It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Names We Do Not Speak: The FEMALE Illuminati!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Salome danced for King Herod, did she not? Men have been losing their head's over women forever

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rath1967
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The FEMALE Illuminati..............one word

HILLARY CLINTON

counting is hard.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I was interested until this....

" The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the insidewhere it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women. Most non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating - too intelligent or too pretty, or worse yet, both at the same time. It takes a special woman to be a Satanist. Only the most truly liberated are summoned to Satan's legions. Up until quite recently, the ratio of Satanic men to women had been about 10 to 1, but that seems to be shifting. More and more young women are going through the process of exploring feminism and Wicca, seeking feminine pride, identity and power, and discovering only impotence, limitations and puritanical self-righteousness. Wicca and feminism share a flaccid, lackluster attitude and presentation. Satanic women like drama/adventure and know how to conjure it for themselves. Satanists have an innate complexity of mind that hungers for uncompromising examination and speculation, not superficially-comforting pap. We don't need to be comforted; we prefer the invigorating, bracing winds of truth and terror ... "

Really~
So a feminist is a satanist and a female practicing Wicca is also so??? Hardly. If your a Man and your intimidated by a women, grow some.

I do however believe that there are women behind the scenes as the saying goes "Behind every good man is a better woman" I'd like to believe mine is standing right next to me. It doesn't change however the manipulative nature both sexes embody. I just tend to believe that women know they have the "control" and just don't speak of it.

However that quote you provided doesn't do anything for FEMALE Illuminati.

I wanted this to be a Outstanding thread.... I was let down...

Only my opinion, take it with a grain of salt and shot of penecillin.

Wicca = Satanist.... What is this Salem???

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Eleanor Roosevelt, Lady Bird Johnson, Jacqueline Kennedy....then you have Madonna, Janet Jackson...these seem to be women that could be included.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Though this is 2013, we still have a difficult time even discussing woman causing perpetrating certain crimes. Out minds cannot fathom what it is for a woman to have a hidden agenda, nevertheless being at the helm of mass death, or being behind some of the greatest catastrophes know to man.

Lol what? Some of the most blatant psychopaths and loons in politics are female; Thatcher, Clinton, Gillard, Kirchner, Rice.

The reason nobody speaks out about the female illuminati is because there isn't one. Token politicians and influential business-women aside, men rule the world not women.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wait...

So there are people out there that always automatically excluded woman from having hidden agenda's or being part of cults and secret societies?

Thats odd.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Reminds me of this Cursed Objects

Koh-i-Noor Diamond

"He who owns this diamond will own the world, but will also know all
its misfortunes. Only God, or a woman, can wear it with impunity."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ddad477f732.jpg[/atsimg]
The Kohinoor Diamond is one of the most famous diamonds in the world. The Kohinoor diamond was first mentioned in 1306 when it was taken from a Rajah of Malwa, whose family had held the diamond for centuries. It was described as weighing 186 carats and was an oval cut white diamond - the shape and size of a small hen's egg. The Kohinoor diamond belonged to various Indian and Persian rulers but it became part of the Crown Jewels of England at the time that Queen Victoria was proclaimed empress of India. The Kohinoor was re-cut at this time and now weighs 108.93 carats and is kept in the Tower of London.

The Koh-i-Noor Diamond (Mountain of Light) has a mysterious past. The 109-carat gem was once the largest known diamond in the world and has been the cause of violence for the past 5,000 years.
The diamond is believed to bring misfortune to any man who owns it. However, it is supposed to bring good luck to any female owner. Another legend suggests that whoever owns the Koh-i-Noor rules the world. Some have said that the Koh-i-Noor holds some undiscovered secret or power that could lead to world domination, but this is purely a myth. Why? Myths aren’t always false….
39 Clues

Koh-i-Noor was handed over to Queen Victoria in 1851. Why did she want it so badly?!
The Koh-i-Noor is currently under constant guard in the Tower of London as part of the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom.

Well it seems the diamond could have effects on the male who possess it.
It seems Queen Victoria only wished for Females to hold the crown.

