It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia Is This the proof? Bad Cops Will Not "Squeal" (Testify) On Another Corrupt Cop!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Proof Of Blue Code Wickipedia

Well most of us citizens by now must somehow know this... One cop will rarely tell on another. they protect each other. this is a link with the "blue code" that cops do NOT tell, testify on each other.. the know nothing, they see nothing and they say nothing.....

This is WHY if you are in public do not use your cell phone to video or photograph the police beating an unarmed citizen... CONCEAL (hide) small wireless cameras in or on your car, dashboard, hairbands, jackets, ANYWHERE that is not visable. Do not ever bring out your cell phone or you may be arrested, beaten or killed!

If you see a cop on citizen crime, activate your wireless hidden camera and stand nearby quietly or pan your body from side to side.... Then slowly walk away... UPLOAD this information to the nearest wire service that will show the footage. (Or to You Tube or Facebook)

My own very close relative is high up in the Fire Department and has told me story after story of how bad cops operate just to make arrests and fill the quotas for the week. (drugs planted, threats, harassment, guns placed at non crime scenes to get a confession, scare and intimidate business people, DRUGS planted anywhere and every where... the list goes on...and they laugh about it!!!!!

If you see a police officer or cop its best to walk away and avoid them. I am not paranoid, just wont let them play the game with me!

Sample conversation

*** Cop At Donut Shop*** "hi, nice day isn't it?"

***Innocent Citizen *** "I have no comment***

*** Cop At Donut Shop*** "Mr are you refusing to speak to me? What are you hiding? Why are you here? Can I see your ID? Are you refusing to Cooperate?"

***Innocent Citizen *** Sir, I do not wish to comment as to if this is a nice day or not, its your opinion, Sir"

****** Cop At Donut Shop*** (speaking into his shoulder microphone) "To Dispatch, We have a 678 here at Franks donuts world, I need back up, a swat team and the K9 unit to bring down this suspect, He is refusing to cooperate, I request permission to taze this suspect and take possession of his vehicle, he looks suspicious with his hand in pockets"

***Innocent Citizen *** (Speaking to Cashier, hand in pocket to get $1 for a donut) "Hi, I want to buy 2 plain donuts please"

****** Cop At Donut Shop*** (cop to dispatch) "Code RED! Code RED, suspect is in active mode robbing the donut shop, he has his hand in pocket, looks like a GUN"

***Innocent Citizen *** "Sir, I just want my donuts and to go home, my car is parked outside"

****** Cop At Donut Shop*** (cop to dispatch) "suspect trying to make a get a way in a possible stolen vehicle" (Back up arrives, swat team, K 9 Unit, 9 more police cars, traffic is blocked, Homeland security is called to check out the car for bombs CPS is coming to take his kids waiting in the car and place them in Foster care)

***Innocent Citizen *** "am I free to go?"

****** Cop At Donut Shop*** (Tazering the innocent citizen with donuts that look like weapons, sound screaming loud"..... "you have the right to remain silent..... anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

Is this sarcasm? No, unfortunately this happens everyday to people like you and me. Innoncent citizens can't even live a normal day in this Police State!!!!

GOD help Amerka (formally America)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well, it seems "innocent citizen" could've diffused the situation by just agreeing it was a nice day and kept on walking, but it seems he wanted to be tazed instead.

But I see what you're saying.
edit on 6/17/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Another bash the police post...take a few bad apples and thereby attempt to spoil the whole bunch! Are you in the habit of posting delusional scenarios, or can we look forward to some semblance of sanity in future participation?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I know right, halfway through the conversation I wanted to taze the guy.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The "blue code" exists in every profession, every group, across all walks of life.

Its simple clan behavior. Families do it, cashiers do it, cops do it, teachers do it, most everyone everywhere does it.

Trying to prove it or deny are both equally pointless. It exists, period. What matters is how its handled when it occurs. Not if but when.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Analyze this, it's legalese and you live your lives by it un knowingly:

-Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law......

