It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Vibration, "Frequency", and Dimensions - A 101

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Your reply shows your haste in denying or shunning things that you do not know of, or are not aware of. My BODY is rooted to this dimension - my consciousness is contained within the body, but can expand beyond it - temperarily.
You try to smash an aspect of reality that oyu have zero experince or understanding for - because one cannot take a scientist or camera within the deepest parts of their mind - you choose not to understand and ultimately experience..

Telepathic communcation isnt a big deal. Animals and plants are doing it 24/7 - humans are doing unconsciously, and some consciously. It takes two minds to create the bridge for telepathy - those two minds need to be adept within mental work.

Remote viewing is a true aspect of the human mind. Who do you think you are to knock things off like that? The very GOVERNMENT that owns you; uses remote viewers and psychics. Makes you look pretty lame, trying to make a claim like that, when its obvious the topic at hand is nothing you are experienced or adept in.

I'm giving you knowledge you would have to research, and do APPLY it to your daily life, for FREE. Shunning it just shows your ignorance and carelessness to learn more then what you think you already know.

Straight up fail buddy

When you have soething to add that is beneficial to yourself, myself, or the community here - please do. If this knowledge does not serve you, then leave this thread and do not respond further. Its that simple. But I bet your Ego is stronger then your Will.

Do research and EXPERIENCE things before you act like you know it, or act like your a figure who can judge things and knock them off. Your not. Your just another human trapped in the conditioned mind - I'm helping you break from it, but as I advised earlier, its YOUR choice to take it or leave it.

Good day.

Talk about talking a steep slope into the ramblings of a lost mind.

Every word you wrote in reply to another here should be directed at yourself and your thread might have some universal truth many can agree on.

Your defensive stance of peoples opinions shows an ego your trying to paint others with.

Grow up

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

The information I will show here will not be understood by most on Ats, but there are many who do know this aspect of "reality" as we label it.

I have noticed in the past few years that there is a 'split' in a sense among human consciousness. We have been in the Information Age for a few decades now, this has allowed certain things that could only be shared among communities to be shared world wide with a click of a few buttons.

This split I refer to; there are those who are seeking and learning about occult, spiritual, and mystic knowledge and information - as well as seeking to expand their consciousness to find what the human being is truly made up of.

Then there are those who only seek scientific explanations, and need concrete proof. Those who do no inner work, only focus outside of their consciousness.

Ugh. I consider myself fairly open-minded, and with a life long interest in spirituality and exploration of inner experience, and yet even I feel repulsed by this paragraph!

From what you say (with all the superior high frequency loving values) you don't intend to be arrogant, insulting, or make others feel "negative" or "bring down their frequency".... so this is the only reason I am giving you this feedback. It might be totally unintentional on your part.

It sounds, in the way you worded it, like you consider your focus of interest in life as "superior" or better than all others.
It sounds like you are proclaiming yourself more wise and powerful, than others who either have an interest in study and research into the physical world of matter, or who have a different perception of the inner experience than yours that you share here.

This will provoke people to oppose and challenge and close their mind pretty quickly. Is that what you wanted??

I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this split. And it has caused tensions and confusions between the two "sides" of the human-collective consciousness.

As someone else noted, this goes back as far as we can read humanity. Esoterism and exoterism, science and spirituality, darkness and light, passivity and aggressivity, receptivity/projectivity, male/female, Yin and Yang....two opposing ends of the spectrum. They may oppose each other in some people, and in some places, or they may be joyously creating together in others.
I suggest the possibility that we notice most outside that which reflects our internal state..? -Just a possibility.

There are terms and new "ideas" that are thrown around the internet and social life, that those who only seek outside and scientific aspects do not understand, or care for.

These are terms that originate in the study of Physics. They have been appropriated by New Age adepts and applied to different concepts than they were first created to vehicle. It is not that "they" do not understand or care for- but they have a problem with the hijacking of their terminology, because it makes effective communication between people less likely.

The new ideas which I will explain here now, to end the confusion for both sides, including those 'new age conscious humans' (as is labelled today) who struggle grasping the spiritual nature but seek the knowledge.

