It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the corrupt Ontario Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A while back I stated... dalton mcguinty is a criminal... and should be charged as such...

First off he quit his post because of the upcoming scandal about the stupid gas plants the were canceled in Mississauga... Yet he retained his spot in parlement...

Suddenly he gives up his spot in parlement... Ironically at the same time investigators find that Emails have been deleted which pertain to this entire issue...

Ontario Government deleted important Emails

The man is a criminal... He should be tossed in Jail for many more reasons then just this recent issue...

Yet I would put money on the fact that he will get off scott free...

Governments of the world get away with murder... and they do it wrecklessly... spiting in the face of the tax payers... Almost taunting us because they know they will get away with whatever they want...

This world is a mess.... And I blame the governments of the world for said disgusting mess...

Maybe this should be a rant..

edit on 17-6-2013 by intrepid because: Mod slam removed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Maybe this should be a rant.

I would say you have posted this in the appropriate forum as there has been an intentional attempt to cover-up the facts revolving around these contentious issues.

A while back I stated... dalton mcguinty is a criminal... and should be charged as such...

First off he quit his post because of the upcoming scandal about the stupid gas plants the were canceled in Mississauga... Yet he retained his spot in parlement...

At the time Dalton stepped down as premier I remember thinking, "Well isn't that odd, what does he have in his closet that he is worried may have the light shone on?" I shared this sentiment to some colleagues of mine and many guessed that he was perhaps make a bid for some higher office or position and I was jabbed at for thinking anything conspiratorial about it.

Then came the plant closures and the inconsistent answers spouted from the Liberal media relations department and then I knew something was afoot.

The man is a criminal... He should be tossed in Jail for many more reasons then just this recent issue...

Criminal behavior has already been synonymous with politics and this information, coupled with the what's going on in Quebec is evidence of that.

The liberals attempts to destroy records on this mess is truly troubling and someone should be held accountable.

I certainly would not want to face the decisions Wynn does right now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
People just blindly follow their leaders, and they give in to them when they play on their emotions. You want actual control of your leaders? You can't get all worked up when they start playing you... But they get away with it because they spend most of their time telling you how your kids are almost getting raped when they walk to school, or there's someone trying to force them to take _____, or there's a disease that's going to kill you, or your jobs are about to be lost... etc,etc,etc

"Oh I have a solution" they say.

And systematically do the opposite of what they say in office.

It's not their fault though, they are just cogs in a machine. Take responsibility for everything you do, don't pay respect to those who haven't earned it... and if everyone did...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Actually, we like to call it Parliament. And he was an MPP that as leader of the party, became premier. But he remained an MPP after he quit that gig. And the OPP is investigating the matter of the disappearing emails. So...looks like your concerns are under control.

Until the next one, of course...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Care to place a wager that he will remain blameless in the matter?

Parliment denotes some sort of rules which everyone must follow...

I prefer politically motivated thieves as a name for said group

edit on 17-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Care to place a wager that he will remain blameless in the matter?
Parliment denotes some sort of rules which everyone must follow...
I prefer politically motivated thieves as a name for said group
It's obvious he's fallen on his sword. It ought to be equally obvious that if he broke the law, he's going to be charged. I doubt Hudak will give him a pass.

top topics

join