It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Losing My Sh*t!, Please Be Competent Once In Your Life!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

‘I’m Losing My Sh*t! Please Be Competent Once In Your Life!’

Since when government started taking orders at Wendy's?

The guy has a good point.... There is no cheese in a hamburger...

edit on 18-6-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He's right though .....they mess up on the orders majority of the time!

That's why I grill my own burgers

So I can have it my way.

Thanks for sharing this

edit on 18-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Then again I usually only see 1-2 people working there doing everything.
edit on 18-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Same thing happened the last three times?

That guy is one glutton for punishment

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Even worse....

They forgot to put the BACON on it!

They are lucky, he was being nice to them, IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

When i was younger i worked in a supermarket and I remember i had a costumer like this,

I worked as the supervisor and a guy like this came in shouting at one of the checkout girls, I remember she was only 16 and it was after school part time work.

Anyway there is a guy like this going mental at her because she double scanned something or whatever and as the superior it was up to me to sort it out.

But he just kept cursing at this young girl and me.

so,

I told him to get the F**& out of the shop and never come back then called him a pathetic (word best not said on ATS). The look of shock was hysterical and eventually he put in a written letter of complaint about me.

my manager took me into his office i told him about what happened and he ripped up the letter and gave me a bottle of wine.

Honestly if i was working there i would have told that guy to "£$% off

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It was the 3rd time!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think that somebody who gets this upset over fast food is exhibiting some shortcomings with his own competencies in life.

I can't remember the last time I got that worked up but I'm sure it was more important that a cheeseburger.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are right. The person he was yelling at was probably only responsible for ringing him up.
The person that put the order together was probably standing just out of sight from him.
I can understand his frustration though. But, as another poster mentioned, he should have not returned to that location after they screwed up orders on two previous trips.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

When i was younger i worked in a supermarket and I remember i had a costumer like this,

I worked as the supervisor and a guy like this came in shouting at one of the checkout girls, I remember she was only 16 and it was after school part time work.

Anyway there is a guy like this going mental at her because she double scanned something or whatever and as the superior it was up to me to sort it out.

But he just kept cursing at this young girl and me.

so,

I told him to get the F**& out of the shop and never come back then called him a pathetic (word best not said on ATS). The look of shock was hysterical and eventually he put in a written letter of complaint about me.

my manager took me into his office i told him about what happened and he ripped up the letter and gave me a bottle of wine.

Exactly. No food service or retail is worth treating somebody like garbage. Priorities man... priorities.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I have a very low tolerance for poor customer service but there is no excuse to start ranting like that, If i was him and i was really that annoyed i would have asked to speak to a manager or i would have just totally refused to use shop their.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think that it is important for members to realize the subtle connection between this thread, and...

This Thread

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

First they put cheese in his hamburger then they forgot to put bacon in it....
Obviously you don't know the value of bacon..
The Church of Baconology...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's why I just order things plain or the way they come. No fuss, no muss. I have long ago stopped expecting a fast food clerk to get any kind of specialized order correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I have a very low tolerance for poor customer service but there is no excuse to start ranting like that, If i was him and i was really that annoyed i would have asked to speak to a manager or i would have just totally refused to use shop their.

That is the right way to do it.

If the restaurant had called the police, he most likely would have been hauled away in cuffs, or Tased!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I feel sorry for him...

I mean I have been there but luckily nobody recorded me acting like a Large 5 year old complete douche testosteroned out on some poor minimum wage earners over crappy $10 food for the whole world to see...

It is really sad when people lose there sh*t, I did feel bad for the cashier but of course I was laughing at his tantrum!

edit on 18-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If the restaurant had called the police, he most likely would have been hauled away in cuffs, or Tased!

it would make that video so funny if it ended with the clerk tazing him

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Or an outstretched Arm stretching out from the service window giving him the finger...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This would have been better handled at Jack in the Crack!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Or an outstretched Arm stretching out from the service window giving him the finger...

BACON!! They forgot about bacon!

Praise be his, oh great swine, for he died to giveth thee bacon.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What a complete and utter toolbox.

Everybody knows Joe Pesci was right about the drive-thru. But come on now.

I love that he makes the point that it is the third time it has happened in a row. I have to wonder...if its happened three times in a row, did he bother to specify no cheese? I mean, if you order something 3 times, and they get it wrong, would you not, on the fourth time, make sure to clarify what you were ordering?

I wish they had just closed the window on him. No one on foot can legally be served through most drive up windows. So they didnt even have to talk to him.

ETA: Warning for language:

edit on 18-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join