It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only the truth is reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am 44 years old, life in Switzerland and work in sports retail. I am not educated at all and english isn't my first language. So please excuse my basic writing style.
I will never be able to express myself fully in this language.

Since childhood i felt different then others. I was allways alone, doing my own things. I allways felt there is something deeply wrong in this world. And for about 3 years I have been researching the cause of things.

For years I have been thinking that maybe everything we believe in, learn in school, basically everything and anything is a big plot. Something got wrong a long time ago. It seems the human race has been in slavery for the last 6000 years. Back then something happend. I believe we have been controlled for tausends of years.

We haven't really been able to experience true freedom. The historical evolution has had a huge impact on the development of our brains.

What would we have become if we would have experienced only freedom, peace and happiness during the last 6000 years?

Our brains would have developed completly different. Maybe all the fear, the pain, wars and anything negative is holding us back to use our full capacity of our brains.

I am started going down the "rabbit hole". I am starting to understand which vastness this has.

I am understanding by the above that we have to basically re-think our whole existence. For something to change we need to question anything we have been learning our whole lifes.

I am not a philosopher, but I believe people allover the world should sit around campfires - like the old days, philosophize, come to new thoughts and ideas about the world, the universe and us humans and spread the word.

If we all act as one, we will survive and could achieve so much more than we allready have. And maybe, if we do so, we can reach the stars and beyond them...

My search has finally been a success. Now I can start from the beginning. Forget the past, the pain, the misery and slavery - like my dad allways used to say: "Don't ever look back"

I have to free my mind from the daily brainwashing and start leastening to my stomach and my heart.

Today will be day one, everything I have known, or thought i knew, is the past.

From now on I will make my own future.

This is all...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kalluk

Well said... And welcome to our forum...

you're just in time actually...

Perhaps I wrote this for you?

Spirit VS Flesh

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kalluk

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Being a member here, is a lot like sitting around a campfire with friends who change from thread to thread. I like your introduction, and look forward to meeting you around another campfire soon...

Des

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kalluk

kalluk, welcome to ATS remain strong on your journey for you are not alone we all have paths to that main path, see you in the boards...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You are going to fit right into this site well. A lot of people here have similar ideas. What is truth though, it seems as if we have been conditioned so well that we may not realize it when we see it. I think of truth as something most people avoid. It gives most people the creeps.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Your title would make an excellent topic for a thread BTW:

"everything and anything we believe in basically is a big plot."

Eustace Mullins said the same thing in different words.

He said that there is only ONE super-conspiracy that ties all other conspiracy theories together.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kalluk

So you are breaking thru conditioning. Cool. Another seeker of truth (what is) that seeks wherever it takes you.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
welcome Kalluk

i am with you on your thinking, i often get this thought in my head, that we are prisoners from another galaxy or within this galaxy, we have been sent here but they ain't in any hurry to get us out!
there is no such thing as time when you are in a higher dimension!
these biological space suits may die but our soul/spirit moves on>>
just hope its not back here!

MM
x

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kalluk

There is a lot of free psycho therapy here. Just be careful which ones you listen to.
Only apply what resonates with you.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi there Des,

Thank you for your welcome greetings.

If you know in the future of a interesting campfire conversation let me know and I will be there.

Hopefully soon. I Need to use my brain again.

Cheers Kalluk

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello Ophiuchus 13,
I thank you and it is an hounor to be here.
How can i find people which have similar thoughts?
There are so many entries. Its a bit overwhelming at the moment.
But i do like the idea of people meeting aventually all at the same path.
Kinda nice, it would be very peaceful and inspiring.
Thank you again and see you around soon.
Kalluk

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Grüezi from Switzerland rickymouse,
Thank you for your post.

I love getting the creeps! Makes me feel alive.

Like riding a bicycle very fast on a roller coaster singeltrail or skiing down a steep mountain face with no tracks in it yet.

I am living in day two. Yesterday is over.

I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!

Maybe soon again - Kalluk

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dear sled735,

Thank you for your post.

I love some good, productiv psycho therapy. Nothing wrong with that.

Got it! I have been very selectiv all my life and its not going to change.

Cheers, Kalluk

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi there LittleByLittle,

Funny coincident yesterday eh?

Yeap, i think that is what is happening at the moment.

Its going to be very interesting.

I think i will start to make my own calender. One day ago it was day 1.

What a ride it allready has been!

This are the good days now.

I am courios to find out what is realy going on...

Well, only the future will tell.

I wish you only the best for your future days and of coarse nights too.

Thanx, Kalluk

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hello dear Murgatroid,

Man, this is some pretty harsh stuff your pointing me with.

Dont even know what to say at the moment...

Maybe there are more then just one rabbit hole...

Holy, some busy times ahead of us.

So be it. A guess no more screwing around. Its about time.

Cheers, Kalluk

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalluk
Dont even know what to say at the moment...

Maybe there are more then just one rabbit hole...

I believe so...

Heaven help you if you end up in THIS rabbit's hole:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join