Are you proclaiming yourself as the New Savior of Humanity? Like Jesus, or Mohammad, or Buddha, or something??
I am sure you aren't, and hope you can laugh with me at that- you can see how that looks that way though, no?

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

No I do not have the energy of Jesus - who is a fictional character adopted from earlier civilizations.. I do not claim to be superior either - its the same shunning everytime a spiritual individual tries to bring forth knowledge - "you think you are superior blah blah, we close our minds off to you" .. - seriously its getting old.

If you want to learn and expand your mind, you have so much knowledge not just in this thread abut this website! If you only care about what textbooks taught you, and what the society masters want you only to learn - then go live another day.

Im not forcing anything, im not behaving superior, and I sure as heck do not think im some spiritual leader. Everyone needs to spiritual lead themselves. Thats the bottom line. When you understand Karma and re-incarnation, and the reason of this process (a soul cant figure out how to expand beyond this realm so it comes back over. .and over..an over) then you will be free on the inside, which is the only "side" that matters, because YOU are the entire coin

All I have tried to establish is a space - where those who are confused and where tensions arise from the split in the collective consciousness - it can reside and clairty can come to be. Thats all

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Mhmm.. A simple 1-on-1 conversation in person would show you I am far more grown up then most peopel you know. What you take over the internet is half the picture of what/who I am. Talking about reflections, telling one to grow up is an immature status in ones mind. You think you are superior or at an above mature level consciously?

Its not defensive - but people as mymself already know the typical answers to expect. I can respond however I see fit, I did not feel offensive, but was making a hasty point, as was the indivudal I responded too.

Your only addition to a thread is commenting on comments between two other individuals? Clearly you have no care to learn, or nothing to add. Ask your self what was the purpose of quoting me and replying..

You dont like my words? You have free will to not read them or even log off the website, or even get out of that chair and chill out

If you are only here to bash, consider doing something else, useful for yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In a paper titled 'The Importance of Quantum Decoherence in Brain Processes,'[1] Max Tegmark sought to prove that the brain is too warm to maintain the coherence required for quantum computation. From the results of his calculations, Tegmark claims that, "there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the current classical approach to neural network simulations." This statement contradicts the hypothesis that the brain functions as a quantum computer, originally proposed Roger Penrose[2]. Tegmark's claim was amplified by a recent report in Science beginning with the sentence, 'Sir Roger Penrose is incoherent, and Max Tegmark says he can prove it.'[3] However, the computations carried out by Tegmark relied on a value of 310K for the temperature in his model of the neuron. While the average kinetic energy (temperature) of an entire brain cell may be 310K, the most fundamental characteristic of life is that it is not at equilibrium and thus, our statistical method for measuring temperature breaks down at small sizes, especially at the nanoscale.

Source

A main argument in relation to why spirituality is not possible by materialist is Tegmarks Argument. There are other problems with it, one related to the speed at which
neurons in the brain are actually able to communicate.

This is an excellent video on how to describe dimensions.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I end my replies of this thread here now - I will only further reply if anyone has questions that are 'worth' a response. I made this account to slowly bring forth knowledge, and not to spend too much time arguing and focusing on one thing.

The knowledge is there, the information is here - its up to the observing awareness to take the keys or leave them. But one should know the obvious - no doors in your mind and core can possibly be opened, without certain keys.

I hope some enjoyed this, those who ridiculed or didnt care much, im sorry my efforts were not good enough. The entire purpose of this thread was stated, it has NOTHING to do with definitions or words.. Just ASPECTS OF REALITY THAT ARE OT UNDERSTOOD BY SCIENCE AND ATHIESTS.

Thank you all, I will have more to come soon

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
One rather interesting point is that emotions in humans relates to non-random behavior in what is argued as a random event, with respect to what materialist consider a random "Universe".

How could a "Universe" generate a non-random event if its origins were random?

Further, what are the effects upon quantum entanglement in relation to non-random human experiences??

Emotions take up space/time in dimensions that are curved by space/time.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Just judging your picture and location - I do not need to try to help you understand any further.

