It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Websites Are Under NSA surveillance – This May Shock You!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I couldn't help but notice the many posters who have commented on the fact that ATS was not on the list. Some have expressed their feeling of being "left out" or not "invited to the party," while others have even stated that it must be a reflection of how "bad" those other sites were in comparison to ATS.

As I read these comments, I couldn't help but wonder why indeed would ATS be left off the list and I could only come up with one answer that I would consider to be reasonable. The reason that ATS is not on the list is because ATS is an NSA operation in itself and there is no need for them to spy on their own operation.

I think it was "Sun-tzu" who once said; "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would be completely surprised if there is not some higher than average level surveillance here. Most of the information here is just linked from other sites, but they would be able to get a good bearing on what information is out there for the public. I would think that the general demographic of ATS posters would be one that the NSA would be interested in monitoring. Didn't the terrorist Jared Laughner from Arizona have a membership here?

Also an interesting note The Internet Map has ATS spatially as close as possible to the NSA. I don't know if that has any relevance but after browsing the map it seems that the sites are loosely bunched in a 'site content' pattern as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Umm,I would say ats is watched by people directly ,as constituants .So no need for remote watching .
There are a lot of disinfo plants in here . No offense anyone ...just an observation .

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why would DivineCosmos.com be up on NSA surveillance? Is there something Wilcock isn't saying or is he a disinfo agent??? I think this will be the last time I go to his site and read his once in a blue moon update on whatever....

Maybe I'll start using bing now too...

What the hell is wrong with this world....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
comment removed- people need to loosen up.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It doesn't shock me one single bit that ATS is not on the elite hit-list.

The level of denial here with people turning away from Jesus Christ is amazing.

Satan knows that practically everyone here on ATS is going to hell and gets his goons to black ball Christians now and again.

i got ridiculed from ATS'rs when i relayed info from www.watchmanscry.com... (who is on the list) concerning demons being spiritually summoned at the UK Olympics last August.
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that many humans are possessed by these demons, look at the simple fact that everyone, Russia, America and UK are now creating the Gog/Magog war around Syria.

The more ATS turns away from Jesus Christ the less of a threat it is to the NWO.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
This story was posted by a 'contributor' at BeforeItsNews.

The claim is that a Firefox plug-in is capable of ID'ing government snoops !!

Maybe so.

Has anyone tried this?

Some interesting results are in the article !

Many websites are very familiar !

I wasn't shocked.

Where do I go to get my money back?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
NSA is so close to ATS that I can smell Brylcreem! ATS is a useful tool to monitor the so called weak signals. It shows the needed sophistication level to not alert certain voices. Most important to them is that the herd is visible and audible – they don´t like surprises.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I consider "BeforeItsNews" to be an 'entertainment only' website. That being said ... after the information we have seen from the Snowden info dump, I'd say that ALL WEBSITES are under NSA surveillance. This is the opposite of what I thought just a few months ago. I figured that the government wouldn't bother with sites like ATS and others. That would take too much time and effort and money. My mistake. I now think they ALL are monitored.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Eclipse

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the net is in tune
but the net is eclipsed by the PRISM.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, divinecosmos.com?

Why is the NSA concerned about esoteric metaphysics? Then again, I suppose ancient knowledge and multidimensional physics are one of the greatest threats to the status quo out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The only group/person who knows which website(s) are under surveillance is the NSA.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i installed that and had to disable it after about 20 min,
it would not shut up. For some reason they love my computer.
Every time i enable it, it starts going off.

Hell if they want they can come over and sit next to me, then at least
i can ask questions while i'm surfing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join