It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Vibration, "Frequency", and Dimensions - A 101

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
One who is truly non-bias and interested in leearning. Needs to pay attention to a couple aspect of THIS reality we experience thorugh 5 senses.

1 - At the core of every solid, liquid or gas state - is light. DENSE light. At the core of all - matter = dense light.
With this said - in the higher realms I haave been referring too, the light is not as dense, and it goes up, and up - less dense, less dense.. These create alternate realities that can only be experienced when one is "tuned in" as I stated in the opening of this thread.

2 - Thoughts and Emotions come from INSIDE the body. They are not physical in nature, but they manifest in the physical body because YOU are an internal entiity ROOTED in a physical body. Nothing confusing about that?

With that said - the INTERNAL entity that oyu are, the awareness you are - that inhabits within the body to experience the EXTERNAL relam via Eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and nerves. You operate the body with thought and WILL - via the electric LIFE FORCE that runs through the nervous system. Without YOU, there is no electric curent, thus the body is "dead".

The bridge from your internal self and external reality is the BODY/MIND complex. You incarnate - you become hardwired into that precious baby human you once were. Living in its shell until it can no longer support your essence.

If you are blind, deaf and cant feel (internal nerve damage) - are you still aware you are aware? Do you still have thoughts? Do emotions still run through you? When you die how will you even know when your nerves cant feel anything external, and you have not seen anything externally?

Only the ignorant - who choose not to learn or care not - will bash or dismiss this. But reflect on yourself, who you really are. Who is behind the eyes, looking out everyday? Who is feeling the external world through the nerves? Who is inside the body, hearing the sounds and noise of the external reality?

Dont forget, your body is made up of MILLIONS of cells,bacterias, atoms. . What is at the core of an atom? You have functioning organs inside you, blood running through your veins, heart and brain 24/7. Are you telling the body to oeprate like this consciously 24/7? Surely if you were just a body you would HAVE to be in control of every cell, organ, bloodflow and breathe?

Those bacterias think for themselves, as do the organs, they "work" on their own, going about every moment, without your consent - to allow you to BE and EXPERIENCE as a body does.

Think about things more deeply, being so hastful to shun things and bash that which you cannot grasp - how does that reflect your will to understand or learn?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

For me the ego is interesting as it suggests a potential beyond any real standard.

Each of us are akin to a piece in an infinite puzzle.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Before you incarnate your consciousness is WHOLE. It is 100% clear, all knowing of its existance with all memories intact.

Then you are forced to incarnate into a baby human (or whatever species) and your memory is whiped out. You have no recollection of anything you are, were, or came here for. Its a restart.

The ego is the split from incarnating into a duality or polarity dimension. The entire purpose of this creation is for a Soul (or all souls) to learn that everything is non divided and all part of the whole. Bringing the duality perception to a complete balance, balancing your left and right hemispheres of your brain.

An all knowing Soul does not care about what time it is, when it has to work, what to eat, what to wear, what friend to call, where is has to be, buying this, wathcing that, riding that... The ego is the aspect of the split consciousness within the duality format universe - that always pulls the awareness away from itself.

Again the entire objective is to balance the ego and bring harmony back itno your consciousness, so you can once more go beyond this limiting and dense realm. Its simle as that - but dont take my word for it, jsut wait until the body cant supprt you anymore and giver another run

The keys are there

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I consider two alternatives after death. In the first one a person wakes up thinking the last life was a dream. In the second, a person becomes aware of life in 10 dimensions where every perspective is possible.

Ego offers perhaps an unconscious orientation to what is relevant.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by evolv

Yes, dimensions are layers, like if you stack sheets of papers to infinity. Or another way, its what we're limited to seeing, thankfully, for we couldn't deal with it all at once. Ie. our brain is coded to deal with channel 98.5 FM, as an example.

But there are infinite channels.

Floors of the hotel, and each floor has infinite levels of frequency and time realms as well.

In a sense each dimension could be seen as a different universe and the collage I'm speaking of could be seen as the variety within the universe.

All I know is our cpu's aren't really designed for the larger picture yet, we're just reaching towards there.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

1 - At the core of every solid, liquid or gas state - is light. DENSE light. At the core of all - matter = dense light.
With this said - in the higher realms I haave been referring too, the light is not as dense, and it goes up, and up - less dense, less dense.. These create alternate realities that can only be experienced when one is "tuned in" as I stated in the opening of this thread.

Light as a Feather, Angel Wings.

In the movie Hook, with Robin Williams a lot of truth was given, in simple terms. The most important to me aside from all of us wanting Pixie Dust is:

It takes your happy thoughts to fly! He doesnt have his happy thoughts!

But a simple as above so below principle, is looking at the density of rock, though have to say a pebble is actually slowed down light waves or even what we think of as water. Its all like water, the energy waves, some is more dense than others. So if you take a pebble, then contemplate a cloud, the pebble is quite confined and limited in understanding, the cloud is expansive and intermingles. The cloud is aware of far more colors in the rainbow and far more flavors of ice cream.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

it is not often that I "whip my dick out", but since you wanna have a pissing contest over "spiritual intellect"...

...at least the mumbo jumbo I write is clear, concise, documented with drawings, and ORIGINAL.

my dick is way way bigger than yours, son.

five dimensional map of consciousness
my theory of everything

have fun playing with your tiddlywinks.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Some of issues you bring up in this response sound like Egyptian Philosophy.

