It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Magazine Rose El-Youssef - "Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
I wasn't on here during the Bush administration, was there a lot of threads on him?

There were TONS of threads about Bush43 during the Bush years. And some of the posters here that cant stomach when Obama is exposed for the corrupt liar that he is, were some of the very people who started threads against the activities of Bush43.

And guess what? When Hillary or Chris Christie (or whoever) is elected in 2016, there will be TONS of threads exposing their lies and corruptions as well. Whoever is in office has their lies and errors exposed at ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hey, let's please stick to the topic...

That means no bickering...and discussing the topic and not each other.

Please read:
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Failure to keep it on topic AND civil will result in post removals....and maybe more.....You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Tue Jun 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
I personally do not see nothing negative in president having some muslims as advisors.

He needs advisors who are familiar with the goings on in 'Islamic' countries. Absolutely.

The Egyptian article specifically mentions 'Muslim Brotherhood'. They are kind of a
specific group with some extreme thoughts and actions. I would hope that any advisors
or sources of information that Obama uses for the Muslim world would come from a variety
of sources and not just the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
reply to post by FlyersFan

I personally do not see nothing negative in president having some muslims as advisors. Larger majority of Muslims are peaceful people...

Muslim Brotherhood is zionist organization, they have nothing to do with real islam and muslims, they are criminals.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Like masons tend to say they infiltrate every where , these people like to do the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
From 2011:

The Muslim Brotherhood gets a PR makeover from the Obama administration

This is an op-ed piece about remarks by James R. Clapper, current Director of National Intelligence. He served as Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, under George W. Bush, and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency under George H. W. Bush.

Clapper is a public servant–not a politician—and therefore not a member of 'the Obama administration.' His comments are no reflection on Obama's view of the Muslim Brotherhood and offer no evidence that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated Obama's government.

Obama Administration: Room for Muslim Brotherhood in reformed Egyptian government

This is about Egypt, not the USA. Nothing to do with alleged Muslim Brotherhood members in the Obama administration and certainly no evidence for it.

Frank Gaffney: Muslim Brotherhood Is Waging ‘An Influence Operation Against The Conservative Movement’

This is an article about a wild and unsubstantiated allegation from a neocon nutjob. He has no evidence for his claims, and the article concludes: 'even today’s conservatives find Gaffney’s claims laughable.'

From 2012:

Muslim Brotherhood Wields Big Influence in Obama Administration

This is an unsubstantiated hit piece from a whacko ultra-conservative site. No evidence; no credibility.

and from April of this year...

Louie Gohmert: 'Muslim Brotherhood Members' Have 'Influence' In Obama Administration (VIDEO)

This is another article about a wild and unsubstantiated allegation from another neocon nutjob. He has no evidence for his claims, which were comprehensively rejected by his fellow Republicans.

So your articles are a complete waste of time. No evidence, no proof, just the usual spin.

His appearance, if nothing else, of a conflict of interest to the job he's chosen to perform is not opinion as much as a matter of public record.

Bollocks. You haven't presented a single shred of evidence to prove this.
edit on 19/6/13 by Sankari because: added quote...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Muslim Brotherhood is zionist organization, they have nothing to do with real islam and muslims, they are criminals.

LOL!

I thought I'd seen it all, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Yeah. Pick a bunch of "scary-sounding" A-rab names, post a pic of Obama with his Muslim brother and voilà! You've got yourself the makings of an "Obama is a terrist!" hit-thread!

:shk:

Because you're a liberal you' ll only have a very sketchy understanding of world events and global strategy. "Muslim Brotherhood" does not equal "Muslims" or "Arabs". Many Arabs and Muslims cant stand the Muslim Brotherhood because they do support terrorist organizations.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Bollocks. You haven't presented a single shred of evidence to prove this.

Do you have anything, of any sort whatsoever to contribute here or did you just see another post from someone on your little hit list to attack? You've done a dandy job of basically misinterpreting every reference right out of all context they were presented in....and then insulting me, personally, at the end of it. Wow... That was helpful.

Now that's stating the blatantly obvious.. What I am writing this for is to ask if you read the title, read the OP and have something to positively CONTRIBUTE....not simply attack and tear down in others (off base, as it happens here anyway)? I can see you have intelligence....you just rarely ever apply it beyond pleasure in trying to make others feel crappy. I'd really love to see it applied well. Hell.. This thread might benefit from that.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No Kidding.....

Discuss the topic and not the member...and I cannot stress this strongly enough:
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

imho,

He made his Muslim affiliations, values, sensibilities and allegiances quite clear before and after the SElection.

He didn't widely advertise such as it would have been a drag on his appointment to power.

He certainly has noted that when push comes to shove, he will side with Muslims.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Err... Hit piece? Obama Haters? If telling the truth as it's been reported now for most of his Presidency by a variety of sources is hateful? The man himself needs to ask why that is, precisely. It's not those of us out here reading and remembering the reports who hold the hate in sharing the information.

If more than one source might be helpful though...It just so happens I have an archive of a few dozen diverse source links on this topic, too.

From 2011:

The Muslim Brotherhood gets a PR makeover from the Obama administration

Obama Administration: Room for Muslim Brotherhood in reformed Egyptian government

Frank Gaffney: Muslim Brotherhood Is Waging ‘An Influence Operation Against The Conservative Movement’

From 2012:

Muslim Brotherhood Wields Big Influence in Obama Administration

and from April of this year...

Louie Gohmert: 'Muslim Brotherhood Members' Have 'Influence' In Obama Administration (VIDEO)

His appearance, if nothing else, of a conflict of interest to the job he's chosen to perform is not opinion as much as a matter of public record. It runs across a number of years and dozens of individual actions, appointments and policy decisions to support how people come to see it that way. He made his bed.....Now he may sleep in it. Not a very comfy spot when people are starting to really notice and pay attention to these things, IMO.

Good God, that's a lot of sources.

That said, how can anyone play dumb when it comes to a connection?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm guessing if you type valerie jarrit, you automatically get your post removed. She is obozo's commanding person in the white house - she is an iraninan born, shiite - and has been in Chicago running obozo's whole political career. I don't understand how this is "political trolling" as this thread is about politics.

Oh, no! I just lost another 10,000 points on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join