Queen Victoria (1837 - 1901) Reigned for: 63 years, 7 months, and 2 days

King Edward VII (1901 - 1910) Reigned for: 9 years, 3 months, and 12 days

King George V (1910 - 1936) Reigned for: 25 years, 8 months, and 15 days

King Edward VIII (1936) Reigned for: 10 months, and 21 days, Abdicated: December 11, 1936

King George VI (1936 - 1952) Reigned for: 15 years, 1 month, and 25 days

Queen Elizabeth II (1952 - ) She has Reigned for: 59 years, 4 months, and 2 days

I wonder what will become of the future Kings. Better hurry up and find a future ruling Queen.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You quoted sources that compare Satanism with pagan traditions like Wicca. Outside of the Abrahamic circle of religions, Satan does not exist. Any theory built upon the premise of a pagan being a Satanist is faulty and impossible to explore because it is nonsense from that point on.

Satanists believe in Satan. Only Christians and their circle of faiths believe in Satan. Christians are closer to Satan than any Wiccan or other variety of pagan.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Many of these stories cme from an initial "beginning" story that is believed by many, but only spoken by a few.

Where Does the Legend of Lilith Come From?
Lilith, Adam's First Wife

According to Jewish folklore Lilith was Adam’s first wife. Though she is not mentioned in the Torah, over the centuries she became associated with Adam as a way to explain the fact that there are two contradictory versions of Creation in the book of Genesis.

No. Just no. Lilith was an invention by the Jewish mystics. She was never Adam's wife nor a baby-snatching demon. There were two separate demons in Sumerian culture that they stole this from. One was a Lamashtu and the other was Lilitu.

When the monotheistic patriarchy committed their drawn-out mythocide, they destroyed all evidence that they could to goddess worship and, the ones that they couldn't, they just made up crap to make them into something horrible. Lilitu is a prime example.

There was no Hebrew "Lilith" beyond a fancy tale to discourage women from thinking independently. She was used as a "see what happens when you don't listen to god or your husband?" fairy tale.

Lilitu is a different bag of wonders altogether.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wait a minute...
I thought Gozer was a man.

It's whatever it wants to be. Just sayin...
edit on 18-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think that it is naive to think that woman have not played a huge role in the world. I understand that its sometimes hard to believe that there are some woman of power that have caused just as much as, or more than some men of power, but that was the purpose of the thread.

Many woman rulers have been associated with the serpent, reptile, and snake. Though the serpent is represented in many different ways, such as wisdom, it is also associated with original sin.

One of the most notable woman rulers, with very sinister backgrounds was Elizabeth the I. Here is a painting that was recently discovered to have been painted over, covering its original pose.

The Original, beginning to fade.

What is actually starting to show.

The gallery suggested the snake's removal may have been due to the ambiguity of the emblem. An artist's impression has been created of what the snake could have looked like, with infra-red technology revealing the changes in the initial design.

A statement from the gallery said: 'The snake is mainly black but has greenish blue scales and was almost certainly painted from imagination.'

The image of the monarch covers a portrait of another woman, whose identity is unknown.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well I had a few U2U that said that there is no proof that woman are in either the illuminati nor freemasonry, so I would like to add a few pics.

This thread is not about masons, people cannot even agree on the basics of it here, but there is a misconception that woman arent involved. And whether people want to believe it or not, its not like joining a gym, it is still a very secretive society, but there are lodges that are just for woman.

Ill be back with some more in a bit.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
sure why not talk about female illuminait.. i say we just cut to the chase and say females are the illuminati and men are just the puppets or front men.

Did you know that a poll has shown that 40% of powerful illuminati members are women?? yet they are not talked about as much as male illuminati members? what does that say about our society?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loveaduck
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Why not start a thread on gruesome and bloodthirsty women, like Lizzy Borden? I would like to read about women who have no reason to kill. A woman who kills someone for abuse or assault, no matter how revolting does not make a heinous senseless killer out of her. Thinking of Eileen Wornos who killed the men who tried to get sex from her even though she led them to believe that is what they were going to get. The profilers in that case figured early on they were looking for a woman because she did not shoot her victims with a "killshot" in the head or the heart, she shot them in the stomach. Profilers theorized on some level (because she was a woman) she was unable to pull off a direct kill and so aimed for a non lethal part of the body and let them bleed out. I would enjoy reading about the truly deranged and born that way mainly because I don't think you will actually find that many, but then I have a curiosity regarding the macabre.