You mistake my intention. I am not here to seek understanding, but to speak up for truth amidst a welter of falsehood and muddle.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I end my replies of this thread here now - I will only further reply if anyone has questions that are 'worth' a response.

Oh well. I had some questions but I guess...

edit on 6/20/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

its the same shunning everytime a spiritual individual tries to bring forth knowledge - "you think you are superior blah blah, we close our minds off to you" .. - seriously its getting old.

One of the advantages of the study of physics, and the nature of materialisation, is the way it allows one to grasp consciousness of horizontal linear reality- that of "cause and effect". This has a lot of applications that can be used in creating your experience in this reality.

LIke enabling you to attract experiences you would like to have and not those you do not.

If people keep reacting to you and what you have to share this way- why keep doing the things that cause it??

Try a different approach, and see if they bring you different kinds of responses that you would prefer, instead.

You are the master of your experience here, and simply paying attention to the exterior can enable you to get a hold on how to interplay with it effectively. Powerlessness here is an illusion- just pay attention!

I offered some hints as to why people respond to you in that way, and could foresee it before they started to do so.
All I can do is bounce back your own words... (for they were probably your own soul speaking to you, and you mistakenly thought it was a message for someone else!

When you understand Karma and re-incarnation, and the reason of this process (a soul cant figure out how to expand beyond this realm so it comes back over. .and over..an over) then you will be free on the inside, which is the only "side" that matters, because YOU are the entire coin

edit on 20-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Look at all the gatekeepers coming on and trying to shut down something as if its out there, when this is so basically logical, its intuitively known by many and doesnt even need this explanation. This is a wonderful thread, nonetheless, for it brings something far more complex than our cpu's can handle in the reduced state of our conscious being, not over the head of subconcious and soul however, and makes it clear.

I would like to share that the universe to me isn't one solid thing, sheet of paper in a huge infinite stack or dimension.

There are many different sized stars. And time is clocked to the star. We carry our earth time clock with us wherever we go.

Every single orbit is different, every single star and density is different. The Universe is more like a collage or patchwork quilt really. With infinite dimensions in both density and in time. And with the time element there is a lot hidden from us, for we can be going in slow mode to others.

If you were to program a bot into experiencing your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from his sight and he would be going extreme slow mode to you.

An advanced Et could be watching your life on a television. And Extra Terrestrial, beyond the universe, could be seeing the still clips. And time travel would simply be, choosing which snapshot or dvd to enter into.

Be right back in a second, honey, and they take a million year holiday with friends, and then find that clip and are back in a second.

Planets, Stars, Nebulae, Galaxies - Universe Size Comparison [HD]

Does size matter? You bet it does!

Final Clip of Men In Black

Crystal hardrives/DVDs!

I tried to write a thread on how to raise frequency to happiness and joy and then see through your problems and have a higher perspective on them and set to clear up what isn't making others happy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Pocketful Of Joy
edit on 20-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

This is my favorite point my friend. And the "THEORY of evolution's" worst nightmare - emotions. We all have emotions, we feel them, they can be very deep depending on the individual awareness. A physical random universe cannot create or explain emotions/feelings of an individual entity.

Emotion alone proves that humans are more then skull and bones. Dreams as well, visions, "Image-Nation" etc..

There is one problem though - many these days have shut down their emotional system to the point where they do not feel a thing - only to gain advantage in soceity in some way (usually ego leading the way). Thoughts are another point that prove humans are more then random biological creatures.

I do not even understand why one human spirit, mind, and body would not accept it is much more then a dense 'bag of bones'. Its a discrimination to SELF. Its the biggest putdown one can do to itself.. Really sad actually.

Anyone who is "sensitive" in terms of feelings - undersstands that emotions are linked to dreams, visions and the third eye perception.

Emotion is the vibration - as we are vibratory beings. Vibration affects matter, this is known through sound vibration (see cymatics) and other type vibrations affect the physical being. What we feel inside, the vibration that is experience, affects the outside.

A simple reflection of one's self, over the course of their life will show this. But who wants to truly look at theirself for what they really are? People enjoy the ideas and opinions they have of themselves and the physical nature surrounding their 5 senses.. But of course that is all ego at play

Thanks for bringing this up

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Yea. . Because you know the truth, right? Lol.