When you talk to a cop, even in passing, you are agreeing to a contract to do business with him, and all of his buddies and co-workers.

Don't be unfriendly, just don't talk to them any more than you have to.

Their job is to investigate everyone, everything, everywhere, all the time.

Even when they are wrong, and you're right, you're still wrong.

They have the weapons to lead you to the cage they built, they have the keys to the cage, the courts will support them in any presentment defying them or their court.

Defiance will not be tolerated, you will be destroyed either literally or financially unless you are very wealthy, remember OJ ?.

All of these things they use against you were paid for by you, for your own good.

LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

When you talk to a cop, even in passing, you are agreeing to a contract to do business with him, and all of his buddies and co-workers.

Yeah well that line applies to a suspect while being read their Miranda Rights.

what does that mean to the common person? Unless you have been read your Miranda Rights, nothing you say can be used against you. Anything you say BEFORE they read it can not be used against you, if they omit a passage, nothing can be used against you.

i'm not saying cops are bad, most of them aren't, I'm not saying all cops are good, some of them aren't, but until you are a suspect and have been read your rights, you can say anything you want, it can't be used against you in court unless it's a crime in and of itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I find ironic is that 99.9% of the anti police thread posters are the least likely to defend themselves, protect their families, and survive in a society without the protection of law enforcement and the punishment of crime by government. Be careful what you people wish for, you just might get it.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The "blue code" exists in every profession, every group, across all walks of life.

Its simple clan behavior. Families do it, cashiers do it, cops do it, teachers do it, most everyone everywhere does it.

Trying to prove it or deny are both equally pointless. It exists, period. What matters is how its handled when it occurs. Not if but when.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Cops protecting cops and innocent people go to jail? Homes are kicked in for no reason, people are tazed.. even children and cops LIE about their behavior????? JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE'S "DOING IT" does not mean its right to attack, maim, tazer, pepper spray people.. and protect your buddy and watch while he is getting away with murder!

On one occasion I actually DID see a cop ( a young man about 22 years old) walking into our local donut shop.. standing there are grandparents, children day laborers, busy commuters were all just standing in line waiting for their turn to get donuts and coffee...What is the cop doing... ? he is walking through the donut shop his head nervously turning from side to side.. (waiting for someone to jump him) TAPPING HIS GUN BELT...with his fingers and his elbow was bent up with his hand on his holster!!!! OMG

Another occasion, I had to make a complaint about a neighbor for harassment.. A cop shows up and his back is to my sons bedroom.. As I am speaking to the officer , my adult son opens the bedroom door and the cop flinches, grabs his gun ans swings around.. We were just TALKING to him!

If you want to say something protective about cops, go ahead.. Bet you are one of them! I for one will AVOID them at all costs. IMHO they are all crooks... that's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
Another bash the police post...take a few bad apples and thereby attempt to spoil the whole bunch! Are you in the habit of posting delusional scenarios, or can we look forward to some semblance of sanity in future participation?

This "delusional" scenero is can and does happen every day.. READ the real news and find out yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

My own very close relative is high up in the Fire Department and has told me story after story of how bad cops operate just to make arrests and fill the quotas for the week.

Has your relative tried to expose this corruption or is he/she part of the blue code?

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I do read news...funny thing is, you are probably one of those types we find here decrying how corrupt MSM is and how we are not to believe what we read, see, and hear, from the MSM because they LIE!

Listen, if you can find one real-life instance where the conversation you spell out in your OP has occurred, then I will kindly retract...give everyone a break, including yourself...Your OP contains such a far-out sequence of dialogue it is laughable...

edit on 17-6-2013 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Off of Wiki? I have no problem with Wiki, I like it but to Google something and call it proof is weak.

Proof of Sasquatch.

Does that mean Sasquatch exist?

Are there bad cops. Of course. There are in any profession. As to that scenario....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
Analyze this, it's legalese and you live your lives by it un knowingly:

Don't be unfriendly, just don't talk to them any more than you have to.