That isn't what I was referring to, I was more making reference to the blood magic used in the ancient 'secret' societies associated with Yonic, and the like, worship...but you make a fair point. There are have been a lot of female serial killers, but for the most part they have murdered for either personal gain, attention or to satisfy the urges of a male partner. Some of the latter though have demonstrated quite the taste for sadism though. Seldom do women show a taste for sadism in their own right, without it being facilitated by others in some way, though one or two of the ladies of the SS did go well and truly above and beyond the call of duty. It seems women are more likely to want someone to give them permission to act out their sadist fantasies, but I am sure there are exceptions that prove the rule, they just perhaps don't as often take it all the way to murder, or they utilise victims that are less likely to be believed, as I am sure that many an ex-convent school girl would probably attest to.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well I had a few U2U that said that there is no proof that woman are in either the illuminati nor freemasonry, so I would like to add a few pics.

Obviously women are not allowed to be Freemasons as such, that is male only, but as you detail in your OP, there are female versions, it is not quite the same though, so the U2Uers, do make a fair point, in a way. As far as the Illuminati is concerned though (the actual one, as opposed to the more mythological one), Adam Weishaupt, as I understood it certainly wanted women to join, can't quite remember if he got around to recruiting all that many though.

I suppose it depends what you mean by Illuminati...kind of a can of worms all on it's own there

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The last photo that I posted was from here. I disagree that it is solely for men, I think that there has been many changes and some tha most are not aware of.

It is a measure of the misunderstanding and misinformation that still swirls around Freemasonry that many people assume only men process in its symbolic regalia, feast in its grand halls, and are let into its secrets. In fact, women have a long history of involvement with Masonry, and this year marks the centenary of the constitution of The Order of Women Freemasons, the first Grand Lodge in England to admit men and women as members on an equal basis. To celebrate this anniversary, the spectacular Art Deco Freemasons’ Hall – the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England – has unveiled a new exhibition which traces the history of women and Freemasonry, and collects together pictures, texts and artefacts which lend an insight into the campaign for membership for women, and places it in the context of the wider struggle for equal rights at the time.

Although the governing body of English Freemasonry, formed in 1717, ruled against having female (or ‘immoral or scandalous’ male) members, they were invited as guests to certain Masonic events, and by the end of the next century lodges were holding regular Ladies' Nights. By this time, however, women were emboldened by campaigns for suffrage and equal rights, and they weren’t going to be fobbed off with a few social evenings – they wanted to be able to join Masonic lodges as fully equal members.

www.forteantimes.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I do get your point, and to a certain extent agree with you, but it is essentially segregated with the female version being an add-on, as opposed to an integrated. They may get together for official-dos, but initiation rites and rituals are conducted seperately. So there are Freemasons, and there are women Freemasons, see what I mean, which is why I said the U2Uers were kind of right...if not entirely...it's hair splitting I know, but on some levels, it sort of counts, for example, the women may think they are doing the same as the guys, and vice versa I suppose, but there is no actual guarentee of that. See what I'm getting at?

Anyway, I was looking for a particular portrait of Elizabeth the first to show you, it is a real demonstration of her power over her 'domain'. It has eyes all over her dress! But sadly I can't find it...but did find this one, another serpent...this time coiled up her arm...so in lieu of the other...

ETA Silly me...just found a bigger version of that portrait and it is the right one...

www.marileecody.com...

If you look at the orange portions of her frock, it is embroidered with eyes and ears...so that is in addition to the serpent of wisdom...Elizabeth of course was one of the first monarchs to have a professional intelligence service, and here she is advertising that fact...

edit on 18-6-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmmm, where do I begin,

Well I haven't read all the whole illuminati/satanism OP simply because I personally have had the unfortunate experience Dealing with, yes Evil women aka Occult, now as to What type of occult or Satanism or just plane Lunacy, they were evolved in, don't know, done care...I do Know I had to put up with the whole Venus statute staring at me via my mother growing up...a thing she picked up in DC, when I was a child, or maybe my Nana passed down, or Granddad, who knows...but let's just say, um, they had some Issues. And mix that with good ole Catholicism and later Xertianity, and well nothing surprises me much...

