It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mutilated Half Cats Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have heard of someone that was hanging cat heads on people front doors.

He was not killing the cats he would collect road killed cats and use there heads to drive the local drug heads nuts by hanging the heads on there doors.

These drug users were paranoid to the max anyway then they would find the cat heads on the front door.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Wow..that is a novel way of making a point-at least he used the heads of cats already dead.Still grisly.Those druggies must have been so super-freaked.I imagine it was aimed at driving them out of the neighbourhood.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ugh, this stuff gives me the heebie jeebies especially because of my cat going missing a couple years ago... though im pretty sure the sick f*** that was dipping cats in paint thinner got my mr.kitty
it was incredibly creepy that a couple of my neighbors cats went missing within days of my little guy and someone was taking down cat missing poster's within the hour of them being put up... i don't let my cats out anymore and I wont sleep till they are home if they get out ever again.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 13100D

I also keep my cats inside 90% of the time,they seldom go outside without me,and then they stick close to the house.My dogs too,are inside 90% of the time,the company my hubby works for had our house renovated-but they never fixed the damn fences+those are soo decrepit.I always keep all my animals in at night,but i have to leave a window open a bit for the cats.So far it's worked out well,but now my son's l'il Jack Russel has gone missing-4 days already and we were walking,and calling-idk.God i hope he comes back with safe+sound,i was bawling my eyes out earlier,we all love that little dog.I don;t expect something so depraved as the cats scenario,but its very worrying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join