It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman: Man of Steel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The movie was a meh.... it was okay, and the NSA things is just your mind trying to "fit" with current political event.

Something like astrology on the new paper. It seems like it fits you because you superimpose your experience on it.

I know many movies actual did and predicted or went along with many current agendas but i doubt this one is.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
The movie was a meh.... it was okay, and the NSA things is just your mind trying to "fit" with current political event.

Something like astrology on the new paper. It seems like it fits you because you superimpose your experience on it.

I know many movies actual did and predicted or went along with many current agendas but i doubt this one is.

I agree with that, but I do think the implied eugenic/political agenda was in there purely because of the Plato book and the similar society that Krypton had.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Jason

2nd

Well done. Remember that.It's important. It is a name you will hear alot of in the future. Also remember and relate 151 to this.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

umm wtf?

anyway, Brandon Routh was very good as superman...imvho

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I agree. Too bad the script for his turn in the cape blew.

Routh frickin' CHANNELED Christopher Reeves. But a kid out of wedlock, Lois with another dude, Superman lifting a MOUNTAIN of Kryptonite? It was just too much man....

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

yeah, that's a difficult plot, the kid...I was thinking it wasn't really Lois' kid but superman's with the woman on the statue of liberty in superman 3.

I guess we'll never know

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join