But, I also know that Because there are some yes, Power drunk females, it has been THE excuse for misogynist ASSWIPES in Every religion that do the same things and yet, are not Demonized for them, not in the same way...just this morning I was thinking about the story of Jezebel. She was and still is the icon of pure political evil...YET, in the Same book I might add, Numerous MALES did worse, and are Praised for it,

So go figure.

Personally, I think it's Way more about class, than about gender, but that's just my take on it, and in every historical example it's ALWAYS about Class, and Women higher up Usually will throw all other women under the bus, especially in their climb to ambition,

Which I will loudly say, Has been the "female" problem of "white" western feminism, and WHY it wasn't just Hijacked, but SOLD OUT. And it's All about Power, I like to call them power whores, but anyway,

I do have to say, to the one about the whole evil female in Nature, on THAT I take serious issue with. It's simply not true, for one, yes the black widow AND Praying mantis I might add, Sometimes eat the male, after conceiving, I say sometimes because many males have evolved to sme clever little tricks to escape such fate. Looking at that, ONLY from this point, yes looks sheer evil, BUT if you look at the ENTIRE Eco diversity connection IN the environment, we see that IF those two didn't consume the male (and not like the males learn NOT to mate) then there would be an Over population of black widows and their Venom, and Mantis who would consume Other insects therefore disturbing the balance there which in turn disturbs the balance of food/life for OTHER creatures, SO, when certain Species in NATURE do a thing, it's ALWAYS in Relation to PRESERVING LIFE for ALL,

NOT about some power hungry zealot demon female thing. Mother nature uses Toxins as a Life Preservation, and she Does so, in WISDOM, which takes Great patience AND HUMILITY,

The Issue with Human species, Male OR female, in their Lust for POWER, is that it's NOT about Preservinb Life for Anyone, other than their own selfish vain glory, they are the ANTI THESIS FOR LIFE. PERIOD.

This is why they are PARASITES of the worst kind, they Suck the Blood life of good, Example,

Queen Bathory. Now if there was Ever an example of female illuminat, she would be it, and I'd lump in ole Queen Mary with that as well, but anyway, Queen Bathory, it is said that she had virgin PEASANTS, see that Class thing, brought to her where she tortured them, bled them and used their blood to bath in, to stay young, etc. A real nutjobs that one, but we can see, her total disregard for LIFE of the classes whom she was supposed to rule over, or lead or what have you, that thing called

PRIDE.

But thing is, POWER is not power without Support of other life forces, without the other, there is just one, When that balance of Power is off, then it's no longer True Power, it's ILLEGITIAMATE power. Another said about the Queen bee, hives, etc., that's only Partly true...yes the workers work, AS DOES THE QUEEN, she's the one laying all those eggs, Without her and those eggs, there is not Next years hive, no FOOD or FLOWERS which bring HEALING, to EVERY animal, every animal depends on at least One plant root, etc for balm. And there is more than one hive...so more than one Queen. Same with ants, ever watch ants? You know as they work, around their hives, they always feel each other in like this "hey comrade" feely thing with their antennae...and if you watched Planet Earth, some ants are even lazy, lol yea they caught be hitching a ride on a leaf other ants were carrying, Point is, so much for stereotypes. Point is, yes to US it may seem like this evil queen and these poor workers, but in Their world, it's what They do to survive And protect the environment, forests included...can't recall but one documentary, these ants in Asia or maybe Africa, are so huge and massive in numbers, that they seasonal Protect the green from being Trampled by elephants, without their numbers, new plant growth would be stomped out...That's the wisdom of nature,

Humans ABUSE POWER, male or female, over EGO. This is why, globally, where there is vast human power, unchecked, their is mega destruction of the earth, ALWAYS...especially through MINING that destroys water, Eco..
edit on 18-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That is what I mean, there is an on going debate about the power that woman truly hold, not by those in the know, but those NOT in the know.

There is no logical way that woman are not to be held in higher regard. It seems in more "recent" history that this was forgotten. Woman are being oppressed not from high paying jobs, or not to be used as objects. Woman are being oppressed from their true ruling nature.

Some facts are hide to find, because well... its supposed to be hidden. Besides woman being the ones who bear children, they are also the original teachers. How is it that with all that has happened on this planet, that woman seem to be the only ones that their status hasnt changed since biblical time.

