It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newark-bound United flight is carrying a passenger who says he 'poisoned everyone on board

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did you know that since they banned smoking on planes that it's now more of a health hazard as the cabin air doesn't get expelled every three minutes like it used to, so you are effectively inhaling more carbon monoxide than before the smoking ban...just thought i would add that piece of useless information...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- How on earth did that kind of info get out before the plane even landed?

The last few flights I went on you could pay for internet service. I posted on ATS and checked my messages in flight.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- How on earth did that kind of info get out before the plane even landed?

The last few flights I went on you could pay for internet service. I posted on ATS and checked my messages in flight.

More likely story is that someone notified the pilot and the pilot radioed in to the ground control. Why does everyone think that a passenger told someone on the ground?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This guy was ranting about the CIA and NSA and said he worked in a US Embassy in Abu Dhabi. I don't know about the source. AP. But they say there is a recording made by passengers.

bigstory.ap.org...

Has anybody seen the recording out there?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if, in the next few weeks/months, people from this flight who don't feel well will go to the doctor and the 'I poisoned everyone' story will be back upon us. If they don't feel well they'll blame the flight ... whether it's the fault of the man on the flight or not. It wouldn't surprise me if this story pops up again ....

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT

More likely story is that someone notified the pilot and the pilot radioed in to the ground control. Why does everyone think that a passenger told someone on the ground?

That is also a possibility. I was just pointing out that the days of being incommunicado whilst in flight are no longer so it is not out of the realm of possibility that a few of the passengers could also have "outed" the story.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Must have been the cabbage and bean curry he had before boarding.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
CNN's article is a little different than the one presented in this thread.. It states that the man disrupted the flight, talking about how the CIA was poisoning him and "wasn't making any sense".

"There was this gentleman screaming that he had names of people that work for the CIA and he was screaming those names -- not making too much sense," Jacques Roizen told CNN's The Situation Room. But it wasn't until the man reached for something in his pocket that a group of passengers converged and tackled him. "He resisted and started saying things like 'they're trying to kill me, they're trying to poison me,'" Roizen said.

CNN Article

This reminds me of back when there was a string of pilots and flight attendants going "crazy", was it last year? This also makes my conspiracy side wonder how many of these stories are really people going "crazy" as is always reported. hmmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Good catch Solo on this: S&F.

Daaaaang! If some nutter started reaching in his pocket after all that, I think I'd be with the crowd restraining his ass. Well nigh unto beating him about the head and shoulders with my tray-table! Damn.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can any body find a copy of the recordings? Seems they are all being hacked or blocked.

This one seems to not play.
westchester.news12.com...

This one seems to be hacked.
www.newsday.com...

Apache HTTP Server version: "Apache/2.2.10 (Unix)" Server built: "Apr 22 2009 18:33:35" URI: /audio-tapes-released-of-mid-air-freak-out-on-united-airlines-flight-116-1.5511244qr=1 mod_nvhandler status code: 120511 mod_nvhandler system message: HTTP protocol violation mod_nvhandler error code: 0

NSA at work? Or just DHS Anonymous Hackers?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I thought it was The man complaining about the NSA and CIA trying to poisin him, not the people on board the plane. He said he feared for his life and wanted to be flown to canada, for fear of his life.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I thought it was The man complaining about the NSA and CIA trying to poisin him, not the people on board the plane. He said he feared for his life and wanted to be flown to canada, for fear of his life.

and yet, he didn't catch a flight to Canada....if you fear for your life, you should take action before boarding...or...maybe sitting in a plane for hours on end got him to thinking about what he had learned in Hong Kong might be a one way ticket to an unfortunate accident back in the states.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was in a cafe once and a guy told me that when I stepped out to the restroom, a little green man came in and put poison in my coffee. Couldn't tell if he was joking ATS style, did some poisoning himself, or actually did see an alien that put something into my coffee, on some metaphysical plane. The other cafe patrons seemed to know he would say that, and now I was in conspiracy limbo. Do I join the herd and say he's crazy or do I ask him, ATS style, what kind of alien (short grey, tall white, reptilian, etc)? I told him, in another world, I might care. There is real world, the metaphysical worlds, and Internet, and some words like "poison" are not wise in conversation in the real world. I drank the coffee and was fine.

The passenger must be seeing invisible things to say something so cold about the rest of all the other people on board. He needs a long lecture about what's appropriate in the real world, and if he gets no-fly-listed for life, I'm not surprised. His cheese has slipped off his cracker; however, this is ATS, which means his claims can be looked at closer.

First he predicted himself that the FBI was going to get him, and they did. If you take away the social context, and just look at the voice of the man, he told the truth. He told the truth of his SS#, his birth date, and his name, very loudly. He told the truth that people were going to poison him: what do you think psych meds are to the person taking them?

Why would he scream so loudly except that he was hoping to be heard? He screamed and said 23 times that he was dead. This is the voice of a spirit of a man, and it's repeating truths. About that dead part, is he spiritually dead? I'm wondering what occult ritual happened so this truth was all over the place on that flight, and it was socially not right but it made the news?

You ever hear the religious phrase about not suffering a poisoner to live?

Update: saw the video. He's on acid.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: more theory and spiritual stuff

edit on 18-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: don't drink the water

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Link to the video,

sounds like a mental health hero

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join