Snowden contacted him
talk about being desperate not to be forgotten.
edit on 18-6-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The elite or *cough* royal *cough* bloodlines will face their destinity soon, no matter what type of b*ll# you can think of these good for nothing scumbags will get what they deserve and that is eternal torture and death to be put in hell for all eternity, thats what they're gonna get just for being idiots.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Good call

However, its not just the CIA
Its a huge conglomerate of intel agencies and their job is to protect the capstone at all cost more than likely.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of this whole Snowden incident is that it is pretty shocking he is still alive..
I'm waiting for a mysterious plane crash of some sorts

I really don't know what to make of all this. Altough at first I was excited that the world was being shown the truth, but then I wondered why there is so much in the news and paper about it. Heck, the March Against Monsanto was pretty much hushed, why is this something "they" want us to know? It feels like fear tactics..

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What if the CIA is really a secret hacking group that snuck into the US govt.

Oo

then where would it all be?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Remember the guy that had information on the first WTC attack? He was about to talk about the cia orchestrated false flag operation.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

UBL was real. Real enough to help the US defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan (where we are now). Real enough to be useful again to blame for 911, then killed to keep that from coming out.

Manning and Assange are the only two real leakers that produced any actual evidence. The film and the communiques are the embarrassment of the US High Command, and they are going to get payback for that.

Snowden is "Ex" CIA (theres no such thing) and hasn't rereleased any ting except fear we are being watched. That, coupled with the Verizon phone records and press snooping ploy round out a campaign of damage control for what happened with Manning.

They want everyone so afraid they are being monitored so disclosures like the type Manning and Assange are responsible for don't happen again. The problem with that is squeezing harder will only create more pressure which will cause even more leaks.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The so-called revelations that the NSA has been spying on all Americans and Europeans are very old news suddenly rehashed. All e-mails, phone calls, financial records etc. have been monitored around the world since at least the 1990’s. The reason the Zionist propaganda media have suddenly taken interest is because the agencies doing the eavesdropping are no longer working for them or their masters.

i'm really not following any of these stories but...
this is ben fulford's take, it seems relevant.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You have a good point. Their names in the press might be all code names related to the mysterious stuff that's going on in the nation. That they are fall guy names. Except that they may not be all under CIA.

Snowden seems like a DHS Operation to rustle out people at the NSA and the public. Looking for copycats.

Anonymous seems to be a more middle eastern oriented cover name, which may be Al Qaida on a bad day.

Assange, well, that's hard to place.

The media is the CIA front, and they use these hot button names as often as it suits their agendas.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Guess what? There is no "Anonymous". The MSM made up the group because they're #ing stupid.

Anonymous is everyone, there is no hierarchy involved in the concept. No structure, nothing. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I wondered about that a few times but didn't pout too much into it; without further information it is just speculation. The exception is Snowden, which might be part of a pattern of behavior that could support the other two as well. One of the biggest problems I had with Snowden and his revelations is that they have already been revealed so it doesn't make sense that they're making such a big deal about it. ECHELON was around long before Prism and it seems to be the same thing. This means the only thing that is different is the fact that they're covering it different. Based on past activities they should know that if they only gave it minimum coverage then it would be quickly forgotten by most people yet they gave it saturation coverage.

My best theory on why involves controlled disclosure. If this is true then it would be in line with possible controlled disclosure by Assange and Anonymous as well.

I went into this in more detail on another string, Is Prism ECHELON by another name? with Roswell technology?, if your interested. This would mean that they might be trying to bring about partial reform because the current course of action, including environmental destruction and social unrest that could lead to water wars, isn't even in their best interest. This might be only as much reform as they think they can get away with. The more informed people are the less likely they can get away with that.

Another thing that could be included as we is ATS; if they're part of controlled disclosure is it possible that ATS is as well? At a minimum the CIA would of course be monitoring ATS and they wouldn't hesitate to create accounts. I have often suspected that many of the trolls might have an agenda that involves disruption.

If it is part of controlled disclosure is it possible that they anticipated some up coming events; for example could they have floated the idea of Ancient Extraterrestrials months before the Ancient Aliens special that was followed up by a series was first run. This is just speculation and shouldn't be taken too serious without back up but it might be worth considering.
edit on 19-6-2013 by zacherystaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well I am sure the anonymous folks that picketed the Scientology center in Columbus Ohio were not CIA. Absolutely positive in fact

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ahh yes the "grand unified conspiracy theory"

there is a conspiracy behind the conspiracy warped in a conspiracy.

I don't buy it but its a interesting idea, people like Snowden expose the "conspiracy" and then that in itself must have a conspiracy behind it.

People i think who hold such views should really sit down and examine their beliefs, essentially you get to the point where by reality and paranoia (yes paranoia, that everyone is lying) become impossible to differentiate and before you know it you think your own mother is talking to the CIA about your eating habits.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The huge Echelon installations hiding in plain sight back in the 1960's were similarly disclosed in big media projects. Look at the classic films from the period like Mary Poppins the British nanny who could read the letters from the bANkS children after they had been burned in the fire place

Snowden is like the Max Fenig archetype from Chris Carters X-files.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Typical libotard thread attacking those not on the right!
Here is mine Alex Jones is cia or very least controlled opposition.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join