Dont get me wrong not all cultures treat woman this way, there are still cultures where woman have multiple husbands.

I am looking for it now, but one of the most hush hush theories regarding woman is from the biblical story of the angels who fell from heaven and had children. There is a claim that the woman were the angels who fell and bred with men, and that is why they were able to bear children that were giants.

That there was NO way that regular woman could have given birth to children that would eventually become giants.

Ill be back with some more in a minute, btw thanks all for the exchange back and forth, I was hoping this would be a cvil conversation, and ATS did not disappoint

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Continued, anyway, I bring up MINING because it's always, those Power zealots have this thing about parading around in crowns, jewels and gold...which, they STEAL from the EARTH,

IF Mother Earth had of wanted Power Whores (male or female) to Misuse those elements, she wouldn't have buried them deep within her heart, the earths deep areas. I believe they were originally there AS a power conductor of sorts, to keep the BALANCE for the energies of the Entire Planet, and we're Not meant to be raped, stolen, blasphemed and misused some a bunch of megalomaniacs, egomaniacs could play Gods, OR Goddesses.

Same goes for Father Earth, though I often consider the clouds, winds and so forth to be the male, well not sure about that, I see both...But my point is,

What WE see as this whole Power lunacy, I don't believe was Originally so, at least not like it's justified today. I also think the whole thing with Lucifer, etc is BOTH male and female, not one or the other, it all just depends on How the workers of evil are carrying their efforts out, I suppose, it's not something I desire to understand, I do think it has to do something with the balance, being thrown off, a Power struggle between forces, or something.

All I Know, from walking through the whole childhood mess and what psychic attacks I've had to put up with, is what I learn from Nature, because she's consistent, EVEN THOUGH humanity and whatever dark forces are working to destroy, have corrupted the earth, in a varied of ways...the earths (animals too) main core of life, is always Other centered in the large scope of things...where as, the whole power lust of humans and occult, etc., it's always Inverted, warped, death. They sure have the obsession with death...but that's ALL they are obsessed with,

From where I see it. Energy should be deselected OUTWARD GIVING LIFE, not Sucking it Inward destroying the essence of life,

And breaking the cords of life, Unlike in those bee hives, that resurrect, even maintaining a Respect for Boundaries, The power zealots care not for boundaries, they even devour their own. All for names sake and glory, NOT FOR LIFE.

Anyway, Thats just in Defence of Nature, don't compare evil women OR evil men, to animals, insects, forces of nature, etc. as they are Completely different. Yes the earth has Venom, for REASON, that is preservation of LIFE,

Not for some glorified blood bath murderous nutjobs who have insatiable appetites for worship and who are dead souls in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I believe Tsarion goes into the angels descending thing, and I am sure there have been a few threads about it around here in the past, might be worth searching there. Not really my cup of tea to be honest, I find enough to engage me on terra firma without looking to the heavens for answers...so far anyway, never say never after all.

To the rest, and to an extent, I agree, though I perhaps look at it from a different perspective. As I tried to explain in my original response in this thread, there are ample examples of women exercising power in whatever way they can, and often that power is exercised at the expense, and detriment of women as a whole. So, in a way, we are our own worst enemies more often than not. A good example of what I am talking about is the story of how Elagabalus's female relatives machinated to get him made emperor of Rome which led to all women being excluded from senate proceedings, effectively silencing women in all political matters.

It is also worth noting, in the context you have raised, that through the Hellenisation of Rome, women were ruled as unfit to educate male children, a 'trend' that continued in the West throughout the middle-ages on the feet of Latinisation. That the sons of most noblemen were educated by monks, who saw women as responsible for the fall of humanity is often reflected in the actions and attitudes of those boys when they became men. If you look at the nuns of that period too, and at some of their writings, the self-loathing that they had for their gender, and the highly disparaging words that they use to describe themselves, you can see why some of the girls educated by them turned out the way they did too.

There are though as you say, women now who are incredibly powerful, in their own right, as well as because they have married or been born into wealth, and being of the female gender does not predispose toward altruism. Women can be as greedy, grasping, and down right malign as men, if not, in some cases, more so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join