Then create a thread and allow the community here to see your facts of the truth of existance and alternate realities. I dare you sir.

I bet 'X' dollars you wont though, because you cant
You havent posted anyhting relevant or beneficial for anyone person including yourself.

Thanks for stopping by. .

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage - you are one of the most worthy members to reply too. Do not be silly..

Even though you and some others only know and experience what you are taught, and the physical reality experienced by your; eyes, ears, mouth, nerves, nose - I will do my best to answer your concrete question

Phage is always worthy a response in my books

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

its the same shunning everytime a spiritual individual tries to bring forth knowledge - "you think you are superior blah blah, we close our minds off to you" .. - seriously its getting old.

One of the advantages of the study of physics, and the nature of materialisation, is the way it allows one to grasp consciousness of horizontal linear reality- that of "cause and effect". This has a lot of applications that can be used in creating your experience in this reality.

LIke enabling you to attract experiences you would like to have and not those you do not.

If people keep reacting to you and what you have to share this way- why keep doing the things that cause it??

Try a different approach, and see if they bring you different kinds of responses that you would prefer, instead.

You are the master of your experience here, and simply paying attention to the exterior can enable you to get a hold on how to interplay with it effectively. Powerlessness here is an illusion- just pay attention!

I offered some hints as to why people respond to you in that way, and could foresee it before they started to do so.
All I can do is bounce back your own words... (for they were probably your own soul speaking to you, and you mistakenly thought it was a message for someone else!

When you understand Karma and re-incarnation, and the reason of this process (a soul cant figure out how to expand beyond this realm so it comes back over. .and over..an over) then you will be free on the inside, which is the only "side" that matters, because YOU are the entire coin

edit on 20-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

I have tried a fine approach - no matter how you come and bring forth knowledge that is not understood by the "concrete minds" - the reactions and replies are usually the same.

I dont care how people really respond, all I care is to bring forth knowledge, and my "job" is done. I can move on and continue to bring forth more knowledge. There is a reason spiritual beings come and try to spread the knowledge - they have experienced, they understand, they want to help others
That is all these types of threads are ment for.

The bashing is just apart of the human mind we have to put up with, and will for the remainder of our lives - but we have tried (and at many times been successful) in helping others understand more then the physical universe (and society) that is experienced via 5 senses.

As for time being linear - you must not of got the memo - time is NOT linear.

Time is only an idea within your mental complex. That is all. Nature (the universe is natural as well) does not work in any clock format, or time format. That is just a trick set up by early Romans to control the minds of the people, the Romans were the creators of government hence GOVERN>MENTAL or to govern the minds fo the people..

Where are events and the "time" of them stored? In your memory. Your memory is the only tool you use to record time and past events.. But your memory can be accessed anytime, meaning ANY event in your past or present can be accessed at any present or future moment - meaning time is deffinately NOT linear.

What humanity defines as time, is more like a circle. Thats why humanity goes in circles, the 12 zodiacs, the clock, the calender, all circle format.

Understand this and think about it for more then a couple seconds before responding with something. .. And you will surely comprehend the trick of "Time". And why the controllers invented in the first place. Your rulers of this planet do not operate by time, more by moon phases and phases of celestial bodies.

That I can garuntee

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I loved your input sister, thank you

The idea of time is such a slavery to the mind.. Its only convienant for society, which is why the rulers have created it for the sheep. The sheep just dont want to admit it, and either will the wolves.

Everything you said about time, stars and variations throughout - I agree and understand

Again thank you for your input Unity

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Read my siggy!

There are ways of using your memory in both directions. This is key to formation and creation of NOW.

There are some beliefs that hold that one is either spiritually inferior,
Or a martyr.
This causes many to CREATE that sort of reality,
And invite experiences in martyrism
In order to validate and confirm
That they are spiritually superior.

But remember
Inferior and superior are part of a framework of linear time,
and the perception of traveling from one to the other,
through a pathway of "learning", "searching", "evolving", or "becoming" more enlightened or wise.