Their job is to investigate everyone, everything, everywhere, all the time.

Even when they are wrong, and you're right, you're still wrong.

LOL

Oh, please. I walk past numerous city police officers, sheriff's department officers, marshal's and other LEO's every single day on my way to and from work. I've (and many others) been known to jaywalk right in front of them and they could not care less. Just another cop bashing thread with an OP who puts out a scenario where the "innocent citizen" appears to be not so innocent from the get go by his bizarre reactions to a simple friendly, "nice day, huh?"

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Here are about 9 cops tazering a handcuffed man ? Bad Apples" This is a CRIME

This is a post on live leak. A man walking by was taping on his cell phone a man SCREAMING as cops gathered around the handcuffed man on the ground (so they would not be filmed (code blue protect other officers committing CRIMES)

One cop steps forward and threatens to arrest the man TAPING on his cell phone. Are these cops "bad apples" How can you compare 9 men tazering a handcuffed man SCREAMING for mercy to a bad piece of fruit?

People purchase small hidden cameras and wear them in your clothing. If any citizen sees patrol cars circled and cops standing to hide what they are doing start looking for a place to tape: go to a statue, building, light post, building, porch and start taping. The cops big butts will try to block you out.. Text your friends in the apartment upstairs. Flash mob these cop bastards and then UPLOAD the crimes of beating your brothers and sisters! Don't use your cell phones, they will take it from you and arrest you too! KEEP AWAY fom Cops, stay your distance.. But catch them in the act. (these cops will go home and wank off to the fun they had that day watching the man scream!)

I expect some code blue people (cops out there) to come up with a reply as to why this is OK behavior for police. Did they look in danger, is 9 men on 1 fair? Lets hear something from cops out there? Are you hiding behind your badge?

SPEAK UP!

If you see a cop, Do not talk to them Walk away.. This happens each and every day.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I agree 100% with what you say. I'm being punished and will, with the help of my crappy lawyer(who is not much better than a pig) have to plead guilty for a thought crime because the pig lied his butt off. I'll never use the P or the C word when referring to them, as they are nothing but pigs, every last single one of them. Dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking pigs.

I will NEVER change my opinion, so go ahead and burn me all you want, I don't care. Look at what happened at OWS, or, heck, look at Brazil right now, pigs firing on unarmed and peaceful protesters. Yeah, they are the good guys. NOT!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The video you posted shows nothing of what you claim...the title is misleading as was your fictional scenario of a conversation within the OP...utter fail...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpanishArcher

I agree 100% with what you say. I'm being punished and will, with the help of my crappy lawyer(who is not much better than a pig) have to plead guilty for a thought crime because the pig lied his butt off. I'll never use the P or the C word when referring to them, as they are nothing but pigs, every last single one of them. Dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking pigs.

I will NEVER change my opinion, so go ahead and burn me all you want, I don't care. Look at what happened at OWS, or, heck, look at Brazil right now, pigs firing on unarmed and peaceful protesters. Yeah, they are the good guys. NOT!

I just read at least several more pepper spray and tazer stories...this can happen to anyone anywhere.. Homes are being kicked in by mistake and kids shot!

People! for GOD SAKES protect yourselves as much as possible AVOID the pigs! Even if they are reported they get 60 days off with full pay! even for shooting unarmed citizens! Good luck to you in the future.

Start telling your friends and family to wear hidden cameras to record any more crimes against citizens that may give a clue to badge numbers and names. perhaps some "citizen justice to cops" in their homes at night might help???? hhhmmmm???

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't know who is more corrupt the cops or congress.
They both have single digit approval ratings.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Based on the other anti-cops & I hate cops I'm an Internet tough guy post Bluestar made I guess it's fairly safe to assume he has a strong dislike for law enforcement.

At least you won't call 911 when something bad happens to you since cops are so worthless. Wouldn't want them wasting their time on you..

As for calling them pigs, that's funny if you are Beavis andor Butthead but for an adult it just makes you sound dumb.

edit on 18-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join