It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron, Putin his Place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Strange that the 'only way' to solve this crisis is to pump in more guns.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by whatzshaken

Strange that the 'only way' to solve this crisis is to pump in more guns.

That's why we have elected officials who carry the task of thinking for us. Peons like you and me have a hard time with things like logic and sound idealogy.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As a Human being, I'm disgusted that the British government is supporting such barbaric scum that so far seem to have committed the majority of the atrocities cited in the media. As a British working tax payer, I'm disgusted that tax payers money is going in to supporting such scum.

After Iraq, which has been left basically in a total mess and with absolutely no hope of getting back on its feet, in my opinion. After Libya which has been left in near on the same state. The Anglo American powerhouse still want to blatantly in our faces, cause another country to fall apart! Nick Griffin, head of the BNP, was invited out there to give an independent view of what's going on. Now love or hate Nick Griffin, he has plenty of times put his neck on the line to report what's really happening in this country, only to be vilified for it, then years later for it to come out that he was absolutely spot on e.g the issue of Muslim gangs grooming underage white girls around the country. He has reported that there is no evidence of what the media has stated about Assad's regime and what the British government has claimed, to be true, indeed popular support is still for the current Syrian government.

Now I'm not a far left liberal dreamer, I understand the real world, I work with real issues every single day. However, after seeing what has happened in Iraq and Libya, even Afghanistan, there is nothing to suggest that taking the down the current Syrian government will lead to anything other than further misery and possibly civil war.

As a nationalist, my heart goes out to the Syrian people who have lost loved ones and been forced to flee their homes and watch while their country is smashed to pieces by terrorist scum and being sponsored by western governments in the name of freedom.

I've said it before and I have said it again, the only time British intervention should be undertaken is when a British territory is threatened or if a sovereign nation is invaded by another. Yes all countries should be made to look after their own people, but how about the British government start looking after its own people and spend money getting its own house in order. Our money spent on us, not on wars that do nothing to improve life, but assist the elite who have vested interests.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
with absolutely no hope of getting back on its feet, in my opinion. After Libya which has been left in near on the same state..

But....but....but.....we instituted democracy there.

Everything must be fine.

Of course it was mess before we got there with Saddams heirs running around raping people. I would think that as heirs to the throne prime poontang wouldn't be hard to come by. Why would you need to rape anyone when the kingdom is yours?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I starred you because you said prtty much how I feel - absolutely disgusted with Haig and Cameron.

However, I think there is a very much bigger picture to this overrunning madness. Its not that Britain is really threatened, its whom Hezbollah are threatening and who is remaining very quiet at the moment. Already people living in the Golan Heights are feeling the heat that I suspect their own government has an involvement in generating - purely by going on past interferences in many different countries.

However also the USA is near bankruptsy and we know from the past, how a bankrupt power handles its problems - by war. Those chemical weapons could have been used by either side, its impossible to prove or simply planted by some insurgent from anywhere. Chemical weapons are purely an excuse, what really is the difference between a bullet and a capsule of gas or poison. Bullets are proving far more deadly. If you genuinely wanted to stop the fighting, you would simply withdraw all aid involving weapons, something I suspect Russia would prefer to go along with as she isn't in the same financial situation Bambam and Baby-face Cameron are and is situated somewhat closer to the current hot spot than both the UK and USA.

Obama knows the day of the dollar is ending and he, as the artificial pretty face of those whose aim is to keep their wealth and power, is going to have to pull out the big guns literally.

Its not only a dangerous but a very nasty world today and we really do need a change, if we could guarantee if would be better.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm from Britain and I don't agree with arming rebels to fight the government, as an example if some British people decided to take down the British government wouldn't the government have to use force to stop them. What's wrong with that or would America and other country's try to arm the British rebels to help even out the civil war, I don't think so.....are you starting to see the double standard.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Robertsy

How true this is, I don't know but I did hear on one of the foreign news stations that 70% of Syrians were happy with Assad.

However you look at our meddling abroad, despite having so-called dictators (as opposed to Western politicians), Irak, Libya and especially Syria were countries where one could travel, maybe holiday etc but today, with our intervention that's certainly not the case.

I agree with your point, I would love to see how our politicians would squeal, were the people to rise up against them and - horror the people were armed by either other country's or armed by the very arms our own government had given abroad. If you look at our laws, we can't protest legitimately without being intimidated, photographed and probably spied up - well we know that that happens!
But just the attitude of the police towards protesters is geared to put off people from going incase they are beaten or worse, killed.

Our only forum is the internet and look at how quickly they are trying to censor that and spy on us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join