If you choose to reject that specific plane of reality in which time is a dimension,
Then you can let go of the idea of teaching anyone anyone anything.
There is no need for it then.

Right?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Nah, you don't want my questions because they would be questioning the reasoning behind theosophy. And there ain't none...by definition.

My questions would be the same you have declared unworthy. Why appropriate well defined scientific terminology and twist it to fit your metaphysical world? Why not make up your own words? Would that make it less "real"?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Everyone of you still following along here - You MUST understand this.. Your 5 senses that are programmed into the human body, are ONLY there to experience the EXTERNAL creation. That is it, to experience the EXTERNAL world around you.

How does one experience the INTERNAL world? What is the INTERNAL world? Thoughts, feelings, dreams, visions, heightened perception, clarity and a very expansive INNERVERSE. Your being and body is an entire micro-cosm of the universe!

How many atoms make up the body you are controlling? I think many many millions. What does that say about the human costume you are inhabiting currently? Where does that electrical current that operates the body via nerveous system come from? Where are the feelings and thoughts from WITHIN/INTERNALLY coming from?

Think about these questions, and then talk to me about alternate "realities". Science wont find it, because science uses EXTERNAL-PHYSICAL matter to measure and examine things. It cannot go inside the depth of your thoughts and feelings - it cannot measure your dreams, visions, 'de ja vus' etc.. It cannot measure your feelings and why they manifest, allowing it to vibrate (or not so much) thorughout every cell in your body.

Science is not the answer to everything, its jsut a way to measure and exmaine the EXTERNAL world. That is it. YOU are bigger then the idea of science! YOU can only experience and measure your potential. Every scientist is still a human with emotions, thoughts, dreams and MUCH more intact. But they only focus EXTERNALLY, that is OUTSIDE of themselves - thus defeating the ultimate purpose of being in this universe and exeriencing it through 5 senses.

So much knowledge here - the KEYS to your mind and being are sitting infront of you! What will you do, what doors will you unlock or ignore with the depths of yourself?

Thank you for those who stayed along, as I said more knowledge will be coming forth. This is jsut ice breaker stuff. Im here to help and that is it. Not to argue and waste time. Life is too short to argue - I HAVE experienced beyond this 5 sense reality, I know science, I know human psychology, I am an athlete and a intelligent individual as many here on ATS. I do NOT accept just anyhting - without EXPERIENCE.

Othewise I wouldnt be "preaching" this stuff if I didnt know what I was talking about. Get that through your head. I have been rooted to this physical creation my entire life, I have experienced things that are not in physical nature since my teens.. As have MANY members on this sight, like I said there is an ocean of knowledge and information on this site alone!

Peopel are not crazy like the "concrete minds" would like to label them. The fact that you have to label everything and compartamentalize everything just shows you are acting and behaving as a product of soceity - EXACTLY what is was constructed for

If your rulers were honest, they would admit everything Im telling you now, they know all this stuff. Those behind the Queen (that puppet), and the presidents etc.. They are very well 'equipped' in the spiritual nature. But they do not want the average folk understanding the potential of the human being - they do not want people to accept that there is more then society, Earth and the "Big bang" (or the big lie).

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Subjective analysis of Vibration Frequency Dimensions by 1 ATS member known as Ophiuchus 13

Vibration:

Vibration is a mechanical phenomenon whereby oscillations occur about an equilibrium point. The oscillations may be periodic such as the motion of a pendulum or random such as the movement of a tire on a gravel road.

Vibration is occasionally "desirable". For example the motion of a tuning fork, the reed in a woodwind instrument or harmonica, or mobile phones or the cone of a loudspeaker is desirable vibration, necessary for the correct functioning of the various devices.

More often, vibration is undesirable, wasting energy and creating unwanted sound – noise. For example, the vibrational motions of engines, electric motors, or any mechanical device in operation are typically unwanted. Such vibrations can be caused by imbalances in the rotating parts, uneven friction, the meshing of gear teeth, etc. Careful designs usually minimize unwanted vibrations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Metaphysical / Conscious understanding to 1 ATS member Ophiuchus 13:

The combined resonating ENERGY field a CREATOR Creations or CREATOR Creation (group)carries with themselves thru time/space/dimensions EXISTENCE...