For the record and with respect to reincarnation Buddhist and those Indigenous to the Western Hemisphere. Treat the issue of remembering past lives as an indication of transcendence,There are numerous examples of small children remembering all kinds of things about specifics regarding the events of lives that have past who they claim to have been..

In such cultures as mentioned above when it comes to religious leaders as well as those acknowledged as leaders in other regards, status is and was afforded.

Philosophy and the understanding of science is fascinating but while artist can hope to become famous soon after his or her death. In the case of Philosophy a good example is the ordinary use of the term skepticism and the specific philosophy. In that regard, as people today. For us what may seem absolute can have meanings to our descendant's altogether different than its author intended.

Further does there have to be one ultimate truth, what about each of us being a part of an infinite puzzle, where in each of us is a truth.

Each truth being correct in every way where a meaning exist not only to individuals. But beyond to meaning that incorporates all of us, its comprehension made possible by our development.

Life is incredible and those who takes the time to write in this forum for the most part agree

That gives us something in common, its the reason for coming here in the first place. For reasons that you may not be aware of the idea of a member presenting a thread where they expect others to accept new definitions for terms.

That places you in a position of distrust though let me be clear here many, many people apply words in different ways and for the most part they are usually nice people.

But there are also those who are not nice people and forums like this are subject to those who would ask for money, or to join them in their retreat in Guatemala or the mountains of Arizona

Each of us have an opinion and in that collage we have thus developed over the last 250, 000 years and at the very least that is one opinion.

Any thoughts?
edit on 21-6-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Are you a child or a teenager lingering around trying to be a smartass?

Mods why dont you do your job? This behavior and tolerance is aloud on Ats?

Clearly you have intellectually inferior and have no udnerstanding of any topic at hand.

Go play with your self little man.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

phage called it pages ago: "go to the mirror, boy!"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kashai

There is no need to reference or compare other cultures asnd their teachings to one another.

I am not here to push "new definitions" of words that already have meaning - to aynone at all. My OP was quite clear in my attempt to help others see what cannot be seen with a logical and analytical perception on things.

I dont have a care for money or vacation - astral travelling, dreams and remote vieweing is way cooler and more exciting then any physical vacation. But as I am rooted in this body, that is rooted to this Earth (via gravity) - I do travel when I can, I play my role in society on this planet, as you all do.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US - IS A FAUCET OF THE ULTIMATE SELF - the prime creator. WE are ALL minor expressions of the highest consciousness - living, existing, BEING to experience that which Creator has designed us too.

We all have the exact same potential, to reach the same "heights" in a metaphorically - spiritual aspect.

The lowest dimension for a human soul/consciousness to take on is the dimensional realm of DUALITY. That is what we live in, when we LIVE in the body and not the heart/mind/spirit. There is absolutely nothing confusing or anything to disregard in these words - it is what it is. If you read too fast with an analytical perception, you cant understand what is being conveyd.

If you slow down and be one with the words, think about them and aloow your mind to flow to comprehend - these keys will open doors in your mind, which what it means to have an OPEN MIND. Analytical is not open - its rapid and works on ONE stream. We metaphorically call this "left brainer".

Slow down, read what is being conveyed - these words I type are not to argue, respond in haste, and prove anyone inferior or lower then myself.. These words are ment to help fellow conscious beings to understand that which they are missing out on - an INNERVERSE of inifite creative and loving energy and proportions.

ALL of us are made of the same thing. Mind, spirit > rooted into a body. We share the same experience. Spirit >in body > 5 senses > experience physical creation > EXTERNALLY.

Every culture teaches the saame concept - differently. It doesnt matter if your enlgish, french, russian, asian, chinese, japanese, philopino, black/brown, indian, afrikan, brazilian or mexican - YOU ALL have the SAME reasons of being here, you ALL share the same potential and realities. WE are ALL made of the same thing.

With that said - whatever a culture teaches, will lead to the same thing. Logic is one TINY aspect of the mind, that is why its said "we use 10%" of our brains/minds. Thsoe in control exceed logic and use much more of their minds - that is why they are in control and we are slave to them.

The only reason you would dismiss this and ignore it - you are reading to fast, dont care about your potential, fear the unknown and therefore do not want to expand beyond what you DO know of yourself (which is all ego based anyways, read my signature), or your too content with that which you know and what systems such as science or religion to paint an external reality for you.

Either way, my job here is done
I am leaving for scandanavia in a couple weeks, and moving on in my life. Before I did, I thought it would be kind and generous to give a specific community knowledge I have grown to learn and expereince my self.

Take care all

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Is this yet another one of the type of thread which states 'I know all about spiritual advancement and the best way to go about achieving this', and if anyone questions the validity of said argument, or asks for proof they are 'a slave', or cannot see the truly enlightened one?

How many threads does the OP intend to create, and then get offended when asked to provide some sort of proof for his/her assertions? Why does the OP accuse others of breakng the T & C of this site when it is often themselves calling others names rather than showing how their arguments are flawed?

It is not trolling, nor is one a slave to the elite for simply asking the OP to provide some rationale for his/her arguments. To say 'believe me because I'm right' is an insult to the premise of denying ignorance. I wonder if the OP is a cleverly (or perhaps not so) created obfuscation bot, designed to make what are considered 'fringe ideas' to look even more 'out there' than they already are? Either that, or the OP is about 15, not particularly intelligent or perceptive, or else quite simply a troll.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

2 - Thoughts and Emotions come from INSIDE the body. They are not physical in nature

So why is there is a physical reaction when emotions come into play?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join