It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens...Are You After Our Resources? You Should Act Quickly IMO...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So many theories yet so little knowledge of visitors to our little blue planet and of what their purpose may be. Many times tho, it’s the “They want our resources” crowd that catches the imagination.

I can go with this one because if they are close to being similar to humans in any way they could be from a planet of similar make-up. Water, plants, animals, oxygen etc. Hell, maybe even fossil fuels.

Who knows right? So it’s this that I would like to address.

If they are indeed here for resources, what could it be? And if it’s true, shouldn’t they speed up their timetable a bit? I mean after all, the resources they may be after are dwindling at a very rapid rate.

Water? I dare you!

Animals? All killed in violent wars of course. It was us or them.

Oxygen? Can't see it until it picks up a little color but we really do have it.

Plant life? No Brainer here....

Or some say that WE are the resource they’re after. Well, they should hurry on that one as well because we are quickly taking care of that supply on our own.

So the question remains...

If they are after our resources, what the hell are they waiting for if they are supposedly so much more advanced in technology and IQ levels?

And if they are just taking a wait-and-see approach, does that make them more intelligent than you or I?

Because I can see it, you can see it...if they can't then we have a very UN-intelligent life form to deal with.

Unless of course they decide to take out the top level players in the World and free us from their grip and destruction of all these precious resources...I for one will be happy to share.

So if you REALLY want it...You had better hurry.

I found some words to speak after all.

Peace

edit on 16-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"They" are not here. Any advanced civ could create on the atomic or molecular level any element, plant, animal, or biologic by using something like a 3D molecular printer. They don't need to come here to get 'dihydrogen monoxide' (water).

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

[color=787878]Just to take on the role of Devil's Advocate..........

Originally posted by jude11

If they are indeed here for resources, what could it be? And if it’s true, shouldn’t they speed up their timetable a bit? I mean after all, the resources they may be after are dwindling at a very rapid rate.

You're assuming that the resources they want are also resources that we use, but that may not be the case. They may want our waste.

I was gonna give an example, but I can't seem to think of any that aren't nasty, so I'll just leave it at this: [color=8FDE8C]One man's beings' trash is another man's beings' treasure.

edit on 6/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverick7

Originally posted by Maverick7

"They" are not here. Any advanced civ could create on the atomic or molecular level any element, plant, animal, or biologic by using something like a 3D molecular printer. They don't need to come here to get 'dihydrogen monoxide' (water).
That's just ridiculous.

Yeah, I won't deny that it could be possible, but to flat out say that in such a definitive manner as "ANY... COULD....", is complete rubbish.

edit on 6/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well the higher ups and true Ets created our planet of resources, ie formed it.

They do use some of the resources as pitstops though, the more corporal ones, ie water and others.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There is a plan to takeover the Earth. However there is a faction which, in order to prevent that takeover, has undertaken the task of destroying that which makes Earth desirable.

It's for our own good but it is race against time.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is a plan to takeover the Earth. However there is a faction which, in order to prevent that takeover, has undertaken the task of destroying that which makes Earth desirable.

It's for our own good but it is race against time.

So it's like "If I can't have it, no one can."

Interesting theory Phage. Can't tell if you're serious or not tho.

Respectfully,

Jude11

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Talk about screwing up a free lunch...such a pitty

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

en.wikipedia.org...

ah...Hubbard.

Forgot about that one.

Thanks for the reminder and perhaps even a thought to finish the reading I left so long ago.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for the reminder and perhaps even a thought to finish the reading I left so long ago.

Don't bother. Each is worse than the one before.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Don't bother. Each is worse than the one before.

I seem to remember why I left off reading...

Maybe I'll stay with W Michael Gear & Kathleen O Gear...

Each is better than the last as opposed to getting worse. Different genre but more to my liking these days.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It does seem odd, when you really think about it.
Just in our solar system we can find almost every other resourse which is here on earth. All the elements of the periodic table and most of their molecular combinations.
The two things which we have not found anywhere else are protein and chlorophyll. Oddly enough both of these are contained in the foods which we consume.
I guess the girl was right after all when she shouted to the Dr. "We cracked their language, Dr. , It's a cookbook!"

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As science will tell you, humans were not the first intelligent biped to inhabit this earth. extra terrestrial beings have been genetically mixing with human kind on some level since pre bibilical times. If your walking down the street you'll walk by any number of people and they will have some,maybe even yourself may have some genes of a hybrid even though they might not be aware of it. Various different people can do various things that may have not originated from this planet, people exhibit extraordinary things that are beyond their years and time. Most of these beings started out like us, so many of them have made the same mistakes we have. So therefore they will not intervene in the evolution of man.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I Don't think they would be here for resources personally. Hydrogen being the most abundant resource in the universe it would stand to reason that water is very abundant, being in most comets, moons of Jupiter and all the planets in the ice dwarf belt. As for other materials, oxygen is also in water which is everywhere in the universe so that's likely not needed.

Actual organic matter like humans or animals would likely be of little use to them other then for the gain of knowledge through experiments.

Some materials which I would feel an advanced species could need (although likely be able to find it other places) would be gold for one. Being the best (as far as we know) conductor of electrical current. It would be a good basis for most technologies even for other species. Diamonds are used for Semiconductors and may also be needed. But due to the new Diamond planet discovered by science. They don't need ours.

Heavier metals are the most Likely thing, The more atoms the harder for them to form, It very well could be possible other systems are lacking things like Uranium or other heavy metals. Assuming of course they would need such things.