This field in humans is associated with electric rythem of the HEART/EA*RTH
as well as the conscious COLLECTIVE of a CREATOR Creation or CREATOR Creation (group)

This Collective of ALL* CREATOR Creations then is tied into dimensions in which ALL* CREATOR Creations EXIST/LIVE/DWELL in different Levels of ENERGY form.

Some take on physicalness like flesh others like shadow others like light and others potentially plasma and still others may be so far away they have to interface inside suits equivalent to 1 or more local groups of interest...

Frequency:

Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time. It is also referred to as temporal frequency, which emphasizes the contrast to spatial frequency and angular frequency. The period is the duration of one cycle in a repeating event, so the period is the reciprocal of the frequency. For example, if a newborn baby's heart beats at a frequency of 120 times a minute, its period (the interval between beats) is half a second.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Frequency aspect is associated with the ENERGY Field EACH CREATOR Creation or CREATOR Creation (groups) carries with the or them. And so allowing certain detectable ENERGY signatures of CREATOR Creations in other chapters or Dimensions of EXISTENCE, where the same CREATOR Creations EXIST but cannot fathom with current awareness levels what may be sensing ATTRACTING WATCHING relocating... BOTH positive and negative energy signatures.

And so the OFFSET of many CREATOR Creation FREQUENCIES with activities like WARS-DECEPTION-DESTRUCTION may cause RIPPLE effects in the WHOLE EXISTENCE STRUCTURE in which ALL* are (currently) EXISTING and experiencing the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE... Which validates NEED or REASON for HIGHER LEVEL/DIMENSION Guardians-Guides-GODS, Overseers beings, who balance the ripple effects caused in the different sector of the energy zones of Existence...

1 considers them the ancient or ELDER of the CREATOR Creation Family and thru their experiences interactions with each other they ASCENDED & gained these higher being levels of awareness and existence in higher & lower dimensions.

So to conclude you have CREATOR Creations resonating on vibration levels individually and then collectively as species -which then generates mass frequency or energy signatures, based on individual and collective activities of being or species. -which then effect the WHOLE or ALL* in which dimensions of EXISTENCE EXIST, like ripple or wave effect. Ripple being disturbance causers waves being pleasant CAUSERS.

Which must be balanced as to prevent the overspill from too many ripple causer low frequency dimension disturbers of low vibration, which then may or must be RELOCATED as to LEARN To resonate on a frequency to ASSIST the ALL* or whole...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nah, you don't want my questions because they would be questioning the reasoning behind theosophy. And there ain't none...by definition.

My questions would be the same you have declared unworthy. Why appropriate well defined scientific terminology and twist it to fit your metaphysical world? Why not make up your own words? Would that make it less "real"?

Making up my own words - (i didnt make them up in the first place, as I said in the OP, Im just creating a space for others to undeerstand the intention, and ASPECTS of these words in terms of spiritual nature).

Im not twisting anything Phage; Im bringing you knowledge that your concrete mind does not understand, because it has not experienced. You have shut off the depth of oyur mind, and maybe your emotional system too - only to photocopy things from textbooks or what your "teachers" taught you.. But again, those you learned from, have only experienced the external world via 5 senses.

Im here to tell you, there is more to YOU, internally. That the external world is not the only thing you can experience. That you have more potential in your mental and inner complex then remembering things and photocopying stuff.

This isnt a putdown, its striaght forward truth - I myself was the same "need science to confirm, skeptical by nature" .. Until BAM - I experienced things and it rippled thorughout my mind and inner being.

If I didnt understand and know what am talknig about, I wouldnt be here "preaching" it as I said in above posts. IF we were to have 1-on-1 conversation or spent time together away from society for a week or more - the great Phage would deffinatly see things differently

Because you are the same creation and internal consciousness as myself, with the same potential - so i am confident in that. But these aspects of SELF (You, the one behind the thoughts and feelings) can easily be experienced by the ego-mind indentified on Ats as Phage.

So any real queastions?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join