It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raccoon Conspiracy and Upcoming Apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I see it now he is taking the cat to sacrifice to the Racoon Gods......we need to fight them..where do I sign up? also are Badgers on the same side as the Racoons?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by watchitburn

It appears that their plots are coming to a head.

Zombie Cannibal Squirrel Apocalypse

Expect badgers and groundhogs to begin their assaults soon.

I knew it!!

The animals will strike back and take down the human population!

Cannibalism like that is usually a learned behavior. They have to learn the action from others. An animal normally does not start eating a new food source without anything leading him to it. there will be a couple in a community that try it, but they usually die from poisoning themselves. And the act of eating your own kind is overriding many natural instincts, so it is pretty much always learned behavior. Learned from an isolated few in the community that do try it.

The reason natural instincts tend to prevent it, is because it is a sure fire way of spreading disease. The ones who try it normally die from diseases they get from the other ones they ate. The diseases the other one died from. So, the ones that have survived through history, are the ones that have the natural aversion to eating their own.

So, when you start seeing it, you know that the collapse of that animal community will happen soon. You know that there is a large stress on the community forcing them to ignore their instincts, and that the survival behavior they learned will cause disease to spread through the population and wipe them out. Which will further reinforce the natural instinct to not eat your own, because the ones that survived will be the ones that resisted the urge and just went hungry.

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I actually take them a few miles outside of the city in an unpopulated area.

I have had people try taking them several miles away around here. They ended up back at their house within a few days. When they talk about more coons showing up after they haul off the other ones, I always tell them to mark them some way. When they do, they almost always find out that it was the same coons that they hauled off. Coons can travel many miles on a regular basis. The place you bring him to may be within his normal stomping grounds. Once the coon figures out where he is, then he goes right back to where he came from.

edit on 18-6-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I have had people try taking them several miles away around here. They ended up back at their house within a few days. When they talk about more coons showing up after they haul off the other ones, I always tell them to mark them some way. When they do, they almost always find out that it was the same coons that they hauled off. Coons can travel many miles on a regular basis. The place you bring him to may be within his normal stomping grounds. Once the coon figures out where he is, then he goes right back to where he came from.

Next time I catch one ,I will mark him.
If he does make it back,he did really well crossing a busy highway,than I will know that he needs to be executed.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
2 things:

First, this is serious!! The raccoon problem is out of control, Kdog, you can't handle this alone, but thank you for trying.

And second, Are those really coon dicks?

What is your weapon of choice to help with the coonapocalypse?

And second,you are fascinated with those coon penises,aren't you.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My problem with squirrel's is they raid my pear and apple trees before they have ripened just for the seeds.I have set up my son with a pellet gun to deter them,but at 11 years old,his attention span is short and grows bored quickly.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My weapon of choice will be you, KDOG, you lil Coon Whisperer!! And to tell you the truth, I'm a little surprised by the length of the skinny coon schLONGs...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Lord, I forgot about this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Good, that must mean the coons are no longer a problem!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

kdog1982
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Lord, I forgot about this thread.

Hahahahaha! How's the battle going?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

I think I won this year. LOL!!!

new topics

top topics