It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We share our experiences in each others dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ive made so many discoveries since I started hearing voices. As you know I hate them. But Ive discovered that many people i know and some of you here on ATS even have expressed your dreams and many relate to my mental and physical experiences. Well I could go through them and present exactly what dreams relate to me and my experience. And i could offer some hypothesis to how we receive information from mind to mind during our unconciousness. Psychic power. It can hurt the voices, and it can share realities in dreams. Even alternate realities. Or realities that haven't yet happened or could happen. I think this concept is dangerous to think about, yet unescapably amazing.
edit on 17-6-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i've started to hear sentences in my farts.
They tell me that what you are saying is nonsense.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Playing around with the third eye? I only once heard the internal speakers work one time and I had to go thru days off non-sleep to come to that place where you are still awake but close to sleep. The only paranormal thing I experiance is the bliss. Tactile hallucination from unknown source would be the current scientific explanation.
. We humans have no clue at all "what is" and "what is not".

You will not always be in control of the input and what your senses tell you and there can be things that will annoy you. But you can control how you react to them. If you hear something you do not like, just try to laught at it and the stupidity of it. Ridiculing negative things is a good way to make it disappear.

Even if this is from a scifi book it is still one of the biggest truth ever written:

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain.

edit on 17-6-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
reply to post by truthermantwo

Playing around with the third eye? I only once heard the internal speakers work one time and I had to go thru days off non-sleep to come to that place where you are still awake but close to sleep. The only paranormal thing I experiance is the bliss. Tactile hallucination from unknown source would be the current scientific explanation.
. We humans have no clue at all "what is" and "what is not".

i do
fart,- for the person who posted above you.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
i've started to hear sentences in my farts.
They tell me that what you are saying is nonsense.

Unusual use of the bowl but if that is your medium to be aware of reality around you then who is I to judge. With synchronicity you might even get the bowl to give up information.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
i do

Are you mocking me?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Unusual use of the bowl but if that is your medium to be aware of reality around you then who is I to judge. With synchronicity you might even get the bowl to give up information.

Well yes, except I have no control of it. Well, I have control of the farts of course, but not the messages within.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

i do

Are you mocking me?

no way i love everyone equally.
i just dont care what people think anymore, torchure does that.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So when you are unconscious you are consciously aware of voices and experiences of other
conscious or unconscious people.

What about unconscious animals ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

i just dont care what people think anymore,

Why are you posting anything at all then, to anybody?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Shared dreams do demonstrate the nature of reality. Makes it easier to see what's going on because there are fewer people involved.

My first ever ATS thread was on shared dreaming
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shared dreaming does not occur in a shared dream space. Each dreamer creates their own individual dream, yet it is still shared. Like if you get multiple people to draw the same landscape, telling them where to draw what. They can all draw a tree in the same place, but they will all be different trees, each drawn a little differently according to the individual's style. Actually it's according to how the individual's archetypes are structured.

Reality happens in much the same way. While we all assume there is a constant shared reality, all we ever experience is how our minds interpret that reality. Shared reality is nothing more than a Venn Diagram where our common archetypes overlap.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Shared dreaming does not occur in a shared dream space. Each dreamer creates their own individual dream, yet it is still shared. Like if you get multiple people to draw the same landscape, telling them where to draw what. They can all draw a tree in the same place, but they will all be different trees, each drawn a little differently according to the individual's style. Actually it's according to how the individual's archetypes are structured.

Reality happens in much the same way. While we all assume there is a constant shared reality, all we ever experience is how our minds interpret that reality. Shared reality is nothing more than a Venn Diagram where our common archetypes overlap.

Smart post. Reality is so simple it escapes most of us. I believe the key is to throw out the assumptions, and proceed. Few people get to the first part, and those who do often get stuck there, making endless youtube videos about how reality actually resides as an information entity in our minds, but never exploring the ramifications of that.

The key ramification is that when - in two different places, the same event occurs - its just as valid to say the same thing was in two places at the same time. (True words sound muddled. If you program, just understand that the universe/matrix uses DRY programming principles) There is no substantial difference between two scientists logically concluding the same idea at the same time, and one singular idea appearing in two places simultaneously, thus making them one place, putting the scientists in the same "place" in a multidimensional dream/reality space. Of course they have slightly different views.
edit on 17-6-2013 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2013 by tridentblue because: I believe added.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well I could go through them and present exactly what dreams relate to me and my experience. And i could offer some hypothesis to how we receive information from mind to mind during our unconciousness.

Please do.

new topics

top topics

join