It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ayers: Try Obama for War Crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

You figure Organized Labor and Corporate America are the same thing? Well...As just two simple examples? I'm sure James Hoffa at the Teamsters and Alice Walton would both be shocked to learn they're on the same side and working together.

Like I said.... Can you back...by more than your own unsourced opinion, anything you're claiming here? I don't get all source picky with everyone....but when you come on strong enough to knock over an elephant? I get kinda picky about supporting claims I believe are provably wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Heya... Thanks for dropping in. The thread is picking up a diverse crowd, and that's great to see.

The group in South Africa that said that is interesting...but would literally be facing the full force of the combined armed forces of our nation to attempt that in real life. It would be the most decisive yet brief war in American history but a tragedy....because when the President (Office of, regardless of who is in it) is in danger? They don't arrest and they don't warn. They simply open fire until no active threats remain standing or breathing. I hope no one commits suicide in such a fruitless effort as physical arrest of a U.S. President overseas.
(However much I'd enjoy seeing it, if that would't be the outcome of it)

Bill Ayers helped found the Weather Underground which was a domestic protest and in some real ways, terrorist organization in the 1960's. He bombed the Pentagon and other targets...as well as one which was very much designed as Anti-personal with innocent people within the line of fire, had it worked as advertised. Not a nice guy back then...and considered the extreme of the extreme for example of the 60's peace "fighters". He's also been a major base supporter in ideology, if nothing else, for Obama. (That's by memory...so forgive me if I goofed a minor detail or anything.. Someone will call me on it like finding gold in an outhouse if I don't make the disclaimer.
)

So....what started my thread to share.... was hearing Ayers say this about Obama is akin to Carl Rove calling for Bush to be tried as a traitor. It's a real brain freeze moment for a change of positions and sign of how much minds are changing on and within his own base of support.

edit on 18-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
These guys just commute together or something?
Anyway, Ayers is saying that all Presidents this century should be on trial for war crimes.

I guess it is possible that there is a lot of influence on the Oval Office from the C.I.A. and other agencies that keeps Presidents in check.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

You figure Organized Labor and Corporate America are the same thing? Well...As just two simple examples? I'm sure James Hoffa at the Teamsters and Alice Walton would both be shocked to learn they're on the same side and working together.

Like I said.... Can you back...by more than your own unsourced opinion, anything you're claiming here? I don't get all source picky with everyone....but when you come on strong enough to knock over an elephant? I get kinda picky about supporting claims I believe are provably wrong.

You don't seem to understand my post. Corporate America is the only source of money on either of the lists. Organized Labor isn't represented. You haven't proven me wrong, and even trying to do so is rather foolish to anyone that understands the nature of information and logic. The information you provided did nothing to evidence your claim other than to point out that you still don't understand that both sides are working for Corporate America or as is sometimes the case, International Corporate Interests (which are usually the same thing).

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ahh... Now I recall why we terminated the last chat on a thread. You have a habit of redefining what you say you meant to say when your called outright on what you actually typed. You said same sources. I proved that wrong, outright and with absolutely no wiggle room about it. Literal response to literal statement. Not much to be subjective about there. Then we get here in 2 replies. Well... I appreciate your reply in so far as visiting another of my threads. You have yourself a good evening now.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes that's right I oppose an agenda so I can support an agenda that leads to the exact same thing.

Think before you post.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Isn't this the same Bill Ayers that people were criticizing Obama for being associated with back during the first primaries? I wonder why all of a sudden anyone thinks he is credible? Hard to believe the mans credibility only depends on what he's saying and who he is bashing. That sounds a little like hypocrisy. Thinking if he was an enemy of the people then, he is still an enemy of the people now.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

obozo and mccain are both in the front line of american taxpayers giving money to alqueda (CIA) to kill people in syria.

They are both the same - why don't you people get it?

Destroy america. Both corporate parties want the same thing. Big money for big banks - destroy the middle class and make everyone have to rely on the gov't, while the elite can party! party! party!

By the way, the union bosses are all for amnesty, hoping to get "union tax dues" from the illiterate poor people from latin america.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Ahh... Now I recall why we terminated the last chat on a thread. You have a habit of redefining what you say you meant to say when your called outright on what you actually typed. You said same sources. I proved that wrong, outright and with absolutely no wiggle room about it. Literal response to literal statement. Not much to be subjective about there. Then we get here in 2 replies. Well... I appreciate your reply in so far as visiting another of my threads. You have yourself a good evening now.

They are the same sources.

You aren't really under the impression that businesses and investments run in vacuums, eh? Most investment firms and private equity houses have money tied up in most of both of those lists at the same time with a great deal of overlap. Follow the money, and you will see that the same -very- few players have their money tied up in both sides of the aisle.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The only presidents that should be tried for war crimes in the last 35 years in my opinion should be Dubya Bush and his puppeteer Cheney. All the rest seemed to do their best in keeping us out of heavy conflict and declared war.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
The only presidents that should be tried for war crimes in the last 35 years in my opinion should be Dubya Bush and his puppeteer Cheney. All the rest seemed to do their best in keeping us out of heavy conflict and declared war.

Obama has strengthened the military programs started under Bush.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I guess his handlers and mentors got taken by Obama once he got into power.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Oh, I'll not debate you on Bush and Cheney deserving their turn in a Courtroom. The more we learn, the more they earned one. You figure the man who took their programs and dramatically expanded them should get a free pass though? Keep in mind too...Bush is retired. Obama is the energizer bunny of death around the world right now. It just keeps going...and going...and going.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Loveaduck

obozo and mccain are both in the front line of american taxpayers giving money to alqueda (CIA) to kill people in syria.

They are both the same - why don't you people get it?

Destroy america. Both corporate parties want the same thing. Big money for big banks - destroy the middle class and make everyone have to rely on the gov't, while the elite can party! party! party!

By the way, the union bosses are all for amnesty, hoping to get "union tax dues" from the illiterate poor people from latin america.

But until someone comes up with a viable alternative who appeals to the two factions we now call Dems and GOP this is what we are stuck with and until people care about the illiterate poor of the USA or anywhere for that matter we are just spinning our wheels. Voting for slavery. Politicians come and go. What we need are a set of long term goals and the guts to see them to completion. What we need is cooperation among people rather than the sniping at each other. If people stood unified and made demands,they would be met. No two ways about it. How ever rather than demand action from the people we elect to grant our wishes we argue with each other and this gives politician a chance to do nothing and use it as a platform. Lay bait and watch the show. Nothing gets done until the next election. And this goes on and on. You think the 2 parties are the same? Without war as an enterprise one of them would still exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I guess his handlers and mentors got taken by Obama once he got into power.

Obama is Republican-Lite
Obama has so little power and he doesn't exercise what little he does have but then neither does Harry Reid. Both of them feel like they have to compromise and meet the other side half way when I don't see that same respect being offered by the other side. I mean just something everyone does agree on, like immigration is a dog fight.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Great thread, as always Wrabbit.

Guess Obama wont be endorsing any of Ayers books anymore, will he?

Barack Obama’s review of William Ayers' book

No connection here, hey Wrabbit?

The nerve of some people.
edit on 23-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join