Thats just my input
Good post however

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

or... they have a totally different mindset than what you can ever imagine and actually dont give a damn about this planet or know for certainty that humans are gonna destroy themselves and the planet will recover naturally in the next millenias hence no need to waste energy on that matter. If they are aware the Universe is infinite which means infinite planets and infinite life and diversity you can see why the hell would they care when they just can move to the next place?

But i know why you are making this post. You are desperate. You just want someone to come and clean your mess so you can live in confort and peace without worry. Its just selfish. You can throw every sad picture you want be it starving children or rotting body. To an outsider it wont mean #.

And as someone pointed out, humanity is way older than what science will tell you or even knows. Its quite probable that there have been several eras highly technological and advanced facing the same problem than today that were erased by their own stupidity and life came back and the remaining survivors rebuilt slowly civilization again. In some ways such a picture is attractive to an Immortal. Imagine you survive through the ages and witness greatest and its downfall living the whole history of the planet in one single life. Fascinating. But i digress there..

edit on 20-6-2013 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm new here guys I just thought I'd give a little bit of input on this subject as I have been reading about the subject of UFOs and aliens for many years. I'm by no means an expert, uFOlogist, debunker, etc and never claim to know all of it. I like to keep an open mind and give/recieve positive feedback from you open-minded lot

I think the "resources" they need are that of genetic material containing DNA and such. If you read about abduction reports there is consistent mentioning of both sperm and eggs being painfully extracted through both males and females. There are even reports of abductees being shown their hybrid baby by the grays. It must be terrifying...

Going even deeper on the subject I also believe the government is not only involved but taking part in all of this. They are exchanging "software" (DNA) for "hardware" (Alien technology). Look at all of the military improvements since the Roswell crash of 47 up until now? You think we have all the advanced weaponry just cause? According to Phillip Corso's book who I believe to be one of the more credible sources admits that we did indeed recover materials that aided in us being able to invent night vision (among many other things) or night amplification. Though the Germans had a similar night optics device (I think they called it the "Vampire") during late in the war of 45', mounted usually on the STG-44 rifle, so I can't confirm the exact origin of night vision but I do believe it to be of alien origin. Hitler may have even had this same agreement, their "hardware" so to speak was very advanced during WW2. They not only had one of the first high capacity rifles invented (STG-44) which mind you is considered the grandfather of all assault rifles, but their tanks were much superior among many other things. the average light machine gun fires around 800-950 RPM or below...The German MG42 fired at 1200-1500 RPM! If you check out the blueprints of aircraft that never got to be built by Hitler's engineers, a lot of them have odd designs that could resemble spacecraft. Not to mention the "Bell" craft.

I think the aliens are very close (or have already) achieved what ever it is they are doing to these abductees. The work they are doing is so far advanced to us that it would resemble trying to teach your cat trigonometry. The government also seems to have a hard time getting information from the beings as only one telepath can communicate at any given time. The telepath can either be lied to, misinterpret the being, or simply lie to whoever it is he or she must report to. I'm so tired of all the oppression and lies.

(edit) The Vampir was capable of infrared vision via a black spotlight. I cannot say for sure it had night amplification as I'm not an expert on that kinda stuff.
edit on 20-6-2013 by DarkTemplar101 because: A few images

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

@ times the ALIEN agenda seems so covered [color=gold] with FEAR that even if some tried to help

they would be ATTACKED by the most fearful [color=gold] those fearful to ACKNOWLEDGE metaphysical connections to the WHOLE/SOURCE of physical realms of EXISTENCE and so SOME human and perhaps some nonhuman have (currently) BLOCKED themselves from considerations related to themselves in this dimension & other dimensions which then could lead to IGNORANCE as some again block themselves from the ALL* STILL the LOVE says give them what they consider as TIME
and eventually in this class & other classes their intelligent mind(s) WILL contribute...more, [color=gold] and so PATIENCE no TRICKS my friends..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So many theories yet so little knowledge of visitors to our little blue planet and of what their purpose may be. Many times tho, it’s the “They want our resources” crowd that catches the imagination.

I can go with this one because if they are close to being similar to humans in any way they could be from a planet of similar make-up. Water, plants, animals, oxygen etc. Hell, maybe even fossil fuels.

Who knows right? So it’s this that I would like to address.

Water? I dare you!

Animals? All killed in violent wars of course. It was us or them.

Oxygen? Can't see it until it picks up a little color but we really do have it.

Plant life? No Brainer here....

Or some say that WE are the resource they’re after. Well, they should hurry on that one as well because we are quickly taking care of that supply on our own.

So the question remains...

If they are after our resources, what the hell are they waiting for if they are supposedly so much more advanced in technology and IQ levels?

And if they are just taking a wait-and-see approach, does that make them more intelligent than you or I?

Because I can see it, you can see it...if they can't then we have a very UN-intelligent life form to deal with.

Unless of course they decide to take out the top level players in the World and free us from their grip and destruction of all these precious resources...I for one will be happy to share.

So if you REALLY want it...You had better hurry.

I found some words to speak after all.

Peace

edit on 16-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)
What resources? why would an advanced civilization still need fossil fuels if they have a power source that can fly space ships and take them anywhere in seconds? There is only one resource on this planet that you cant get anywhere else to our knowing and that is humans so if they are here for anything it is for us.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Who says they're similar to humans in any way?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join