It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Austraalia! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey Guys greetings from Australia. I am eager to join in to some juicy conspiracy and share my experiences. Also looking forward making some nice friends
My Favourite Topics include Astral Projection, Aliens, Kundalini, Soul/Spirit, Reincarnation.

edit on 16-6-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

We Aussies will take over the world eventually....

Welcome to ATS mate, hope to see you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

We Aussies will take over the world eventually....

Welcome to ATS mate, hope to see you around the boards!

What do you mean, eventually? Oo

We're already leading the way in almost everything. We let the rest of the world do all the hard work while we drink cold longnecks at the barbie.

Membership here .. I seem to see less of us though.. some have slipped off the radar.

Hey OP. Good choice of topics! Funny how some places who shall remain nameless *cough yanks cough* always wanna discuss politics.

*runs from the sleepers who live in yesterday*

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
welcome don't normally come to the welcoming threads, but you are Australian and it was the right thing to do.

hope to hear your experiences

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ahoy there.

plenty of us Aussies floating around...
we just like to choose our moments

welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Sorry mate, but us Canadians will be taking over first.

Maybe we'll let you Aussies have a small chunk of the pie though... but only because we like you.

Oh... and welcome to the crazy house, Optimisplanet !

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hello, hello! Dropping in to give you a warm welcome! I see that we might have a lot to talk about, really looking forward to your first thread!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
reply to post by Kryties

Sorry mate, but us Canadians will be taking over first.

Maybe we'll let you Aussies have a small chunk of the pie though... but only because we like you.

Oh... and welcome to the crazy house, Optimisplanet !

I agree with that we need to follow in Canda's foot steps and drop free trade into our country.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
gocarrt, you HAVE to stop doing posts like that. I saw them all over and it is not allowed per forum rules. All replies have to be thought out and add to the discussion and quite frankly, I have yet to see anything which adds to anything.

If we all have to abide by those simple rules, you do as well. This site is not about one words or 'hm' or the like: it is to talk back and forth and stimulate our minds and talk opinions, give support, etc etc.

Welcome to ATS, but you truly need to start contributing instead of what you've been doing. I don't want to see you banned - unless that's your ultimate goal.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

G'day and welcome Optimusplanet. Look forward to reading your posts. From fellow Aussie.... Bally.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
did someone say "longnecks"

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sounds like my kind of topics! Love it! I have a lot of those in my thread, if you'd like to take a look (click on my signature). Drop in and say hi. And if you have any experiences to share, we would love to hear them.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
G'day,G'day,

and how you doin?

Wadduya know?

Well strike a light!

It's good to have another Aussie on ATS. Take my flag as a welcome present.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Welcome to the boards, I do hope you find exactly what you are looking for, most people do. Don't take all of us too seriously, and always follow the T&C.

Seeing as this is an introduction thread, and you are an Aussie, I've got a question that's been bugging me for years but I've never felt comfortable asking.

Here in Canada we have a reputation for good, strong, beer. Most people outside of Canada would probably know of Molson or even Moosehead (brewed in my home town!). The thing is, here, most Canadians consider Molson to be crap, that's why we export it, it's garbage.

Do Aussies actually drink Fosters? Or is that a marketing gimmick to sucker the rest of us into buying massive cans of beer that Aussies would deem to be crap?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I have never had a strong or good beer from Canada and I thought I had them all. Which ones do you consider strong? In Australia imports are super expensive, I had a friend tell me once it was $40 for a 6 pack of Corona.

Optimisplanet, welcome to ATS! Apparently there is some big US tour that is run by all aussies and it comes through north Florida. Its always a great time to hang out them, good hearted folks and they always go crazy over Wal-Mart. Say that you cant get food, clothes and other stuff together anywhere in Aussie land.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Welcome to the boards, I do hope you find exactly what you are looking for, most people do. Don't take all of us too seriously, and always follow the T&C.

Seeing as this is an introduction thread, and you are an Aussie, I've got a question that's been bugging me for years but I've never felt comfortable asking.

Here in Canada we have a reputation for good, strong, beer. Most people outside of Canada would probably know of Molson or even Moosehead (brewed in my home town!). The thing is, here, most Canadians consider Molson to be crap, that's why we export it, it's garbage.

Do Aussies actually drink Fosters? Or is that a marketing gimmick to sucker the rest of us into buying massive cans of beer that Aussies would deem to be crap?

we really stopped drinking fosters back in the early 80's. back then it was one of the more popular beers along with resches and kb.

for over 25 years now its been more tooheys, vb or xxxx.

dont know about others but we find it strange that fosters is even still around. dont really know anyone under the age of 25 who would even know what it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I'm knew, been lurking a while.

I'm really just posting here to raise my post count so I can make a thread that isn't on this site yet.

Honesty at it's finest, Have a great day!

new topics

top topics

join